(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
6aPMaJIeuKuH wrote:
"
Xavathos wrote:
Maybe I don't understand what you mean, so excuse me but, what does Leap Slam have to do with Crimson Dance at all? I only Leap Slam in my build to apply Fortify and as mobility to dodge stuff.

Leap slam + chance to bleed + crimson dance..... jump jump jump....

Uh.. unless you somehow managed to "jump jump jump" enough to apply 8 stacks of bleed every 5 secs back to back and make Leap Slam actually deal damage to scale that bleed on... I doubt that would work out very well for you.

6L Leap Slam - Brutality, Melee Phys, Chance to Bleed, Maim, Faster Attacks? New meta?
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Xavathos on Aug 10, 2017, 5:28:53 AM
"
Xavathos wrote:
New meta?

it`s my question. to you.

Leap slam + fortify + faster attack + chance to bleed. in lioneyes paw.

"
Xavathos wrote:
6L Leap Slam - Brutality, Melee Phys, Chance to Bleed, Maim, Faster Attacks? New meta?

but..... looks interesting.
-Помню, как толпа крестьян убить меня хотела,
После инквизиторы калечили мне тело!
Все восстало против молодого некроманта,
Сделав меня мучеником моего таланта.
Last edited by 6aPMaJIeuKuH on Aug 10, 2017, 5:41:17 AM
"
6aPMaJIeuKuH wrote:
"
Xavathos wrote:
New meta?

it`s my question. to you.

Leap slam + fortify + faster attack + chance to bleed. in lioneyes paw.

"
Xavathos wrote:

but..... looks interesting.

Well, let me know how that works for you. In the meantime, I will just keep spinning to win and jumping only to avoid getting 1 shot.

Question from one who comes from playing a build that didn't feel solid... How's this build going for you? The content feels good and week explained....is the build working nice for you? It's easy to hear and to advance? I'm about trying it.

Thanks!
"
Xavathos wrote:
"
6aPMaJIeuKuH wrote:
"
Xavathos wrote:
Slap that Blood Magic on Attacks on Disfavour instead of bleed, and I'll forget all about my Starforge plan...

25% chance to use blood before mana on attack skill? really? :D (bleed only 25% chance now)

GGG can do this, they really have good fantasy.

No, I didn't mean 25% chance. I mean the line on Hezmana for the line on Disfavour.

And 25% chance to bleed was a necessary nerf on Atziri, because of Crimson Dance. 100% would be massively overpowered now with the new potential damage boosts to bleed damage.

Keep in mind that you get 25% chance to bleed with skill-tree weapon nodes (axe/mace/sword), and can additionally spec into much more, although it's not necessary for this build.

That means when using Atziri's, you're actually sitting at 50% chance to bleed, attacking 6+ times per second. That averages to 3 bleed applications per second, before you consider your Totem, etc.

Unfortunately, Bleed still isn't a major source of damage for Cyclone, due to its low base physical damage. I wouldn't even bother spending the point in Crimson Dance, unless I just so happened to have one point left over and couldn't invest it in anything more worthwhile.
"
Keep in mind that you get 25% chance to bleed with skill-tree weapon nodes (axe/mace/sword), and can additionally spec into much more, although it's not necessary for this build.

That means when using Atziri's, you're actually sitting at 50% chance to bleed, attacking 6+ times per second. That averages to 3 bleed applications per second, before you consider your Totem, etc.

Unfortunately, Bleed still isn't a major source of damage for Cyclone, due to its low base physical damage. I wouldn't even bother spending the point in Crimson Dance, unless I just so happened to have one point left over and couldn't invest it in anything more worthwhile.

Yes, I think we both know that you get chance to bleed on passives, but we were talking about the weapon specifically, which is 25%.

And while I agree that bleed isn't worthwhile, Crimson Dance at 1 point probably does more still than any other point I could have spent elsewhere. It's not something I'll take early on, maybe lvl 91 or so.

Last edited by Xavathos on Aug 10, 2017, 6:47:34 AM
"
jeffarese wrote:
Question from one who comes from playing a build that didn't feel solid...

how jaggernaut cannot be solid? it`s massive solid big slower unbreakebl meatball with very big pillar in his hands.

but if you do raider - it movement and damage, but not solid big f**** guy.
Returning to CWDT theme about loosing en-ch. So, if using IC for juggernaut is not really good, what can replace it?
"
6aPMaJIeuKuH wrote:
"
jeffarese wrote:
Question from one who comes from playing a build that didn't feel solid...

how jaggernaut cannot be solid? it`s massive solid big slower unbreakebl meatball with very big pillar in his hands.

but if you do raider - it movement and damage, but not solid big f**** guy.

Uh... I believe he meant his previous build (whatever class that may have been) that he followed, wasn't solid. He didn't say which class it was, and it's irrelevant to the point he was making.

"
Xavathos wrote:
He didn't say which class it was,

it was raider tornado archer.
Last edited by 6aPMaJIeuKuH on Aug 10, 2017, 8:18:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type