(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Berry117 wrote:

MY TT DPS takes a massive hit whenever i unsocket faster attacks.

"Faster attacks" is a flat increase of attackspeed.
But you can treat it as a pseudo "more multiplier" to your DpS, with this formula:

(a+b)/a = 1+x%

a is all your other increased attackspeed sources combined, b is faster attacks, x is how much "more damage" you get with "faster attacks".

However, it's not a "true" multiplier, it's value is changing, depending on your other stats:

When you have enough attackspeed on gloves, tree, jewels, Daresso hat etc (read as: "a" starts to grow in the formula), the flat increase of fA starts to be overshadowed by other gems that provide a true more multiplier, like concentrated effect (this is always "xx% MORE damage", no matter your gear, tree, etc).

But it could well be you're still below this treshold, so stick to faster attacks.

3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Sep 2, 2017, 3:36:48 AM
Hi,

Passive "Red storm" can be worth ?
Is this the best cyclone build for late / very late game ?
Hi, again I want to say thanks to OP for making this guide. I've attempted Shaper but I got my ass handed to me (because I was not calm and impatient at the time). Just started playing two months ago or so and this is the first build that I've gone the farthest. Will probably try Shaper again in the future.

However I did not follow this guide 1:1. I went Vaal Pact Jugg and Ascendant Slayer/Raider, I went with BM passive on both. I swap items between the two when I feel like I need some change of wind.

I think I am now fairly done with this build. I no longer desire to get any more upgrades. Spoilered below are the list of my gears.
Spoiler

Cyclone was fun.
Read a bit about blood magic being a dps loss. I've been following the slayer path tree from the original port and now wondering if it's still viable for late end game content. What are some thoughts on this? Thanks!
"
MikeDaMan34 wrote:
Read a bit about blood magic being a dps loss. I've been following the slayer path tree from the original port and now wondering if it's still viable for late end game content. What are some thoughts on this? Thanks!

This build doesn't really "need" auras, they are just nice to have, because... TOOLTIP!
You will most likely not have resistance penetration, so your hatred and herald of ash DpS will get reduced quite a bit by resistances in lategame.

With BM keystone, you trade this "paper DpS" for:
*35% life
*No need to ever worry about sustain

If you had to use BM gem before, it's straight up better, imho.
If you can sustain on mana, you loose some DpS, but it doesn't really matter.

I thought beforehand I'd use BM keystone for levelling and drop it later.
Now I killed everything in this game except shaper/uber atziri, and "later" never happened. ;)

3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
This build is absolutely nuts. I just went from 1-75 in 4 days, and I'm a pretty newbie player by most accounts.

I switched over to Starforge at around 70 and was able to do t11 Shaped strand maps in a couple of mins without ever dying. I can't believe how powerful this build turned out to be. Already crushing content my 94 RF totems build had to do slowly.

Quick question. I haven't really put many points into life yet (only 4,200hp), and I will be from here on out, but in the meanwhile what flasks can I use for boss fights? I just got one shotted by the promenade bosses and although i'm sure a couple thousand hp will help, is there anything other than Rumi's that would really help my surviveability in the meanwhile?

Also, Since I can't do elemental damage with Starforge, I went BM, and scrapped both Hatred and Herald of Fire. Does it also make molen shell fairly pointless? What else should I be running?

I currently am running:
cyclone(q20), melee phys(q20), brutality(q20), increased area of effect(q20)/concentrated effect(q20), and brutality.

CWDT-Immortal Call-Molten Shell-increased duration

Blood rage-Leap Slam-Fortify-faster attacks

Ancestral warchief-melee physical-maim-conc effect

Summon lightning golem (Not sure if this helps much, but it gives mobs a different target sometimes which seems to help)

Any advice?

Thanks!

wunshot

Thanks
how do you get endurance charges?
IGN :Rippones
How can I upgread my gear for more dps and survival?
https://pastebin.com/9tc3jaTd

And... why boss Life leech in Wasteland Map more, then my dps? I play in party with Cyclone Slayer and we cant kill him.( He always on 50-100% HP, and killing us for 2 hits.
GGG, сделайте уже торговлю автоматизированной-хватит лениться.Блевать тянет с торговли.Скоро кто-нибудь переплюнет выпуск реюзабельного контента каждые 3 месяца/на 2 недели игры.
Last edited by GaikotsuSova on Sep 2, 2017, 10:14:19 PM
Hey, in a atziri's disfavour what link would you drop (could afford 5l only), btw should i use a kaom or a belly 6l?
Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info