(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"

I fixed it. I'd appreciate any help!

take out blood magic from your cyclone link. I see you went for the vitality void cluster and you have the hezmana, with either of the two, the blood magic gem becomes a wasted slot (hezmana blood magic affix is global and not local to the weapon if memory serves me correctly). instead, insert maim or damage on full life.

link leap slam with faster attacks and fortify

you have an immortal call but you have no way of generating endurance charges. use a self-cast enduring cry or us a leap slam>faster attacks>endurance charge on melee stun>stun setup

4L yor hezmana and slot in an ancestral warchief totem for increased single target damage AW>melee phsy>conc effect>ruthless/faster attack

why do you have a rapid expansion jewel?

take out path of the warrior node. it is not worth its value in skil points. instead, take the destroyer notable in the duelist area.

get some life on your gear ASAP. you have 7 rares equipped but only 3 of them have life rolls, 2 of which are actually good. you should be able to get at least 350 total flat life which will add close to 1k life
"
anton2k4 wrote:
"

take out blood magic from your cyclone link. I see you went for the vitality void cluster and you have the hezmana, with either of the two, the blood magic gem becomes a wasted slot (hezmana blood magic affix is global and not local to the weapon if memory serves me correctly). instead, insert maim or damage on full life.

you have an immortal call but you have no way of generating endurance charges. use a self-cast enduring cry or us a leap slam>faster attacks>endurance charge on melee stun>stun setup

4L yor hezmana and slot in an ancestral warchief totem for increased single target damage AW>melee phsy>conc effect>ruthless/faster attack

take out path of the warrior node. it is not worth its value in skil points. instead, take the destroyer notable in the duelist area.

get some life on your gear ASAP. you have 7 rares equipped but only 3 of them have life rolls, 2 of which are actually good. you should be able to get at least 350 total flat life which will add close to 1k life

Hi anton2k4, I tried to do everything you said and got an immediate 4k dps increase. Thanks for that. I've screenshotted this post and will refer to it constantly to work up my gear. As for the rapid expansion jewel, what should I replace to fix that?
If I'm using Atziri's Disfavour 2H Axe, would Crimson Dance be worth putting a single point into? For the stacking bleed?
"
Chaseroonie1 wrote:
If I'm using Atziri's Disfavour 2H Axe, would Crimson Dance be worth putting a single point into? For the stacking bleed?

Imho, no.
Tested it a while, doesn't feel worth the skillpoint in any scenario, unless you focus on "less damage with hits, more damage with ailments" stuff, but I'd rather not.
Just take your Bleed damage as a nice little extra, nothing more.

Bleed is good against normal/magic monsters, you spin through them, and the ones you don't oneshot try to follow you, which means they move, which means they take extra damage, which means they die.

Against bosses, with or without CD, you will not notice any bleed damage at all.

...with a single exception:

The guy in here will die to bleed damage rather quickly, it's actually the best way to dispose this crazy mofo. But again, you want "more damage while moving" here, not "stack bleeds and not more damage while moving".
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
i finally killed Uber Atziri and Shaper with that build. it was both my first kill, so i want to thanks Lighty for the build.

here is my stuff, i went pure physical Starforge with Blood Magic Keystone passives

Spoiler
I one shot Kitava with this build, first time I faced him and I wasn't even close to being worried about dying. Thanks Lighty, your build is pretty awesome and I'll use it as my go-to from now on. I'm going to re-roll it to a Marauder though, because I think it'll be better.

I need currency anyway, so I'll farm some t1/2's with the scion until the marauder catches up then switch at that point for good. Scion was fun, but I think the build would be much better as marauder.

Thanks again for this build, I really love it. This build and Sovyn's lazy paladin build are my favorite builds of all time.
"
"
anton2k4 wrote:
"

Hi anton2k4, I tried to do everything you said and got an immediate 4k dps increase. Thanks for that. I've screenshotted this post and will refer to it constantly to work up my gear. As for the rapid expansion jewel, what should I replace to fix that?

glad i was able to help. for jewels, you'll be looking for %life, melee damage, area damage, attack speed and phys damage mods.
Hello, guys! I started make the Juggernaut build from op-post. And i cant understand why need this passive skills three. https://prnt.sc/gjebni
We dont have skills fo use this i'm think. How this work?
I'm new player, sorry.
Amazing build, so much fun to play both versions - BM starforge pure physical and disfavour.

With Disfavour I have nearly double damage than pure phys starforge version. But with starforge I have 9k HP with BM nodes, almost impossible to die when mapping and generally easier to play.

English is not my native language.
Last edited by allahkahabah on Sep 10, 2017, 11:21:52 AM
"
etozhebodqe wrote:
Hello, guys! I started make the Juggernaut build from op-post. And i cant understand why need this passive skills three. https://prnt.sc/gjebni
We dont have skills fo use this i'm think. How this work?
I'm new player, sorry.

Every character has 3 charges of each kind, to get more, you have to grab them on the skilltree.

Frenzies provide damage and attackspeed. Always nice.
Ingame, you get them via blood rage.

As a Juggernaught, endurance charges offer physical mitigation and damage.
You also use them for the skill "immortal call".
To generate them, use "enduring cry" regularly, or trust on your juggernaught passive that grants a chance for 1-all endurance charges when you are hit.

3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info