(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Kliops144 wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
JoXi wrote:
Maybe a stupid question, but here it goes!

If I'm going for Hezmana's Bloodlust, is it worth goin for Slaughter and Cleaving. only one of them or should I skip them all together?

They're both great DPS increases, they're a great investment. You're also likely to get atziri's in late game which is an axe too.

Spend today 4c for Kaoms Primacy... Mb i should get Hezmanas? Cyclone w\o Bloodmagic gem + Chance to Bleed looks better than just "culling strike".

Yeah I recommend hezmana, it's basically a free socket which is pretty good when you're broke
Has anyone tried yet uber/shaper on 3.0 with cyclone ?
Do you recommend any specific order to level the passive tree? I'm new to the game (besides the "old" account) and wanna try this build and one I've found on the Shadow forum. :)

Going Slayer, btw

Thanks in advance.!
Last edited by Iamandre on Aug 10, 2017, 11:59:11 AM
pls 400 pages and still no one says to me how can i deal with single big target boss at t10 where cyclone starts to suck really hard. thank you
"
Iamandre wrote:
Do you recommend any specific order to level the passive tree? I'm new to the game (besides the "old" account) and wanna try this build and one I've found on the Shadow forum. :)

Going Slayer, btw

Thanks in advance.!

go to the @do not miss mod@

later go to the templar (HP)

later to scion (HP)

damage node take last.
-Помню, как толпа крестьян убить меня хотела,
После инквизиторы калечили мне тело!
Все восстало против молодого некроманта,
Сделав меня мучеником моего таланта.
"
pls 400 pages and still no one says to me how can i deal with single big target boss at t10 where cyclone starts to suck really hard. thank you

swap to second weapon 5L with heavy strike+multistrike.

btw... it`s first time where i see "cyclone not anoth"....
So I was looking at the new pantheon stuff. Would it make sense to drop Unbreakable (use Brine King to mitigate stuns) and slot a Fortify gem somewhere to proc Unyielding? Or is the physical damage reduction / actual stun immunity / potential lack of slots not worth it?
"

you have no lifeleech nodes. how did you heal?
"
Kochamara wrote:
So I was looking at the new pantheon stuff. Would it make sense to drop Unbreakable (use Brine King to mitigate stuns) and slot a Fortify gem somewhere to proc Unyielding? Or is the physical damage reduction / actual stun immunity / potential lack of slots not worth it?

one of my old build was like it. was playeble (without panteon ofc)
"
6aPMaJIeuKuH wrote:
"
Iamandre wrote:

Going Slayer, btw

Thanks in advance.!

go to the @do not miss mod@

later go to the templar (HP)

later to scion (HP)

damage node take last.

I'm not sure if I got it all right but from what I got first I get some of those dueslist nodes then ready to templar and get HP and Resolute Technique, then more HP from Scion and then the rest of DMG nodes?

I did not understand the "go to the @do not miss mod@" haha xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info