(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

I´m going to try this build.
Can you make a detailed guide for a Disfavor Slayer cycloner?
"
Yatori90 wrote:
What you guys prefer for berserker in pantheon? For now I have Soul of Ralakesh(25% chance to avoid Bleeding, 25% reduced Physical Damage over Time Damage taken while moving) and Soul of Arakaali(5% reduced Damage taken from Damage Over Time, 10% chance to Avoid Lightning Damage when Hit) but I dont know if these are good options. Any advises?

I run this setup for Uber Lab.

For mapping, I switch to reflect protection on one of them.

Thats about it.
I'm playing this build as a Juggernaut with Ngamahu's Flame Axe.

Currently using "Damage on Full Life Support" in my cyclone 6L as many guides recommend this and it does give good initial damage. Would I need ES/Armour hybrid on my gear so that ES protects my life? If not, how do I ensure I am always on full life?

My character name is Oriath_Marauder
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/tkensei/characters
Will 130c be enough to make this build run labs without a problem?
"
ozmog wrote:

Yes, easily, if you buy decent gear.

Hezmana= 1c

Decent rare chest=4c to a few ex, depends how crazy you wanna go. You can get a cheap 6L with a life roll that drops corrupted from uber lab chests, people sell them.

Devotos = 5c-10c depending on rolls

Good belt and boots = 20c maybe?

The main thing, if your gear sucks, you definitely need to swap in conc effect for bosses.

"
tkensei wrote:

Currently using "Damage on Full Life Support" in my cyclone 6L as many guides recommend this and it does give good initial damage. Would I need ES/Armour hybrid on my gear so that ES protects my life? If not, how do I ensure I am always on full life?

ngamahu is an entirely different build, it has to be build entirely around molten burst and make use of both fire pen and projectile damage, neither of which are considered at all here.

As for your question, the way to stay at full life is not to use ES, it is to kill fast and leech fast.
"
Samir316 wrote:
"
Yatori90 wrote:
What you guys prefer for berserker in pantheon? For now I have Soul of Ralakesh(25% chance to avoid Bleeding, 25% reduced Physical Damage over Time Damage taken while moving) and Soul of Arakaali(5% reduced Damage taken from Damage Over Time, 10% chance to Avoid Lightning Damage when Hit) but I dont know if these are good options. Any advises?

I run this setup for Uber Lab.

For mapping, I switch to reflect protection on one of them.

Thats about it.

So.. about uber lab - Is Uber Izaro stronger than "normal" Atziri? I have 4,5k life(but I want to grab kaoms for more life) 50%+ dmg reduction, 75% all res, 56k base dmg with up to 79k with all bufs while fighting and my gear with gems and links is:
Spoiler

have I any chances to do uber lab? :D
"
Samir316 wrote:
"
ozmog wrote:

Yes, easily, if you buy decent gear.

Hezmana= 1c

Decent rare chest=4c to a few ex, depends how crazy you wanna go. You can get a cheap 6L with a life roll that drops corrupted from uber lab chests, people sell them.

Devotos = 5c-10c depending on rolls

Good belt and boots = 20c maybe?

The main thing, if your gear sucks, you definitely need to swap in conc effect for bosses.

"
tkensei wrote:

ngamahu is an entirely different build, it has to be build entirely around molten burst and make use of both fire pen and projectile damage, neither of which are considered at all here.

As for your question, the way to stay at full life is not to use ES, it is to kill fast and leech fast.

So I should get a good life roll armour, and the resistanses to put in the boots, gloves and rings?
Hi, I was trying your slayer build and I realized the passive tree was not updated to the last version.
Would you please update it for me? TY
Hi there Lighty and lurkers of the thread, I recently just hit end game with this build (level 75, 4.1k hp and 14k tooltip dps, capped res) however I have encountered a problem. I don't know what I can do to advance my DPS, or what items I should have resists on as my resists are scattered throughout my gear. Any assistance?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info