(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

New player here. I have a few questions:

Say I go for RT physical, Starfoge or Disfavour?

Does Hatred have any effect with Starforge?

I am building a Slayer/Raider Scion atm and I have massive issues with survivability. I had lots of close encounter almost getting one shot in T8+ maps. I could get Brass Dome but I think my current chest is already pretty great for now.

I've also read that armor could only block 10% of its max value. Is it really worth it to stack armor for non-Jug class?
"
madriz wrote:
New player here. I have a few questions:

Say I go for RT physical, Starfoge or Disfavour?

Does Hatred have any effect with Starforge?

I am building a Slayer/Raider Scion atm and I have massive issues with survivability. I had lots of close encounter almost getting one shot in T8+ maps. I could get Brass Dome but I think my current chest is already pretty great for now.

I've also read that armor could only block 10% of its max value. Is it really worth it to stack armor for non-Jug class?

starforge - phisical only, no elem no chaos.

disfavor - if you wanna go with elem\chaos damage.

survivl - only jaggernaut.
-Помню, как толпа крестьян убить меня хотела,
После инквизиторы калечили мне тело!
Все восстало против молодого некроманта,
Сделав меня мучеником моего таланта.
Last edited by 6aPMaJIeuKuH on Aug 10, 2017, 4:46:03 PM
I respecced to this (and the build someone posted a few pages ago) for a slayer cyclone in standard with starforge. Its good and fast and a great lab clearer
Passive tree

According to pob just mapping with 20/20 gems and inc aoe im at about 175000 dps without shock from starforge and lionsroar up.
There a lot of room for improvement with proper 3-4 stat life jewels and more flat phys on gear.
Im using leg kaoms and im at 10,500 life but i think you could reach close to that without leg kaoms if you had good life rolls everywhere. (my starforge is mid roll as well at 650 dps)
Gear for ref
Spoiler
Last edited by Fhark on Aug 10, 2017, 4:56:04 PM
"
Iamandre wrote:

I'm not sure if I got it all right but from what I got first I get some of those dueslist nodes then ready to templar and get HP and Resolute Technique, then more HP from Scion and then the rest of DMG nodes?

art of glad->resolute->HP HP HP... dmg latest. you will have anouth dmg to kill everithing.

"
Iamandre wrote:
I did not understand the "go to the @do not miss mod@" haha xD

У меня в клиенте написано "Точные удары" и я не всегда могу вспомнить точные английские названия. если буду писать по русски - будет понятнее?
-Помню, как толпа крестьян убить меня хотела,
После инквизиторы калечили мне тело!
Все восстало против молодого некроманта,
Сделав меня мучеником моего таланта.
"
Fhark wrote:
According to pob just mapping with 20/20 gems and inc aoe im at about 175000 dps without shock from starforge and lionsroar up.

Starforge itself don't shock. It allows you, with the right gears, apply shock with its phys damage only. You'll need sources of % chance to shock, you can get it on jewels, for example.

I'm working around this, maybe posting the results here tomorrow or on Saturday.
"
Shiiro95 wrote:
"
Fhark wrote:

Starforge itself don't shock. It allows you, with the right gears, apply shock with its phys damage only. You'll need sources of % chance to shock, you can get it on jewels, for example.

I'm working around this, maybe posting the results here tomorrow or on Saturday.

Remember the enchant on boots from uber Lab. 10% chance to Freeze, Shock and Ignite if you haven't Crit Recently. Perfect for an RT setup.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Hello, what about Brutality Support it's not a good option for cyclone? :)
"
6aPMaJIeuKuH wrote:
"
Iamandre wrote:

I'm not sure if I got it all right but from what I got first I get some of those dueslist nodes then ready to templar and get HP and Resolute Technique, then more HP from Scion and then the rest of DMG nodes?

art of glad->resolute->HP HP HP... dmg latest. you will have anouth dmg to kill everithing.

Thanks!

"
6aPMaJIeuKuH wrote:

"
Iamandre wrote:
I did not understand the "go to the @do not miss mod@" haha xD

У меня в клиенте написано "Точные удары" и я не всегда могу вспомнить точные английские названия. если буду писать по русски - будет понятнее?

I had to translate on google but it actually helped me. thank you.
(english is not my main language as well btw)
"
loczek123 wrote:

Only if you use Starforge. (or no Hatred/Ash for whatever reason)
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
Xavathos wrote:
"
loczek123 wrote:

Only if you use Starforge. (or no Hatred/Ash for whatever reason)

Certainly not only if you don't use Starforge. You can quite easily play the Brutality build without it, you simply cannot use Hatred/Herald.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info