(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Yatori90 wrote:

So.. about uber lab - Is Uber Izaro stronger than "normal" Atziri? I have 4,5k life(but I want to grab kaoms for more life) 50%+ dmg reduction, 75% all res, 56k base dmg with up to 79k with all bufs while fighting and my gear with gems and links is:
Spoiler

have I any chances to do uber lab? :D

Itzaro is a purely physical encounter, so your brass dome is actually useful here.

4.5k is a bit low for a 2h build, but on a Jugger/Slayer/Champion, it could be enough.
If you have a Berserker, then not (your "effective" health is closer to 4k, then).

You should really focus on life rolls on gear, those lowish mastercrafts won't cut it in endgame.

"
Any assistance?

Your profile is set to private. Cannot check your character.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Sep 9, 2017, 4:00:01 AM
Hello fellow spinners. I wanted to be further to the tank side and switched to jug and had the idea of using critical strikes to level out the dps difference. And I'm doing even worse on higher tier map bosses.

Account profile is open. Look at passive and gear and help me realize how I've dumpstered myself!!
I am using Fortify in my 6L as a Juggernaut.

Would I take Unyielding in the ascendancy passives instead of Unbreakable or Unrelenting as in the first post?
So question on my gear atm. On my guy I'm mostly doing a pseudo-ssf, but I almost have enough divination cards to get a devetos devotion. At the same time, the helmet I have now has a pretty good life roll. Should I just keep what I have now or go for a Deveto's?
My skill tree. Can't kill uber atziri or any of the guardians. Really really want to figure out what I've messed up.
Passive Skill Tree - Path of Exile
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAHnBLMFLQd1CZYJuwthDjwRGhQgFE0UcRa7GJEaOBuqIVUhYCcvKaUshS5TOQ46UjwFPC1AoEWaR35J1VBHV1RZ814TXz9hUmVNaFhoZWjybydyqXNrdO108XZ_dqx4enrve4x9c37gggeDX4PMhMSE2YTvhVKGYIdqidiPYJBVkn2TqJd5mmqeV5_Ln9-iAKcwqSeplKyqrQmtja9svJ-9Nr6nwGbApsRYxPbGrsbYyx7PftI402_Xltlh2Xzawdw95FHqGOsJ7w7vTu988B_zb_ON8930g_ZI9zL3ufjr_Es=?accountName=Barfelonous&characterName=FREE_FISTING
I'm running a variation of the starforge version on my slayer. I cant afford a Kaoms heart yet, but it shouldn't be long.

But I still feel that my dmg is a bit too low for a 6L starforge.. What should I improve on apart from my jewels?
I have a lvl92 juggernaught cyclone char who I have not touched in months but I feel like playing. Given the free full passive respec, just want to make sure I do it right.

Here is my gear; https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Shaddolf/characters

So here is the build you recommend, just without the mace damage things as I run an axe:

https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAPkACREDAHkEswUtBWYJlgm7C2EMXw48EuEUIBRxGJEaOBynIWAnLymlLIUt0jkOOlI8BTwtQKBGt0d-SdVQR1OlWfNaGl4TXz9gkWFSZU1nWGhYaGVo8m8ncql07XTxdqx673uMfNmCB4Nfg8yE2YTvhVKGYIdqidiPYJBVkc6S0Jd5mmqfPqIAqSeplKyqrY2vbLc-u-28n702vqfAZsT2xq7PftNv15bYvdlh2XzaweCf5FHkreoY6wnvDu9O73zwH_Nv8933Mvjr_gohVdw9B3XApnh69kiMzz38WGPG2PJFOuGmVzGe97kWu8se0jjAAQbGXaTd1QAAAAAA

I note that this is for lvl92 which is great.

But don't I really want the axe passives? (cleaving and/or slaughter)

- should I get rid of passives somewhere to run these, or am I better off just going without?

Thanks
"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
Yatori90 wrote:

So.. about uber lab - Is Uber Izaro stronger than "normal" Atziri? I have 4,5k life(but I want to grab kaoms for more life) 50%+ dmg reduction, 75% all res, 56k base dmg with up to 79k with all bufs while fighting and my gear with gems and links is:
Spoiler

have I any chances to do uber lab? :D

Itzaro is a purely physical encounter, so your brass dome is actually useful here.

4.5k is a bit low for a 2h build, but on a Jugger/Slayer/Champion, it could be enough.
If you have a Berserker, then not (your "effective" health is closer to 4k, then).

You should really focus on life rolls on gear, those lowish mastercrafts won't cut it in endgame.

"
Any assistance?

Your profile is set to private. Cannot check your character.

I fixed it. I'd appreciate any help!
Finally downed Shaper. I've been having issues with this fight ever since the undersea cables in our country routing internet traffic had cuts. Fortunately, i was able to have a steady latency with the japan server today, with ping at a steady 98-103ms. This allowed me to use lockstep instead of predictive network mode and boy did it make a difference. instead of dying due to desynced slams and wrong placements of vortexes, i did shaper deathless!

gear used during the shaper fight
Spoiler

passive tree

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0HdQmWCbsLYQxwDjwQ8BQgFE0UcRXsGJEaOBpVG6ohVScgJy8nnyz7LlM1kjboOQ46UjrhO7Y8BTwtPfxAoEd-SdVN41BHV1RYY1nzXhNfP2FSYxdlTWhlaPJyqXTtdqx673zZgTqCB4Nfg8yE2YTvhVKFp4ZghrSHaojtiiKKs4rwjM-QVZBsk6iXeZstogClNaZXqSeplKn6rKqtja9ssoC3PrkdvJ-9Nr6nwGbApsEHxPbGrsqQz37Tb9d-2L3ZYdl82sHcPeHv5FHpRuoY6wnvDu9O73zwH_JB8kXyWvNv8931YfZI9zL46_xL_gr-jw==?accountName=anton2k4&characterName=anglakasngtamamotol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info