(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Hmm. Juggernaut tree has renewed passives. 4% icreased damage with ailments (4% incr melee phys dmg nod). This means increased damage from auras HoA etc?
Last edited by Kliops144 on Aug 9, 2017, 10:45:33 AM
"
Kliops144 wrote:
Hmm. Juggernaut tree has renewed passives. 4% icreased damage with ailments (4% incr melee phys dmg nod). This means increased damage from auras HoA etc?

birning,bleed,poison.
-Помню, как толпа крестьян убить меня хотела,
После инквизиторы калечили мне тело!
Все восстало против молодого некроманта,
Сделав меня мучеником моего таланта.
"
Xavathos wrote:
The only thing left then is how to apply Vulnerability. It'll have to be either CWDT or corrupted gloves. But you're right, shouldn't be hard/expensive to do on Veruso's which is a mandatory slot for my build anyway.

It was said in here, bosses today have -60% curse effects. Vuln lv 12 of a glove, IMO, don't worth because you already clean trash mobs realy fast.

But if you REALY need to apply Vuln, I'd suggest Witchfire brew flask, helped me a lot before.

Current setup:

BTW a Veruso's with Vuln on hit is worthing less than 30C today.

I'm doing a Berserker Starforge build, actually with 400KDPS (without vuln) + 7K life. I'll test some new mechanics and after finish I'll post here what I've done.
"
Shiiro95 wrote:
"
Xavathos wrote:
The only thing left then is how to apply Vulnerability. It'll have to be either CWDT or corrupted gloves. But you're right, shouldn't be hard/expensive to do on Veruso's which is a mandatory slot for my build anyway.

It was said in here, bosses today have -60% curse effects. Vuln lv 12 of a glove, IMO, don't worth because you already clean trash mobs realy fast.

But if you REALY need to apply Vuln, I'd suggest Witchfire brew flask, helped me a lot before.

Current setup:

I'm doing a Berserker Starforge build, actually with 400KDPS (without vuln) + 7K life. I'll test some new mechanics and after finish I'll post here what I've done.

Cool, keep me posted. I'm interested in your findings. :)
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Passive Trees won't open :( bad gateway
Could a combination of tidebreaker with stun support and a perseverance belt work? How hard would it be to keep end charges and fortify up on bosses?
Last edited by Piquet75 on Aug 9, 2017, 2:10:36 PM
No need for Vaal Pact on Berserker? Couldn't find a answer.
Last edited by Mikeay on Aug 9, 2017, 3:52:33 PM
"
Shiiro95 wrote:

Current setup:

Withfire Brew isn't as nice as you'd think. It's slightly stronger than Vuln on gloves, but you're trading effect for uptime, of which Brew has very little. Frankly, if the boss fight is short enough for Witchfire Brew to cover it, then it's short enough you probably don't need the flask to begin with.

It comes down to opportunity cost - Witchfire Brew has one (takes a flask slot), while corruption on glove does not. If you're still looking for more damage from flasks, you're far better off with Lion's Roar for boss damage.
Last edited by Archimtiros on Aug 9, 2017, 4:55:16 PM
I'm playing a Slayer and i got problems killing t10+ bosses.
Also warbands and rouge exiles kicks hard into my ass. The only way i got is skipping them.

I think my gear is pretty nice at the current state of the game.

Anyone see improvements for me ?
Hi guys, im new to this game (started at 3.0) and im following this build. It's really really fun to spin and explode monsters. The only problem is when i fight bosses, especially in the Uber lab. The boss one shot with 2 of the 3 attack he have. I tried to dodge and jump like a frog but i cant hit him or im dead. Every cyclone is a 50/50 chance to hit or die.
Im sure im doing something wrong with my gameplay or my stuff.

5k6 life / 75+ all resist (except chaos) / 1k8 armor / 5k evade (30%)
Im lvl85

I'll appreciate some tips or infos on how to kill this boss and many +9 +10 who can hit hard on me.

Thx :)

Last edited by Zellez on Aug 9, 2017, 9:30:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info