(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Does Ruthless actually work with Cyclone?
"
madriz wrote:

Ha... good question. I assumed it would, but haven't tested it.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
deleted
Last edited by Ech0nite on May 25, 2020, 4:08:56 AM
Guys NEED HELP! What is the correct way of solving mana issues? BM passive and hence no auras at all or just blasthemy+warlock's mark for mana leech? Having a hard time choosing.
IGN: Iworkeout
"
cutt wrote:
Guys NEED HELP! What is the correct way of solving mana issues? BM passive and hence no auras at all or just blasthemy+warlock's mark for mana leech? Having a hard time choosing.

Blood magic support gems for cyclone/leap/warchief, and auras
I just got a Starforge. Now I cannot use Elemental Damage of course. I swapped Added Fire on My Cyclone to Brutality. I am now using Cyclone-Faster Attacks-Melee Physical-Brutality-Blood Magic. That is good, I think?

Now I'm curious about the aura setup. Hatred is completely useless if I'm correct? I swapped it to Haste for now. I am also using Herald of Ash. I'm only getting the burning damage from that, right? Is it worth it, still? And Arctic Armour.

Is this aura setup fine for Starforge or should I use another one?

Also: Is Faster Attacks or Melee Physical Damage better for Ancestral Warchief when I'm using Bleed (Voidheart). Or should I stop using Bleed (Voidheart) altogether?

Thanks for this build, I'm having a lot of fun!
"
AlphaRage wrote:
I just got a Starforge. Now I cannot use Elemental Damage of course. I swapped Added Fire on My Cyclone to Brutality. I am now using Cyclone-Faster Attacks-Melee Physical-Brutality-Blood Magic. That is good, I think?

Now I'm curious about the aura setup. Hatred is completely useless if I'm correct? I swapped it to Haste for now. I am also using Herald of Ash. I'm only getting the burning damage from that, right? Is it worth it, still? And Arctic Armour.

Is this aura setup fine for Starforge or should I use another one?

Also: Is Faster Attacks or Melee Physical Damage better for Ancestral Warchief when I'm using Bleed (Voidheart). Or should I stop using Bleed (Voidheart) altogether?

Thanks for this build, I'm having a lot of fun!

you dont even get the burning damage, herald is useless

you should use Grace (and Iron Reflexes node) + blasphemy/vulnerability or another curse such as Warlords thats gives you leech and endurance charges and you should be able to drop Blood Magic from your Cyclone because that is a HUGE DPS loss.

If you are using Physical only you should be using Brutality gem and full physical obviously.

Look at my post before, check out these path of building strings, they might give you some ideas.

"
In Path of Building I reach 1.6+ Mio DPS with Lions Roar/Sulphur up, 8000+ hp with perfect gear, 20k Armor (46k with flasks up)

https://pastebin.com/WGnX16wu

You can go more life with a Rare Helmet, Belly of the Beast, Headhunter Belt at the cost of dps.

https://pastebin.com/3bcdR5HP
Here you get to 1.34 Mio DPS with Flasks up 10k life but you also lose 3 Cyclone Radius and some movement speed.

Boots to use Immortal Call, Molten Shell, CWDT, Duration setup though I feel it does not accomplish much once you are already tanky and have such high armor.
Last edited by Quizzlemanizzle on Aug 11, 2017, 11:42:56 AM
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
cutt wrote:

Blood magic support gems for cyclone/leap/warchief, and auras

Blood MAgic is a huge dps loss, Warchief curse or mana leech on item modifiers is much more efficient. Especially since you get Endurance from Warchief also.

You don't need Blood Magic for Leap at all.
"
madriz wrote:

It should and Path of Building says it does. If it does not swapping it for Maim is not a big dps loss.

Cyclone-Brutality-Melee dmg-dmg on full life-bloodlust and either Ruthless/Maim works.

Bloodlust is the biggest DPS boost possible if you can get Bleeds from Vengeance and Warchief Totem.
"
"
madriz wrote:

It should and Path of Building says it does. If it does not swapping it for Maim is not a big dps loss.

Cyclone-Brutality-Melee dmg-dmg on full life-bloodlust and either Ruthless/Maim works.

Bloodlust is the biggest DPS boost possible if you can get Bleeds from Vengeance and Warchief Totem.

Yes, it does. I tested myself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info