(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Xavathos wrote:
Juggernaut has access to swords and axes as easily as maces on the tree. I don't get why Juggernaut should use maces specifically? Swords are less efficient with RT, I get that, but axes aren't. Disfavour is probably the best Cyclone weapon ingame.

It is and so it is costly as well. Regardless, my comment was aimed (and not explained fully) based on the slight minor Jugg ascendancy of increased stun. That allows you to move that way a bit, if you fancy. But I see I should've stated more clearly that the weapon type does not matter because you will end up using the best you can, at any point.
Im sorry if this has been discussed yet, but i feel like the supports on first page are not updated for 3.0.

What about ruthless support? Or maim? What about new bleed keystone, any usefull to focusfull, or at least a bit on bleed?
"
Rahana wrote:
"
Xavathos wrote:
Juggernaut has access to swords and axes as easily as maces on the tree. I don't get why Juggernaut should use maces specifically? Swords are less efficient with RT, I get that, but axes aren't. Disfavour is probably the best Cyclone weapon ingame.

It is and so it is costly as well. Regardless, my comment was aimed (and not explained fully) based on the slight minor Jugg ascendancy of increased stun. That allows you to move that way a bit, if you fancy. But I see I should've stated more clearly that the weapon type does not matter because you will end up using the best you can, at any point.

Agreed. I tried to make crit work with Starforge in mind. Not running Hatred but Determination instead, with Brass Dome for massive armour. Then using Starforge with Brutality instead of Added Fire. But to shock you need to crit and to get crit to acceptable levels along with accuracy on a marauder... will cost either damage, life or armour. None of which seem worth it.

On Juggernaut I'd definitely go either for mace stun focus through Tidebreaker or axe bleed focus through Disfavour and Crimson Dance.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Xavathos on Aug 7, 2017, 5:30:08 AM
Hi Guys

Have you bin playing around with 'Phys To Lightnign' support gem?

When I swap it in instead of 'chance to bleed' support i get a far larger DPS boost.

Am I missing something or is PTL just better?
"
Xavathos wrote:

Agreed. I tried to make crit work with Starforge in mind. Not running Hatred but Determination instead, with Brass Dome for massive armour. Then using Starforge with Brutality instead of Added Fire. But to shock you need to crit and to get crit to acceptable levels along with accuracy on a marauder... will cost either damage, life or armour. None of which seem worth it.

On Juggernaut I'd definitely go either for mace stun focus through Tidebreaker or axe bleed focus through Disfavour and Crimson Dance.

Use the Lab boot enchant Chance to Shock for Starforge (jewel mods also help) - the chance is low but reliable enough with how fast Cyclone attacks, and you can keep Resolute Techniques. While you can go crit, you need to modify the build considerably to get any real use out of it.

Although Disfavour seems like the Bleed weapon, Starforge will actually do considerably more bleed dps than Atziri's, although you're still causing the bleeds with a low damage/fast attack weapon, so it's more of a footnote than anything else, I really wouldn't go out of my way to build for it, unless you just happen to have free passive points lying around.

If you're playing Juggernaut, and have access to Starforge, there's really no reason not to go with Brutality. The bulids major weakness is using Vulnerability for damage, which precludes the use of Warlord's Mark for Endurance Charges - Juggernaut ascendancy fixes that issue with it's own built in Endurance Charge generation. Tidebreaker is a budget weapon, nothing more; even with 9-10 Endurance Charges and Veruso's for maximum increased damage, it's lags significantly behind both Atziri or Starforge.
Last edited by Archimtiros on Aug 7, 2017, 5:55:12 AM
"
Archimtiros wrote:
"
Xavathos wrote:

Use the Lab boot enchant Chance to Shock for Starforge (jewel mods also help) - the chance is low but reliable enough with how fast Cyclone attacks, and you can keep Resolute Techniques. While you can go crit, you need to modify the build considerably to get any real use out of it.

Although Disfavour seems like the Bleed weapon, Starforge will actually do considerably more bleed dps than Atziri's, although you're still causing the bleeds with a low damage/fast attack weapon, so it's more of a footnote than anything else, I really wouldn't go out of my way to build for it, unless you just happen to have free passive points lying around.

If you're playing Juggernaut, and have access to Starforge, there's really no reason not to go with Brutality. The bulids major weakness is using Vulnerability for damage, which precludes the use of Warlord's Mark for Endurance Charges - Juggernaut ascendancy fixes that issue with it's own built in Endurance Charge generation. Tidebreaker is a budget weapon, nothing more; even with 9-10 Endurance Charges and Veruso's for maximum increased damage, it's lags significantly behind both Atziri or Starforge.

Very good suggestion! Thanks mate. Forgot about chance to shock on boots entirely. No need for crit then. Awesome!

I will be going for this build. With Starforge, Veruso's, Death's Door, Brass Dome and the rest rares for life/res.

Kaom's rings for massive endurance charges is possible but I'd have no way left to cap res. It's too much. 8 charges is plenty.

Last edited by Xavathos on Aug 7, 2017, 7:35:01 AM
In which order I should train the passives for the Ranger/Raider variant of this build?
The Passive trees are down, anyone have a Berserker pastebin?
The Passive trees are down, anyone have a Berserker pastebin?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info