(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

As a Juggernaut, is bleeding support better than Fortify?
"
polymortis wrote:
As a Juggernaut, is bleeding support better than Fortify?

In my opinion Fortify is better. You can run it on Leap Slam too but it's annoying to be forced to leap every 5 secs, but not just that. It costs you time to leap, which costs more DPS than running it in Cyclone in the first place. While on tooltip you may have a lower score, in effect you have both the damage and convenience to go with it.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Thx for your answer Xavathos. It's what I think too and in this case I'll take Unyielding to replace unbreakable.
"
polymortis wrote:
Thx for your answer Xavathos. It's what I think too and in this case I'll take Unyielding to replace unbreakable.

I have opted for Unyielding too in my build recently. I didn't however replace Unbreakable for it. I replaced Unrelenting. 8% reduced elemental damage taken equals roughly 2% max resists at the 75% cap. That's not bad at all. But it's all that node really offers.

6% damage per charge equals 42% increased damage which isn't a lot in the big picture. The chance to gain more than 1 charge is a quality of life. You can spam enduring cry at the start of a map, two or three cries should give you 8 charges easily. And then you just have to Cry once every 16 secs to keep them up. Or not if you trigger the 30% chance on hit at least once in that time. Sometimes I get a little too good at avoiding that though. Force of habit I guess, haha.

Unbreakable makes you immune to stun, which isn't that useful either because you're immune to it anyway while Cycloning. But the armour... especially if you run with Brass Dome, which I do, is absolutely massive. You become nigh on immortal against physical threats, without the Call.

The Fortify effect and having it linked to Cyclone means I take 28% reduced damage from both physical and elemental attacks, covering a portion of the 8% loss from not having Unrelenting. In my opinion, this seems to be the better road to take.

If you opt out of Unbreakable instead though, you should probably forget about Brass Dome and go Kaom's Heart. Not that Brass Dome is bad without Unbreakable, but it's that opportunity to gain a massive advantage on an otherwise balanced armour piece. Kaom's just seems to end up being better then.

Last edited by Xavathos on Aug 12, 2017, 12:03:43 PM
hi is it me only but whean i try to open biuld treee it give me some error 503 ...?
"
andrei88 wrote:
hi is it me only but whean i try to open biuld treee it give me some error 503 ...?

It's not just you.

and how the .... i can make this biuld work then ? pls upgrade it for 3.0
And i watched one video for 3.0 cyclone biuld but whit ace not fire it was pretty nice biuld to , but cant find a detail how to make it in forum ... :(
So since you get the skill node that you cannot deal crits how else would you use frenzy charges? I never used it so was wondering how else you can activate it if you placed your nodes on frenzy charges. Thanks to anyone who can answer.
if i use xoph blood ember + kaom chest with this build this is good or ...?))
"
AkashaMoka wrote:
So since you get the skill node that you cannot deal crits how else would you use frenzy charges? I never used it so was wondering how else you can activate it if you placed your nodes on frenzy charges. Thanks to anyone who can answer.

cannot deal crit.... so wat? frenzy give attack speed and damage. so "no crit" is not a problem.
-Помню, как толпа крестьян убить меня хотела,
После инквизиторы калечили мне тело!
Все восстало против молодого некроманта,
Сделав меня мучеником моего таланта.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info