(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

How about a Starforge? In spite of everything, I digged in the stash, found some useful stuff and decided to use this option. As 4me, very fast and viable for the pass thru uberlabs.
Gear
Spoiler

Use Belly for the def`n`fun, and I have 7.9kHP, regular Kaom 8.8kHP.

There are also fans of Starforge?
Last edited by insiderg on Sep 1, 2017, 6:52:15 AM

It is suggested that I not use faster attacks support...

"If Using Mana or Bloodmagic Keystone swap out Bloodmagic Support for Maim"

Which I am.

So going off of this guide... I then swap out faster attacks for either Conc Effect, or Inc AOE... Will either of these two net more DPS than Faster Attacks... I'm assuming so...

MY TT DPS takes a massive hit whenever i unsocket faster attacks.

Right now in hideout without Warchief totem or Blood Rage I am at 88.4k TT DPS.

I had just dropped currency on the 6 link chest and am in need of information/opinions on which is the best 5 gems to support cyclone...

Also Warchief is in my weapon. 5 link, which gem would be good to add to it?

Hey guys, pretty new to this thread and game but working on the slayer cyclone build from OP. Maybe a really dumb question but what would you consider the "standard" 5L setup of gems for the cyclone set. Just looking for what would work the best until a higher level (I'm 50 something at the moment). Is there a universal setup where I don't need to worry about the actual gear until end-game?

Thanks!!
Whats better for 400c - Atziri's Disfavour Vaal Axe with 605pDPS or Starforge Infernal Sword 710pDPS? And with which weapon is better in this build?
GGG, сделайте уже торговлю автоматизированной-хватит лениться.Блевать тянет с торговли.Скоро кто-нибудь переплюнет выпуск реюзабельного контента каждые 3 месяца/на 2 недели игры.
Last edited by GaikotsuSova on Sep 1, 2017, 9:30:34 AM
"
Whats better for 400c - Atziri's Disfavour Vaal Axe with 605pDPS or Starforge Infernal Sword 710pDPS? And with which weapon is better in this build?

My vote going to Atziri phys/ele build. Why? Cuz of tons of DPS from Hatred/Herald of Ash(Haste)/AA or any other aura. Pure phys type looks like less balanced at all, imo.
Abaxoth for map boss!!!
Would it be possible/a decent idea to take the BM Keystone (+ the life behind it), and run Hatred in an Essence Worm? You'd give up on HoA (or whatever) but gain several gem slots and a lot of life.
"
zz9za wrote:
Would it be possible/a decent idea to take the BM Keystone (+ the life behind it), and run Hatred in an Essence Worm? You'd give up on HoA (or whatever) but gain several gem slots and a lot of life.

I've actually been thinking about this a fair bit. Most of the issue for me is that 1) I'm not particularly tight on gem slots (I spent a good portion of 80 to 90 with a bunch of support gems in my gloves for leveling) and 2) you'd lose resistances and life from the ring, and 3) you'd lose HoA or Haste.

The life can obviously be handled (especially with that juicy 35% increased max life from Blood Magic nodes), and I guess if you built around it and were willing to drop a bit of currency you could make up the resistance loss too. The loss of HoA/Haste though, that is probably a decently large dps hit.

EDIT: did a quick test between two builds with my current gear

No Blood Magic
- Weapon: 5L Hezmana's [409 pDPS]
- Life: 5.8k
- Res: 76/75/75/61
- Auras: Hatred, Haste
- Tooltip DPS (no other buffs): 28.7k

Blood Magic
- Weapon: 5L Rare [480 pDPS]
- Life: 5.9k
- Res: 76/75/75/49 (lost some overcapped res though, much weaker to elemental weakness maps now)
- Aura: Hatred
- Tooltip DPS (no other buffs): 31.0k

Gems in both setups for Cyclone were Cyclone + IncArea + Melee Phys + Added Fire + Ruthless

All in all, about 10% damage increase and +100 life (because I lost life from speccing out of other life nodes to pay for Blood Magic) at the cost of Haste. Obviously Hezmana's is an edge case, and the results might be more pronounced on an Atziri's but I don't think it was really worth it all in all.
Last edited by Aquadrizzt on Sep 1, 2017, 5:16:30 PM
I'm thinking in a 6L though where you can drop the Blood Magic gem and replace it, with, say, Faster Attacks.
This may be dumb, but I am assuming using Brutality negates Atziri's Promise, right?
"
Berry117 wrote:

It is suggested that I not use faster attacks support...

"If Using Mana or Bloodmagic Keystone swap out Bloodmagic Support for Maim"

Which I am.

So going off of this guide... I then swap out faster attacks for either Conc Effect, or Inc AOE... Will either of these two net more DPS than Faster Attacks... I'm assuming so...

MY TT DPS takes a massive hit whenever i unsocket faster attacks.

Right now in hideout without Warchief totem or Blood Rage I am at 88.4k TT DPS.

I had just dropped currency on the 6 link chest and am in need of information/opinions on which is the best 5 gems to support cyclone...

Also Warchief is in my weapon. 5 link, which gem would be good to add to it?

always posting at the tail end of a page...

shameless bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info