(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
xonsuns wrote:
one more question i have to ask... if all the skills have to link with blood magic support because of 100% mana reservation.. why dont pick blood magic passive (only 1 point spent if you are duelist for example) and free those links in cyclone, totem, leap... ?

Because then you can't run auras. It's decent enough with a brutality build which isn't dependent on them, but not very optimal for an elemental build.
"
Chicout wrote:
@Samir316: So how you manage your mana or cyclone "cost" right now?
That's my only concern right now as leveling, it's not so bad but since it's the first time i play cyclone, it's my only concern atm.
DPS is ok, i dont really die but i drink a lot :-)
Thanks.

For non-crit:

Mana Flows and Spirit Void. Two of the best mana nodes on the tree!!! I tend to drop Mana Flows though if I pick up a ring with T1 mana regen.

Alternatively, you can use Rallying Cry, but you're getting pretty hipster. Cyclone is a mana fiend, especially if you scale up the attack speed. If you want to run it off mana, you need to invest in it. You can also get +3 mana on hit on 2-3 jewels, it helps.

Back in 1.X etc., when cost scaled with gem level, Lighty even mentioned that you can use Elreon jewellry to make it bearable. Hard to get good life-elreon rings now though, people have been using them for ES for the last 2 years (this guide is pretty old!).

For Crit:

Acuities are best in slot, the instant mana leech is a massive quality of life upgrade.
Last edited by Samir316 on Aug 7, 2017, 4:01:07 PM
"
Samir316 wrote:
"
Chicout wrote:
@Samir316: So how you manage your mana or cyclone "cost" right now?
That's my only concern right now as leveling, it's not so bad but since it's the first time i play cyclone, it's my only concern atm.
DPS is ok, i dont really die but i drink a lot :-)
Thanks.

For non-crit:

Mana Flows and Spirit Void. Two of the best mana nodes on the tree!!! I tend to drop Mana Flows though if I pick up a ring with T1 mana regen.

Alternatively, you can use Rallying Cry, but you're getting pretty hipster. Cyclone is a mana fiend, especially if you scale up the attack speed. If you want to run it off mana, you need to invest in it. You can also get +3 mana on hit on 2-3 jewels, it helps.

Then i guess the other way around is to be a real big life sucker and bloodmagic support but i wasnt liking this idea at the first place. wanted to play differently. But then it permit to have mana to be aura reserved only... get the pictures... is a question of choice and game play i guess

Thanks.
Does it matter if my weapon has crit multiplier and no ele dmg? I guess that crit multis arent useful at all with RT, but what if i go full phys dmg, do I still take RT??
So I am going Champion ascendancy, and made all critical path of skill tree. Just finished act 10 and starting mapping. How should my tree evolve now? Is there any link i should follow. Guess I have to focus on axes and aim for Atziri's disfavour, but im open to any advice you would like to give. Thanks!
Hi!

I saw mention that all these classes are viable for this build, but I was wondering which one is best?
This is a great build, however, how do you use Ancestral Warchief in this build without blood magic since all mana is 100% used by default with all auras up? I assume this is an oops, if so which gem do we substitute out for blood magic?

Thank you
I just found an exalt. Any suggestions what gear to invest in?
"
pbure10 wrote:
This is a great build, however, how do you use Ancestral Warchief in this build without blood magic since all mana is 100% used by default with all auras up? I assume this is an oops, if so which gem do we substitute out for blood magic?

Thank you

i think with enlighten lvl 3-4... Hatred + Herald of Ash + Blasphemy (curse) with Lv3+4 Enlighten
Last edited by BeneTleilax on Aug 7, 2017, 9:31:31 PM
"
BeneTleilax wrote:
"
pbure10 wrote:

Thank you

i think with enlighten lvl 3-4... Hatred + Herald of Ash + Blasphemy (curse) with Lv3+4 Enlighten

Or 5 linked with BM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info