(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
BeneTleilax wrote:
right:)) in act 9 with 2100 hp...

HOW?????? i have 3100 at 62 lvl with items from 3-4 act.... no good links no good HP on items, died 0 times....
-Помню, как толпа крестьян убить меня хотела,
После инквизиторы калечили мне тело!
Все восстало против молодого некроманта,
Сделав меня мучеником моего таланта.
"
Shuggananas wrote:
What stats would you recommend for uber lab ? Currently lv 81 juggernaut, I can do tier 6-7 rare maps without issue
I don't mind taking some time, but I'd like to know what HP is recommended

When you can comfortably do (the harder) T10 maps, you should find no issues with the Lab.

Regen is great for dealing with traps with ease, while having at least 5k HP and some mitigation is recommended for Izaro's last stage. But that's only if you get hit. Try not to get hit of course, and if you do, don't panic, because it's often not Izaro that kills you, it's the tiny hit from something else that finishes you off. (or the other way around) If you panic and run or leap, you may just leap into whatever will finish you off.

If you do have to run for whatever reason, try to keep Izaro in sight so you can see what he's up to. He has many gap closers that deal huge damage and his wave attack goes way off screen.

Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Maybe a stupid question, but here it goes!

If I'm going for Hezmana's Bloodlust, is it worth goin for Slaughter and Cleaving. only one of them or should I skip them all together?
"
JoXi wrote:

If I'm going for Hezmana's Bloodlust, is it worth goin for Slaughter and Cleaving. only one of them or should I skip them all together?

They're both great DPS increases, they're a great investment. You're also likely to get atziri's in late game which is an axe too.
Alright, thank you! :)
"
Xavathos wrote:
Juggernaut can fly like the wind. A very heavy, bulky wind. Like bear riding bison.

I lost my shit with this. Made my day.
"
6aPMaJIeuKuH wrote:
"
BeneTleilax wrote:
right:)) in act 9 with 2100 hp...

HOW?????? i have 3100 at 62 lvl with items from 3-4 act.... no good links no good HP on items, died 0 times....

i took too many damage nods, charges, frenzy and i did 3 labs...merciless was fun with 2800 ish.hp:D
Looking at using this build this league. One question since you want to reserve all your mana do you need to link blood magic to the totem as well? I see it's linked to all other gems?
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
JoXi wrote:

They're both great DPS increases, they're a great investment. You're also likely to get atziri's in late game which is an axe too.

Spend today 4c for Kaoms Primacy... Mb i should get Hezmanas? Cyclone w\o Bloodmagic gem + Chance to Bleed looks better than just "culling strike".

Last edited by Kliops144 on Aug 10, 2017, 11:26:09 AM
-
Last edited by blublablubla on Aug 10, 2017, 11:47:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info