(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
6aPMaJIeuKuH wrote:
"
IohananD wrote:
Hello, I'm very new to this game (started playing yesterday), I'm doing the "3.0 Basic Tree (Berserker)" build.

Should I kill or help Alira?

Thanks for the guide :)

Kill.... KILLL...... KIIILLLLLL THEM ALLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got trolled :| did not notice your comment before mine (2 minute before mine)

Guess will start over
"
Xavathos wrote:

Doesn't matter. It's about potential. Oak will never be more than he gives. Jewels on budget are roughly equal, but can become much more powerful. Big picture. ;)

in potential you can change you mind by some orbs. when you will get orbs for this sort of this jevel - you will have orbs and for reset.

But i need play right here right now, and for jagger it will be best for league start.
-Помню, как толпа крестьян убить меня хотела,
После инквизиторы калечили мне тело!
Все восстало против молодого некроманта,
Сделав меня мучеником моего таланта.
"
IohananD wrote:

Just got trolled :| did not notice your comment before mine (2 minute before mine)

Guess will start over

you can change you choise later by... 20 regrets was.

you choise not deadly for now, so it`s does not matter.
"
6aPMaJIeuKuH wrote:
"
Xavathos wrote:

Doesn't matter. It's about potential. Oak will never be more than he gives. Jewels on budget are roughly equal, but can become much more powerful. Big picture. ;)

in potential you can change you mind by some orbs. when you will get orbs for this sort of this jevel - you will have orbs and for reset.

But i need play right here right now, and for jagger it will be best for league start.

Waste of 20 regrets, imo. It's still 20c for nothing. If anything +2 points helps you level too, since you get earlier access to key passives.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Meh, unless you have really good jewels I feel you can do without the 2 points and skip a jewel slot, you won't feel the difference there and oak's bonuses are nice
"
Xavathos wrote:
"
Archimtiros wrote:
"
Peterlerock wrote:

... but where in Jugger Ascendancy do you find more damage, more AoE, 20% Cull, Leech doesn't stop when full?

You don't. Even with maximum investment in increased damage via Endurance Charges, Juggernaut is flat out weaker (offensively) than Slayer/Berserker. That's the trade-off for automatic endurance charge generation, inordinate damage mitigation, and status immunity.

That said, survivability is much more of a limitation than killing speed. While it may take longer, you only need to be able to deal so much damage. A properly built Starforge, Brutality, BloodMagic (passive), CoH Vuln, with 9-10 Endurance Charges Juggernaut is just about invincible. It may not be a facetanking boss killer like Vaal Pact Berserker, but it's extremely smooth Uber Lab/map farming, with immunity to almost every status effect in the game.

My thoughts exactly Archimtiros. That's exactly the reason I'm going Juggernaut. Starforge, Brutality, Blood Magic, though I'll go for Blasphemy Vuln with Determination wearing Brass Dome. Rolling through maps and Lab like a good ol' M1 Abrams.

You left nothing else for me to elaborate in regards to your post. ;)

How are you going to use Blood Magic with Blasphemy and Determination? Unless you mean the gem, which is a lot of wasted dps on what is already the weakest ascendancy. Again, I'd suggest going Blood Magic passive instead.

* Determination is unnecessary; once you're 8+ Endurance Charges you should be sitting at 90% physical DR without much hassle anyway, especially when you have Unbreakable. Hell, you really don't even need Fortify at that point, though you might leave it on Leap Slam on specific bosses.

* You can corrupt Curse on Hit-Vuln on your gloves in place of Blasphemy. Normally I hate this option, because nobody wants to brick a well-crafted pair of rare glove, but since you're a Juggernaut, Versuo's is right up your alley, and cheap enough to vaal as many as necessary.

* BloodMagic passives will give you a huge HP boost, which will help significantly against bosses/magic damage (and increase your life regen to boot, to make up for the lack of Slayer/VP leech). At worst, you'll never have to worry about mana issues, and at best you get a free link for more damage.
Last edited by Archimtiros on Aug 9, 2017, 9:01:06 AM
"
Xavathos wrote:

Slayer leech is something some people don't fully understand. It's not as OP as it seems on first sight.

While the wording is exactly true, Leech doesn't STOP on full health, Leech also doesn't START on full health. And that's an important detail.

If you are cycloning happily and you're getting really good at avoiding taking any hits, you'll stop yourself from gaining leech. Also, if you take say, 1% of your health in damage, 1 hit will leech you back to full, but that's won't reach the leech cap. You will not however, stack more leech upon that to reach the cap because you're already at full health again. It will just run its course until it wears off, or continue healing if you take another hit before it wears off. Does that make enough sense to you? :/

Bottom line is this: You do NOT leech at full health. If you leech while below full health, that leech will not STOP until it naturally wears off and will continue even if you take damage again while it's in effect. It will NOT become "stronger" while at full health, because you do not leech. Essentially, you need to take damage constantly to get the real value from that leech node.

Lorewise kind of in line with the whole idea behind a Slayer. Focused on slaying that rare/boss at any cost and do not stop until it's dead. Where as Berserker is more like the reckless abandon class that throws all caution to the wind for a massive increase in damage potential.

If it didn't work the way I described above, Slayer would be massively OP. I totally get why GGG made it work this way. That said, it's still an immensely powerful node, especially with all the increased leech rate that Slayer gets.

This is not true. Although normal leech will not, a Slayer can start a new instance of life leech while already at full health.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUwLTiOyt7M&feature=youtu.be
Last edited by Archimtiros on Aug 9, 2017, 9:00:06 AM
"
Xavathos wrote:

Waste of 20 regrets, imo. It's still 20c for nothing. If anything +2 points helps you level too, since you get earlier access to key passives.

you waste lots of orb just playing melee class. it`s not the OP and tanking shaper by facerollkeyboard.

regrets != chaos, in some period of league it will be need nobody.

2% mitigation + 1% life regen before i will take a lots of end charge + 2x
is really good.
I need some help with my build, currently I can't farm tier 1 maps, simply because I die.

A link to my char https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/madsrahbek/characters

(The only character I have in harbinger league)

HP is currently at 2900...

my res uncapped are (138,116,119) (fire,cold,light)
Hello guys :)

I don't know for you, but i got many trouble as a "cycloner" to manage the poison and bleed attacks from Boss. Only few instants to jump on my flask and hope i will have enough charges to end the fight ! :p

I usualy play as marauder (jugg or bersker), but this time for the launch of the 3.0 i've try a hunter version. Very fun so far ! :)

The new gems are very helpfull, with low gear on a 5th link cyclone i got 80K damage (frenzy up - no flask) , which is enough to start the atlas.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info