(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

i dont know why tidebreaker if hezmama/atziri are better and cheaper...even with 9 charges i dont think it can do more dps than the others , and the endurance charge on stun its like meh...im, like all the noobs,having a lot of problems with single target bosses, since its really hard to mantain the charges all the way ( tidebreaker doesnt stun bosses with this build )
Do you recommend any specific order to level the passive tree? I'm new to the game (besides the "old" account) and wanna try this build and one I've found on the Shadow forum. :)

Thanks in advance.!
"
i dont know why tidebreaker if hezmama/atziri are better and cheaper...even with 9 charges i dont think it can do more dps than the others , and the endurance charge on stun its like meh...im, like all the noobs,having a lot of problems with single target bosses, since its really hard to mantain the charges all the way ( tidebreaker doesnt stun bosses with this build )

so Atziri's Disfavour is better than other weapons for jugg? i like the tidebreaker but if you say...stun is useless on boss:( damn it:(

ps: I made 2 cyclons (jugg and slayer) because i want to test both...finished all acts with them:)
Last edited by BeneTleilax on Aug 10, 2017, 1:39:29 AM
"
Zellez wrote:
Uber lab.

UL Izaro can do the ~8k HP damage at one hit (was ~8700) throw 27k armor and 90% phisical mitigation.

so 5k hp.....

You may try be permanently spam phis immun by hand not cwdt. it may be 5-7 sec by 8 end charg + prolong support.
-Помню, как толпа крестьян убить меня хотела,
После инквизиторы калечили мне тело!
Все восстало против молодого некроманта,
Сделав меня мучеником моего таланта.
"
BeneTleilax wrote:
so Atziri's Disfavour is better than other weapons for jugg? i like the tidebreaker but if you say...stun is useless on boss:( damn it:(

ps: I made 2 cyclons (jugg and slayer) because i want to test both...finished all acts with them:)

starforge?
-Помню, как толпа крестьян убить меня хотела,
После инквизиторы калечили мне тело!
Все восстало против молодого некроманта,
Сделав меня мучеником моего таланта.
yup. indeed, you are right:)this build is outdated...
"

That's because Cyclone isn't a single target skill. You can use it single target once your gear is godly or while leveling but otherwise you will not deal enough damage. Take a 4-5 link heavy strike with you for bosses. That's the reason I spec into Crimson dance, bleed is good on heavy strikes and them stacks, they stack and don't stop stacking.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"

"

I've mentioned several times, but it keeps getting brought up - Tidebreaker is a budget weapon, that's it. Even with maximum endurance charges, you're only ever getting increased damage out of it, not more damage, which isn't going to make up for its significantly lower base damage compared to other mid/end-game weapons.

The stun will help generate Endurance charges while mapping, but it's only really useful if you don't have another way of maintaining them (Juggernaut, Warlord's Mark, Red Dream, even Enduring Cry), and it won't work reliably on higher tier bosses, since you won't be dealing enough damage with it to stun them even with multiple reduced stun-threshold mace nodes from the skill tree; you'll still need a more reliable way of generating charges.

Doomsower, Kaom's, Hiltless, or any 400+ dps rare will be equivalent, while Hezmana's (if replacing Blood Magic gem), Atziri's, or Starforge are flat out better.
What level CWDT/IC setup do you recommend?
wish i knew that before paying 110 c for that trash, what is crimson dance? i mean..how this build can deal with single target bosses? cyclone is really good for clearing trash..but i feel like failing on bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info