(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
finchie wrote:
"
tutstuts wrote:
If I use all my mana in auras, will my skills from Cast When Damage Taken proc with no mana?

Yes it will proc. i'm playing Blood Magic and got 0 mana but my Cast When Damage Taken setup works fine.

If you took BM passive or specific BM uniques that's because it uses HP to cast the gem linked to CWDT.
"
madriz wrote:
"
finchie wrote:
"
tutstuts wrote:
If I use all my mana in auras, will my skills from Cast When Damage Taken proc with no mana?

Yes it will proc. i'm playing Blood Magic and got 0 mana but my Cast When Damage Taken setup works fine.

If you took BM passive or specific BM uniques that's because it uses HP to cast the gem linked to CWDT.

Yes but skills linked with Cast When Damage Taken doesn't cost any mana, right ?
To answer the above, no it doesn't cost any mana.

I am here for some advice on where to go next for my build, I need a bit more damage. Looking at dropping some eva/life nodes then spec into 2Hand passives and also run a fifth link and switch to mana instead of BM then drop Arctic Armor.

Does anyone have any suggestions for my character?

Passive Tree

Guys I'm a berseker Marauder im realy happy figthing whith this build but i have a problem im Being oneshotting to many times. Im happy with my dmg but i dont know what is next step. I suposse get 6L is ver important to do my cyclone better but... what i have to do now? Can yo give me some advice? Only have 60chaos right now :(
"
FrUcTuS wrote:
Guys I'm a berseker Marauder im realy happy figthing whith this build but i have a problem im Being oneshotting to many times. Im happy with my dmg but i dont know what is next step. I suposse get 6L is ver important to do my cyclone better but... what i have to do now? Can yo give me some advice? Only have 60chaos right now :(

5-link cyclone is no problem, but more damage doesn't solve anything if you get oneshotted by trash mobs. You have really low elemental resistances - these MUST be capped at 75% each, your gear lacks maximum life stats or the existing ones are too low. Get rings with maximum life with ele resist with the highest rolls you can afford, rare gear is lots of time better than uniques, especially those that are not must have for your build, again try to get +-90 maximum life rolls on each your gear with multiple resistances around 30%-40%.
Thanks for the guide Lighty. Managed to down the Shaper following this guide, on only my second try too.

Found this video about the shaper to be really useful beforehand:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTH1tqbOgII

The insane life leech that the Slayer provides is really powerful, as long as you are able to stay close and damage the boss you can pretty much tank (or insta leech back) pretty much everything bar the largest of one-shots.

Sitting at level 95 with 8050 life. Cyclone probably isn't the best shaper killing build out there and requires good gear, but it can definitely be done! Really glad as I find cyclone to be the most fun build to play in PoE.

My gear:

Last edited by Ridman on Aug 26, 2017, 3:39:05 PM
Hi all

Would appreciate any advice on tree/jewels/gear. Progress is pretty steady, generally can map pretty relaxed T6-9 but die to the odd map. Should my next focus be getting a 5L and more life? Switch up the flasks?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/electromagrod/characters

Thanks in advance!
I wanna do a Ngamahu Cyclone Raider. I got a normal 5l 4 R 1 G chest. No darkray vectors. Still possible to run this build full rares? Execpt for the axe ofc.
I notice the utility gems include:

"
Cast When Damage Taken(20) + Immortal Call(20) + Increased Duration(20) + Molten Shell(20)

I'm assuming it's level 20 in order to amp up Molten Shell as much as possible. Given that CWDT isn't going to be proccing too often, is a non-endurance-charge build going to be getting much out of Immortal Call? Any thoughts on replacing Immortal Call with Warlord's Mark?

Alternatively, if going with Juggernaut, could it make sense to keep the combo at low level in order to proc Immortal Call as often as possible and stay invincible from endurance charges?

It's quite possible there's game mechanics I'm not aware of here :D
Last edited by ZorbaTHut on Aug 26, 2017, 12:57:12 PM
Hi, is the tree for slayer updated?

Its not like anybody else

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info