(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
"
AlphaRage wrote:
"
you dont even get the burning damage, herald is useless

you should use Grace (and Iron Reflexes node) + blasphemy/vulnerability or another curse such as Warlords thats gives you leech and endurance charges and you should be able to drop Blood Magic from your Cyclone because that is a HUGE DPS loss.

If you are using Physical only you should be using Brutality gem and full physical obviously.

Look at my post before, check out these path of building strings, they might give you some ideas.

Useful pastebin, thanks. After analyzing it I get the following ideas:

I cannot replicate your tree as I'm playing Juggernaut. Nodes on your tree match mine most of the time though (except for the right side of the tree, which I cannot access).

If I get Razor's Edge passive, Voidheart can be swapped, right? I see you're using Bloodlust on Cyclone and Bleed on Ancestral Warchief. If I don't have a 6-Link chest can I skip using Bloodlust and in turn skip using Bleed on Ancestral Warchief?

Your Ancestral Warchief has Maim-Faster Attacks-Bleed. I'm thinking about a 5-Link with Maim-Faster Attacks-Concentrated Effect-Melee Physical. The reason for 5-Linking Ancestral Warchief is that I don't have Enlighten for a 5-Link aura setup right now. I would still 4-Link Blasphemy-Vulnerability/Warlord's Mark-Grace-Blood Rage paying 85% Mana then.

Why use Vengeance on Leap Slam instead of Faster Attacks and why not use Faster Attacks on Cyclone?

I'm not surprised to hear that using Blood Magic makes me lose DPS but in turn I thought it was a better using it still since the OP stated that "Running 100% of your mana into auras the best thing to do overall and will require you to run your utility skills off bloodmagic."

The OP does not play a brutality build so generally different gems and auras.

Vengeance on my build is there because it is the only way I can fit it really and Leap Slam is ok enough since i Am so fast I only use leap slam to engage or jump over obstacles.
Actually right now I am playing without leap slam at all and have the cwdt-immortal cal-duration-molten shell setup instead since I am still squishy.

Faster Attacks on cyclone is bad if you are full physical. All the gems in my build synergize and dropping one of them is a huge loss. Faster Attacks is not nearly as effective. It would be the 9th strongest gem or so.

Concentrated effect reduces your cyclone radius and really does not even add dps unless a 7 link was possible then it would be the best option for just dps.

You dont need a 5 link for auras a 4 link will do.

You need a 6 link for cyclone thats all. The only thing you gain in my build from another 6 link would be to have enhance link with your auras in addition to blood rage which makes you aura range a little better. Overall if you prefer faster attacks on leap slam you can drop the enhance and put vengeance there, it is not a huge loss.

I can't really help you more than that the rest you need to figure out. Keep in mind my build I posted is theoretically with the best gear I can imagine the only improvement would be insane boots with the best uber lab enchantment I think.

The main thing for a full phys build you need to know is that 6 linking cyclone is huge. If you don't believe in bloodlust gem and want to keep bleeds go cyclone-brutality-meleedmg-dmgonfulllife-maim-ruthless and link warchief with faster attacks and whatever offers the best dmg or aoe.
In that case I guess the new bleed node would be worth.

From playing the biggest annoyance for me is to keep the boss in the ancestral warchief totem as lion roar knockback is great but you need to push the boss in a corner to keep him in range. Also dont stop attacking melee range to recast the totem that can easily be fatal if you are not tanky.

You should not use Voidheart with Starforge imo. You cant poison with brutality and if you use bloodlust like I do you don't get bleeds from cyclone a nice ring with phys dmg, attack speed, life, res, int would be a big upgrade.

whats the dps/ mapping cap you can do with this build? you think its viable with jugger?
Cast When Damage Taken? What level can you leave it on? Since it requires you to take a certain number of hits not sure if Molten Shell with it would help. Any ideas what level you stop your cast when damage taken?
Cast When Damage Taken? What level can you leave it on? Since it requires you to take a certain number of hits not sure if Molten Shell with it would help. Any ideas what level you stop your cast when damage taken?
I don't know if i could search this thred anyhow, so i ask the question, which Masters i should choose for this build. Or is the right Master not so important?

thx
"
AkashaMoka wrote:

1/3 HP.
-Помню, как толпа крестьян убить меня хотела,
После инквизиторы калечили мне тело!
Все восстало против молодого некроманта,
Сделав меня мучеником моего таланта.
Hey guys, I just had a quick question regarding weapons. I know the end-game goal would be either Disfavor/Starforge/God-tier Rare but I'm not really certain what weapon to upgrade to in the mean time or what could be a decent stand-in/mid-tier alternative.

Currently I'm using The Cauteriser since I randomly picked up the prophecy while leveling and have adjusted my setup for it.

I just came back to the game after two leagues so I'm a bit out of a loop. I've gone through the entire weapon list and am still at a loss.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Last edited by Genera on Aug 12, 2017, 6:24:52 AM
"
Genera wrote:
Hey guys, I just had a quick question regarding weapons. I know the end-game goal would be either Disfavor/Starforge/God-tier Rare but I'm not really certain what weapon to upgrade to in the mean time or what could be a decent stand-in/mid-tier alternative.

Currently I'm using The Cauteriser since I randomly picked up the prophecy while leveling and have adjusted my setup for it.

I just came back to the game after two leagues so I'm a bit out of a loop. I've gone through the entire weapon list and am still at a loss.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Hezmana's Bloodlust is the best weapon you can get until you can afford one the end-game options.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Using now setup *cyclone-melee phys.-add fire dam-chance to bleed*. I see new bleeding passives in the tree downside. Will it be good to have this or chances to bleed enemy don't stack with gem?
Last edited by Kliops144 on Aug 12, 2017, 7:31:30 AM
Goddamn the brass dome kicks ass when playing juggernaut !
Will try to monitor this guide :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info