(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

I was looking at my cyclone tree wondering how to adjust it, and the Crimson Dance is only 1 skill point, I noticed it doesn't increase bleed damage DPS unless the target is standing still (8 bleed stack at 7.5% effectiveness with each stack, which evens at 60% on 8 stacks, only difference is the bleed is 60% all the time(still/moving)) is there any sort of "per stack of bleed" or something along those lines effects on anything?
Last edited by Zeferiah on Aug 7, 2017, 11:35:19 PM
Hi there, thanks for the guide! I've used it many times throughout the different leagues. Sorry if this has been answered somewhere else in the 400 pages, but for bandit choice in 3.0, the guide has the Oak picture, but the Slayer POE Planner is set to passives. Which one do you recommend?
oak here...nice bonus, i got very strong and nice gloves:)

my build:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/BeneTleilax/characters
Last edited by BeneTleilax on Aug 8, 2017, 3:33:53 AM
"
superkegs wrote:
Hi there, thanks for the guide! I've used it many times throughout the different leagues. Sorry if this has been answered somewhere else in the 400 pages, but for bandit choice in 3.0, the guide has the Oak picture, but the Slayer POE Planner is set to passives. Which one do you recommend?

I recommend passives. While Oak is decent, if Oak's bonus was on the tree for 2 points (0.5% life regen 10% inc physical damage 1% reduced phys damage taken) would you take them?

I went Oak myself but purely because I am Juggernaut in its tanky form and want that regen and DR. Passives are stronger.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Thank you for the guide!

Sorry if this has been answered somewhere else, but any tips for a HC version of the guide (some Skill tree changes, ascension to choose etc)? I wish to play marauder

Thanks in advance and have fun with this great game

Awesome build, thank you!

Please be patient with the 3.0 influx of newbs or returning players.

This is a giant thread and although i searched, i could not find something very simple:

HOW do you gain Endurance Charges?

Someone mentioned Enduring Cry but i don't see that in OP Gem, Skills, Setup.

The first post explains how/when to use them, but not how they are gained. Can you please point me to the right direction? Much obliged :)
http://www.facebook.com/chriskuv
Last edited by chriskuv on Aug 8, 2017, 4:37:21 AM
"
chriskuv wrote:
Awesome build, thank you!

Please be patient with the 3.0 influx of newbs or returning players.

This is a giant thread and although i searched, i could not find something very simple:

HOW do you gain Endurance Charges?

The first post explains how/when to use them, but not how they are gained. Can you please point me to the right direction? Much obliged :)

Number of ways to work those in.

One is playing Juggernaut and putting your face in between angry things and what they are angry at.

Another is the manual use of Warlord's Mark. Not recommended. You would be better off putting it on a blasphemy, but you'll need Enlighten 4 (or 2 in Atziri's Disfavour) to be able to use a Herald and Hatred still with a curse. Even then you need BM on Cyclone because you'd have 99% reserved mana.

Another more common way is Enduring Cry. Very easy to spam, nifty short boost to life regen as a bonus. Good on bosses too, where the curse will fail you unless it has many adds.

One more alternative is the use of Tidebreaker (2H mace). This weapon will link the support gem Endurance charge on melee stun to your cyclone for free, with 10% inc phy dmg per charge as a bonus.

I believe Lighty said on stream that he was going to be using Tidebreaker, which would explain the lack of charge generators in guide.

There are other gear related ways to gain charges, but these are generally not as practical for Cyclone builds.

Last edited by Xavathos on Aug 8, 2017, 4:43:13 AM

Thanks for the elaborate answer, Xavathos, you the MVP. Much obliged :)
http://www.facebook.com/chriskuv
You can also try Vengeance + Stun + End Charge on Melee Stun
"
Tsicafrou wrote:
You can also try Vengeance + Stun + End Charge on Melee Stun

Suffers from the same downside as Juggernaut. You need to get hit. Except it's worse because:

You need to get hit.
You need Vengeance to proc 30%, or 40% if max quality.
Something then needs to be alive to get hit by Vengeance near you as a Cyclone build.
Finally, Vengeance needs to successfully stun that target. Low damage without damage links means very low chance to stun, depending on mob max life compared to damage if the hit. Weak mobs won't survive to hit you in the first place, strong ones will resist getting stunned.

You see the point? In theory it works. In practice, I highly doubt it. Also... 3 sockets vs. 1 if using Enduring Cry.

Last edited by Xavathos on Aug 8, 2017, 5:53:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info