(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Spoiler
"
Zellez wrote:
Hi guys, im new to this game (started at 3.0) and im following this build. It's really really fun to spin and explode monsters. The only problem is when i fight bosses, especially in the Uber lab. The boss one shot with 2 of the 3 attack he have. I tried to dodge and jump like a frog but i cant hit him or im dead. Every cyclone is a 50/50 chance to hit or die.
Im sure im doing something wrong with my gameplay or my stuff.

5k6 life / 75+ all resist (except chaos) / 1k8 armor / 5k evade (30%)
Im lvl85

I'll appreciate some tips or infos on how to kill this boss and many +9 +10 who can hit hard on me.

Thx :)

You need more damage mitigation. 1k8 armor is nothing. Try to get a Brass Dome, and a Granite flask "of iron skin" (% on armour).
"
Cheydinhal wrote:
Hello. For levelling im using cyclone but as i gained some levels my dmg is decreasing and looking for a new weapon right now i am using lvl 51 sword terminus.

As im lvl 58 i bought the morah maul which has alot more pdps. But when i checked cyclone dps tooltip i saw it has 100 less dmg than my 51 sword.

Possibly cause the attackspeeed is like half of the terminus?
What weapon would be big upgrade after terminus around lvl 60ish?

If you're using a sword, you probably (I hope so) have sword nodes. So, changing to a maul requires you to redistribute those nodes to mace ones...
"
Kliops144 wrote:
"
Link them both to CWDT and Increased Duration in a 4L.

Hmm. Will try Enfeeble, ty!

upd/ damn 1 lvl 58 int)

Haha, welcome to blue gems, my friend.

That's why I don't run any curses in my build too, my Juggernaut is dumb as bricks. Don't piss him off though. Bricks hurt.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
Xavathos wrote:

Hmm, I think Juggernaut is a safer bet for a new player.

but his not new. and played by raider. if he take a jagger - it will be veeeeryyyyyy sssssllllooooowwww mmmmoooooooo after running raider.

i was played by 280% running speed character - marader after this.... vvvvveeeeerrrryyyyyy ssssllllloooowwwww
-Помню, как толпа крестьян убить меня хотела,
После инквизиторы калечили мне тело!
Все восстало против молодого некроманта,
Сделав меня мучеником моего таланта.
Last edited by 6aPMaJIeuKuH on Aug 10, 2017, 8:51:50 AM
"
Xavathos wrote:
"
jeffarese wrote:
"

Uh... I believe he meant his previous build (whatever class that may have been) that he followed, wasn't solid.

Exactly. My previous build (Neversink's Tornado Shot Raider) feels rushed, there are a lot of inconsistencies and people who followed it are really having a hard time with maps.
Also, small upgrades at levels over 70 are really expensive.

I'm new to the game (only played a 65 Firestorm the previous week to 3.0 and now I have a 74 Tornado Shot Raider) and I'm really thinking about creating a new charger following another build. I want a build which is well written, well explained, is very high end viable and not very expensive.

I just wanted the opinion on this from players who have tried it :)

NeverSink makes really good builds. That build specifically has been around since the dawn of time itself. It's just a rush to get guides completely solid at launch of major expansions like 3.0, because not all info is available and not all info that is available is definitive. It's like walking on a frozen lake. ;)

Having played Cyclone for many leagues in a row now, I can tell you for sure that this build, for all its current flaws, is essentially solid.

If you want to play it safe, go Juggernaut and don't spec into any build defining things like specific weapon passives or Blood Magic or something, until you're figured out what you want to do with it. The baseline of the build is essentially the same for each class, most things are exactly identical, apart from a few specific key nodes and of course, the start of the tree.

Thank you for your answer.

I knew that the guides of 3.0 wouldn't be as accurate as the ones before the patch, but reading other 3.0 guides they feel a lot easier to follow.

If you go to the Tornado Shot guide as it is now, you'll see a lot of incoherences, and thing are just wrong in lvl +70 unless you have a lot of currency, which it isn't what I was looking for in a leaguestarter build. My friends playing SRS & other builds are having similar results without having had to spend almost nothing :(

"
6aPMaJIeuKuH wrote:
"
jeffarese wrote:
I just wanted the opinion on this from players who have tried it :)

do the slayer cyclone. good damage good suvivability.

if you wanna lasy build - do the golemancer, it kill everithing. and killed by everithing :)

warchief totem (warchief/berserker) - simple to.

I should have stated before that I like dynamic builds, with lots of movement, where you feel active. I usually don't like lazy builds like golemancer or warchief totem. That's why this build caught my eye.
"
jeffarese wrote:

I should have stated before that I like dynamic builds, with lots of movement, where you feel active. I usually don't like lazy builds like golemancer or warchief totem. That's why this build caught my eye.

jaggernaut will be safest but very slow for you. he is really not fast after raider/pathfinder.
"
6aPMaJIeuKuH wrote:
"
jeffarese wrote:

jaggernaut will be safest but very slow for you. he is really not fast after raider/pathfinder.

Okay, let's do a race.

T15 map
Players are cursed with Temporal Chains.
Area contains patches of Chilling Ground.

See who finishes first, Raider or Juggernaut. :D

Don't you remember that story from when you were a kid? The turtle always wins, my friend.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Xavathos on Aug 10, 2017, 9:03:07 AM
"
Xavathos wrote:
See who finishes first, Raider or Juggernaut. :D

raider. She will have @You cannot be slowed to below base speed@
"
BeneTleilax wrote:

ps: I made 2 cyclons (jugg and slayer) because i want to test both...finished all acts with them:)

So do you like the Juggernaut or Slayer better for cyclone?
"
tkensei wrote:
So do you like the Juggernaut or Slayer better for cyclone?

both good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info