(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
6aPMaJIeuKuH wrote:
"
AkashaMoka wrote:
So since you get the skill node that you cannot deal crits how else would you use frenzy charges? I never used it so was wondering how else you can activate it if you placed your nodes on frenzy charges. Thanks to anyone who can answer.

cannot deal crit.... so wat? frenzy give attack speed and damage. so "no crit" is not a problem.

No.. what I am asking is, how will you be able to use Frency Charges. What are the requirments to activate it when you have nodes placed on it. That's what I am asking. Or is it just hitting the monsters and suddenly you gain a charge?
So I feel really noob asking this, but which skills are active skills I need to activate? (Excluding the auras)

Is the idea to leap slam into a group then cyclone?
"
AkashaMoka wrote:
"
6aPMaJIeuKuH wrote:
"
AkashaMoka wrote:
So since you get the skill node that you cannot deal crits how else would you use frenzy charges? I never used it so was wondering how else you can activate it if you placed your nodes on frenzy charges. Thanks to anyone who can answer.

cannot deal crit.... so wat? frenzy give attack speed and damage. so "no crit" is not a problem.

No.. what I am asking is, how will you be able to use Frency Charges. What are the requirments to activate it when you have nodes placed on it. That's what I am asking. Or is it just hitting the monsters and suddenly you gain a charge?

I think blood rage is the easiest way to get frenzy charges in this build
Hey I'm going to be creating a zerker version of this. Do you know how viable it is with end game content? Mapping? Bossing? Thanks man appreciate it alot.
Damn boys im so lost!! I dont know if full physical is better than added fire for jugger..can anyone drop some light about that?
I'm very new btw, but once you have resolute technique, should you go up towards the top with your tree or work you way towards the bottom of the tree ? I just don't know where to go after resolute technique. Thanks.
Stupid question but... how can I use the Utility skills if using 2 auras and 100% reserved mana and no Blood Magic?

Also, can someone recommend me a "next step" besides leveling taking a look at my character?
"
Iamandre wrote:
Stupid question but... how can I use the Utility skills if using 2 auras and 100% reserved mana and no Blood Magic?

Also, can someone recommend me a "next step" besides leveling taking a look at my character?

Link them with Blood Magic Support Gem.
"
kolopos wrote:
"
Iamandre wrote:

Link them with Blood Magic Support Gem.

And which one of the supports gem would you suggest to take off to use Blood Magic?
"
AkashaMoka wrote:

blood rage. have all 3/4 after mob pack.
-Помню, как толпа крестьян убить меня хотела,
После инквизиторы калечили мне тело!
Все восстало против молодого некроманта,
Сделав меня мучеником моего таланта.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info