(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

As I noob,I dont get the passive tree for slayer . Not taking Cleaving and Slauhter,doing a hard detour to take Vitality void...

Wouldnt this tree work better?

Just asking because I'm noob

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAQBAQHcBLMFLQd1CZYLYQxwE0wTyRQgFHEV7BfhGjgaPiFVJvgnICcvJ58s-y5TMgk1kjkOOuE7tjwFPfxAoEd-SshN404yUEdYY1nzXhNfP2EhYuxkUmVNZadoZWjybEZuqm87cmxyqXTtdqx343gNeWh673vDfNmCB4TZhO-FUoWnhrSHaooiiq-K8IzPkBGQVZBsl3miAKU1plepJ6luqZSsqq2NrlCvbLKAtfK5Hb02vqfAGsBmwKbBBMGjxILE9sauypDPftNv2L3ZYdl82sHcPeRR6UbqGOsJ7w7vfPAf8kHyRfPd9WH2SPcy-Ov-Cv5r_o8=?accountName=ffoD&characterName=ffoD_cycloneR
Loving this build. Following the Juggernaut: tree

Act 5 Kitava, spinning left and right in front of him. Circles around the heart. 0 death for the 1st time (played 3 other builds and many deth)

Wondering what belt I should us after 50? have been rocking a biscos leash with near perfect rolls since 30, can I do better?
Also Boots, using Nomic's Storm cause I like being speedy gonzales, should i get better?

"
Karibean12 wrote:
As I noob,I dont get the passive tree for slayer . Not taking Cleaving and Slauhter,doing a hard detour to take Vitality void...

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAQBAQHcBLMFLQd1CZYLYQxwE0wTyRQgFHEV7BfhGjgaPiFVJvgnICcvJ58s-y5TMgk1kjkOOuE7tjwFPfxAoEd-SshN404yUEdYY1nzXhNfP2EhYuxkUmVNZadoZWjybEZuqm87cmxyqXTtdqx343gNeWh673vDfNmCB4TZhO-FUoWnhrSHaooiiq-K8IzPkBGQVZBsl3miAKU1plepJ6luqZSsqq2NrlCvbLKAtfK5Hb02vqfAGsBmwKbBBMGjxILE9sauypDPftNv2L3ZYdl82sHcPeRR6UbqGOsJ7w7vfPAf8kHyRfPd9WH2SPcy-Ov-Cv5r_o8=?accountName=ffoD&characterName=ffoD_cycloneR

The problem with your tree is that it is not an efficient use of passive points. the Hematophagy cluster is a significant area due to the increased damage while leeching, the increased life leech rate, and most importantly, the increase in maximum life leech rate. the maximum life leech rate is critical as this allows a slayer to boost the leech cap which is the limit on just how fast our life is replenished from our leech. quoting from the POE wiki: " Each leech instance will stack and apply to the character simultaneously until it expires or the character is at full life. However, if the total leech per second from all leech instances is greater than the character's leech cap, the extra healing will be ignored." The means that a higher leech cap will make our leech heal us faster.

in my case, speccing into the hematophagy notable increases my hp/s recovery from life leech by 15%, from 2,285hp/s to 2631hp/s, or roughly an additional 350hp/s. it might not seem like much, but this could mean the difference between getting insta-gibbed by a oneshot or not.

The same reasoning would apply to the vitality void but i personally feel that it isn't worth the points unless you're running a mana variation and you don't have mana leech on your jewels or gear.

I wouldn't recommend getting resistance nodes in the tree. as it stands, it is pretty easy to cap resists through your gear. in your tree, you're also out of the way of the bloodless cluster which is a whopping 23% increased life.

as for the cleaving and slaughter nodes, the reasoning behind it is that those are weapon-specific nodes and as such, which cluster you pick will be dependent on your current weapon. in my case, the axe cluster would be worthless for me since i currently use a starforge. back when i was using a kaom's primacy, i did get the axe cluster but respecced out of it when i changed my weapon.
Last edited by anton2k4 on Aug 27, 2017, 4:38:16 AM
"
anton2k4 wrote:
"
Karibean12 wrote:

The problem with your tree is that it is not an efficient use of passive points. the Hematophagy cluster is a significant area due to the increased damage while leeching, the increased life leech rate, and most importantly, the increase in maximum life leech rate. the maximum life leech rate is critical as this allows a slayer to boost the leech cap which is the limit on just how fast our life is replenished from our leech. quoting from the POE wiki: " Each leech instance will stack and apply to the character simultaneously until it expires or the character is at full life. However, if the total leech per second from all leech instances is greater than the character's leech cap, the extra healing will be ignored." The means that a higher leech cap will make our leech heal us faster.

in my case, speccing into the hematophagy notable increases my hp/s recovery from life leech by 15%, from 2,285hp/s to 2631hp/s, or roughly an additional 350hp/s. it might not seem like much, but this could mean the difference between getting insta-gibbed by a oneshot or not.

The same reasoning would apply to the vitality void but i personally feel that it isn't worth the points unless you're running a mana variation and you don't have mana leech on your jewels or gear.

I wouldn't recommend getting resistance nodes in the tree. as it stands, it is pretty easy to cap resists through your gear. in your tree, you're also out of the way of the bloodless cluster which is a whopping 23% increased life.

as for the cleaving and slaughter nodes, the reasoning behind it is that those are weapon-specific nodes and as such, which cluster you pick will be dependent on your current weapon. in my case, the axe cluster would be worthless for me since i currently use a starforge. back when i was using a kaom's primacy, i did get the axe cluster but respecced out of it when i changed my weapon.

Thank you for your explanation!

Then I can follow this tree, the first page one right? is updated enough?

Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AAgAAO0ACBQAAHO5HRXsivDpRsqQhNlHfr02qZR4eodqqSeE79rBdO0FLS5T029lTb6nmy1AoF4TIVXcPQd1wKZ67-9OYVKTqIqzV1SGYPNvSdUJuzpSvJ8YkQ48FHHZfIIH-Ovz3Whl6hh2rM9-9zJ82XKprKpZ8xo4kFUnL62N2WGFUusJOQ4Jlpd55FFQR-8OFCBfP_ZIxFjE9sauC2GvbGjy8B-iAASzwGY8Be98n988LYNfg8y3Pv4K8kU64aZXMZ7YvU3jNZL-jyFgLIVaGnTxj2BvJ5pqidhoWNeWpTUMcDu29WGygIa0hacnnwAAAAAA
Hi!

At first i have to say i am really glad i found this build, since it is one of the most fun builds i've ever played! Thank you very much for that! :D

I am currently Lvl 85 and seem to struggle with bosses with high HP.
Also i find myself on low life pretty often, which doesn't feel right.

Would you mind a quick peek into my equipment and giving me some tips what to tackle next?
I'm currently saving up for Atziri's with about 2/3 of the way to go, but I wouldn't mind waiting a bit longer if it helps the cause :)

Thank you very much in advance!
"
M1mez wrote:
Hi!

At first i have to say i am really glad i found this build, since it is one of the most fun builds i've ever played! Thank you very much for that! :D

I am currently Lvl 85 and seem to struggle with bosses with high HP.
Also i find myself on low life pretty often, which doesn't feel right.

Would you mind a quick peek into my equipment and giving me some tips what to tackle next?
I'm currently saving up for Atziri's with about 2/3 of the way to go, but I wouldn't mind waiting a bit longer if it helps the cause :)

Thank you very much in advance!

You need to make your profile/characters public then :)

Overview, then disable hide character tab.
Last edited by Ridman on Aug 27, 2017, 11:54:27 AM
Bummer, thank you ^^ Now it should be visible!
Hi! Quick question:

What do you think about Vitality Void? I dont need mana leech (Hezmana) and could spend 2 more points to simple life leech. That way i could get 3 more points ... is Vitality Void (specialy increased life leech rate) that good?
Hey. A noobie question (66 lvl so far): if I want to go with berserker, where do I put all those remaining skill points (which would otherwise be spent on endurance charge nodes)?
Also, which (unique) weapon is best for berserker?
So, how do you generate frenzy charges as a berserker? Is it just a matter of spamming bloodrage? Also, are the uniques ordered from best at the top or is there no particular order to them?
Last edited by Ming_the_Panda on Aug 27, 2017, 7:38:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info