(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
AlphaRage wrote:
"
you dont even get the burning damage, herald is useless

you should use Grace (and Iron Reflexes node) + blasphemy/vulnerability or another curse such as Warlords thats gives you leech and endurance charges and you should be able to drop Blood Magic from your Cyclone because that is a HUGE DPS loss.

If you are using Physical only you should be using Brutality gem and full physical obviously.

Look at my post before, check out these path of building strings, they might give you some ideas.

Useful pastebin, thanks. After analyzing it I get the following ideas:

I cannot replicate your tree as I'm playing Juggernaut. Nodes on your tree match mine most of the time though (except for the right side of the tree, which I cannot access).

If I get Razor's Edge passive, Voidheart can be swapped, right? I see you're using Bloodlust on Cyclone and Bleed on Ancestral Warchief. If I don't have a 6-Link chest can I skip using Bloodlust and in turn skip using Bleed on Ancestral Warchief?

Your Ancestral Warchief has Maim-Faster Attacks-Bleed. I'm thinking about a 5-Link with Maim-Faster Attacks-Concentrated Effect-Melee Physical. The reason for 5-Linking Ancestral Warchief is that I don't have Enlighten for a 5-Link aura setup right now. I would still 4-Link Blasphemy-Vulnerability/Warlord's Mark-Grace-Blood Rage paying 85% Mana then.

Why use Vengeance on Leap Slam instead of Faster Attacks and why not use Faster Attacks on Cyclone?

I'm not surprised to hear that using Blood Magic makes me lose DPS but in turn I thought it was a better using it still since the OP stated that "Running 100% of your mana into auras the best thing to do overall and will require you to run your utility skills off bloodmagic."

The OP does not play a brutality build so generally different gems and auras.

Vengeance on my build is there because it is the only way I can fit it really and Leap Slam is ok enough since i Am so fast I only use leap slam to engage or jump over obstacles.
Actually right now I am playing without leap slam at all and have the cwdt-immortal cal-duration-molten shell setup instead since I am still squishy.

Faster Attacks on cyclone is bad if you are full physical. All the gems in my build synergize and dropping one of them is a huge loss. Faster Attacks is not nearly as effective. It would be the 9th strongest gem or so.

Concentrated effect reduces your cyclone radius and really does not even add dps unless a 7 link was possible then it would be the best option for just dps.

You dont need a 5 link for auras a 4 link will do.

You need a 6 link for cyclone thats all. The only thing you gain in my build from another 6 link would be to have enhance link with your auras in addition to blood rage which makes you aura range a little better. Overall if you prefer faster attacks on leap slam you can drop the enhance and put vengeance there, it is not a huge loss.

I can't really help you more than that the rest you need to figure out. Keep in mind my build I posted is theoretically with the best gear I can imagine the only improvement would be insane boots with the best uber lab enchantment I think.

The main thing for a full phys build you need to know is that 6 linking cyclone is huge. If you don't believe in bloodlust gem and want to keep bleeds go cyclone-brutality-meleedmg-dmgonfulllife-maim-ruthless and link warchief with faster attacks and whatever offers the best dmg or aoe.
In that case I guess the new bleed node would be worth.

From playing the biggest annoyance for me is to keep the boss in the ancestral warchief totem as lion roar knockback is great but you need to push the boss in a corner to keep him in range. Also dont stop attacking melee range to recast the totem that can easily be fatal if you are not tanky.

You should not use Voidheart with Starforge imo. You cant poison with brutality and if you use bloodlust like I do you don't get bleeds from cyclone a nice ring with phys dmg, attack speed, life, res, int would be a big upgrade.
Last edited by Quizzlemanizzle on Aug 11, 2017, 1:11:09 PM
Hey everyone.

I followed this build to make my second "serious" character. However I am still quite a noob so I would like some advice what from my build needs the most work right now. Also what should I go for with my remaining passive nodes?

I am following the the build OP posted and also have another question: For this build the best endgame weapon is Disfavor I guess, right? Also is Juggernaut fine or is another one potentially better?

Also in the "Boss" section it is said you should have x tooltip dps. Does that mean for Shaper my cyclone should actually have 300k dps on the ingame tooltip? Seems really high :D

Thanks in advance, Any help would be appreciated.
Last edited by McGuscha on Aug 11, 2017, 1:54:32 PM
"
snip

Thank you very much. You helped me a lot. I think I will adapt to your build a bit then. I already got rid of the Voidheart picking up the bleed passives and I'm using Grace now.

I don't think I understand how Vengeance works though. Why is it worth to use it?

Other than that I'm quite sure about how to upgrade my build now, thanks to you.

Is there another unique amulet apart from Daresso's or Carnage Heart that I can use?
IGN: Ukr_BlueLight
Last edited by Bloodyukr on Aug 11, 2017, 3:42:49 PM
deleted
Last edited by Ech0nite on May 25, 2020, 4:09:08 AM
"
cutt wrote:
Guys NEED HELP! What is the correct way of solving mana issues? BM passive and hence no auras at all or just blasthemy+warlock's mark for mana leech? Having a hard time choosing.

I went with spirit void and revelry for mana leech and it solved all my mana issues with 25% mana un-reserved.
"

If you are playing physical builds you have to drop one of brutality, phys dmg, dmg on full life, ruthless, maim or bloodlust or even faster attacks/conc effect/area of effect for blood magic. Those are huge losses.

In my setup with the ultimate gear the worst gem I could drop for Blood Magic would be Ruthless and that drops 450k dps (25% of total).. While at the same time using Vulnerability instead of Warlords Mark is worth only 180k dps.

He is talking about BM passive, not the gem. So you don't lose anything on your main cyclone setup. The only thing you will lose is grace and a blasphemy curse which can be applied in different ways.
IGN: Iworkeout
As a Juggernaut, is bleeding support better than Fortify? With Unyielding it seems strong but it's hard for me ton understand the power of bleeding in this build.
A bit of a noob at the game but why not just put 1 point into bloodmagic and get like 3 extra free sockets? Is there a reason to not use the passive Bloodmagic?
"
Grannskapet wrote:
A bit of a noob at the game but why not just put 1 point into bloodmagic and get like 3 extra free sockets? Is there a reason to not use the passive Bloodmagic?

so you can make use of the mana resource, for auras, or w/e you can find a use for. and you can still get rid of the bloodmagic gem if you get enough mana leech.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info