(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
6aPMaJIeuKuH wrote:
"
Xavathos wrote:
See who finishes first, Raider or Juggernaut. :D

raider. She will have @You cannot be slowed to below base speed@

Really? Kaom's Roots on a Raider?

Anyway, my point is, that just because Juggernaut is a marauder, doesn't mean he can't be fast. There are very few movement speed nodes that Raider gets from the tree, it's really just the movement speed per frenzy charge that makes the difference, and remember that if you use Kaom's Roots on a raider, you miss out on 30% move speed that the Juggernaut WILL have on his boots. You could also just spam truesilver flasks on a Juggernaut. Or use Phase Run. Or get extra movement speed passives on the tree. Juggernaut can fly like the wind. A very heavy, bulky wind. Like bear riding bison.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Xavathos on Aug 10, 2017, 9:20:36 AM
As for axe damage nodes, do I take the ones at the bottom or at the left part of the tree? Or shall I take both?
"
Caleb_5490 wrote:
As for axe damage nodes, do I take the ones at the bottom or at the left part of the tree? Or shall I take both?

AT LEAST the ones at the left side. They are very good points, very efficient.
The ones at the bottom, I'm guessing you mean Splitting Strikes, are not very efficient, as you need to "waste" a point on 10 str to get them and they are already kinda meh value. Spend those points elsewhere on life. Never enough life.

"
Xavathos wrote:

why not? people taked it.

but his old build will be faster in clearing maps then jagger with cyclone. i was played early in the party rangers.... i see only boss, no alive mobs... they was shooted away.
-Помню, как толпа крестьян убить меня хотела,
После инквизиторы калечили мне тело!
Все восстало против молодого некроманта,
Сделав меня мучеником моего таланта.
Last edited by 6aPMaJIeuKuH on Aug 10, 2017, 9:28:48 AM
"
tkensei wrote:
"
BeneTleilax wrote:

ps: I made 2 cyclons (jugg and slayer) because i want to test both...finished all acts with them:)

So do you like the Juggernaut or Slayer better for cyclone?

I did not feel almost any difference between them. I know, weird! i died 3 times as jugg and 11 thimes as slayer, because im noob and sometimes...overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer, lool:))
3 labs, each. with no problem...very easy:) anyway I'll know more when i will play a lot of maps...
"
6aPMaJIeuKuH wrote:
"
Xavathos wrote:

why not? people taked it.

but his old build will be faster in clearing maps then jagger with cyclone. i was played early in the party rangers.... i see only boss, no alive mobs... they was shooted away.

Yeah, okay but then you're talking about Raiders with a bow build of some kind. Obviously they're going to clear faster than any Cyclone build will ever do, because arrows stretch to the corners of the map in half a second flat and Blink Arrow is way faster and longer range than Leap Slam. You'll never beat a ranger at mobility, obviously. It's not just about clear speed though, or you wouldn't be playing a melee build.

"
BeneTleilax wrote:
"
tkensei wrote:
"
BeneTleilax wrote:

ps: I made 2 cyclons (jugg and slayer) because i want to test both...finished all acts with them:)

So do you like the Juggernaut or Slayer better for cyclone?

I did not feel almost any difference between them. I know, weird! i died 3 times as jugg and 11 thimes as slayer, because im noob and sometimes...overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer, lool:))
3 labs, each. with no problem...very easy:) anyway I'll know more when i will play a lot of maps...

You died as a Juggernaut? How? Aren't they immune to death? Must be a bug.

Patch notes - Path of Exile 3.0 Fall of Oriath

Juggernaut
- No longer immune to death and can be killed by going AFK for at least 3 weeks at time. (This is not a buff)

Last edited by Xavathos on Aug 10, 2017, 9:41:45 AM
right:)) in act 9 with 2100 hp...
"
BeneTleilax wrote:
right:)) in act 9 with 2100 hp...

Ouch! I'm at 3.6k at A7..... on my first build this league so 1 alch budget.
I guess it's because I don't go for damage, just life. I don't start taking damage nodes until I'm going into mapping, because while leveling you don't need damage, you one shot everything anyway, you just need to live.

Dead men tell no tales. Survivors... big deeps.
I'm out of words of wisdom today.

Last edited by Xavathos on Aug 10, 2017, 9:50:54 AM
What stats would you recommend for uber lab ? Currently lv 81 juggernaut, I can do tier 6-7 rare maps without issue
I don't mind taking some time, but I'd like to know what HP is recommended

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info