(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Morrison16 wrote:
"
SumoFlorist wrote:
Before you sell anything off just try some of my suggestions, a cheap hezmanas is getable for like 1 alch on poe.trade.

I've noticed with a hezmanas with a 165% phys damage increase I get like 2k less dps than I would with the doomsower.

Just realized that it gives blood magic for all skills and not just the ones linked to the weapons I'll mess about with it for a while and see how I go. :)

only attack skills tho, did you try hatred instead of haste?
"
SumoFlorist wrote:
"
Morrison16 wrote:
"
SumoFlorist wrote:
Before you sell anything off just try some of my suggestions, a cheap hezmanas is getable for like 1 alch on poe.trade.

I've noticed with a hezmanas with a 165% phys damage increase I get like 2k less dps than I would with the doomsower.

Just realized that it gives blood magic for all skills and not just the ones linked to the weapons I'll mess about with it for a while and see how I go. :)

only attack skills tho, did you try hatred instead of haste?

Yeah that's got me up to 20k dps so far, I'm still yet to change any rings or belts. I need to upgrade some jewels as well.
with my setup and the slayer ascendency i sit at around 82k dps on cyclone without any combat buffs. hatred really is the biggest buff we can get from auras tho.
What aura would be better, vulnerability or punishment?
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
"
webas wrote:

that depends on your weapon and ascendancy.
With a disfavour vuln. is far ahead, with any other weapon warlords mark is probably the best choice..
Anyone done T16 / shaper with this build?
Ingame @Hammarturken
"
SumoFlorist wrote:
"
webas wrote:

that depends on your weapon and ascendancy.
With a disfavour vuln. is far ahead, with any other weapon warlords mark is probably the best choice..

I cant sustain myself with 4,7k life but I feel if having 7k life the sustain would be greater with leech berserker.

I also dont know how much impact is more damage+leech translates. Probably not much because no vaal pact. :|

QUESTION:
should i remove 3 points from hematophagy into life nodes? at 4,7k life?
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
Last edited by webas on Jan 7, 2017, 7:24:13 AM
Hello all,

I have a couple of questions if that is ok? I still consider myself a newbie as usually I only play until I get to maps each season then seem to quit. But this time around I have taken it further!

Anyway, I have been having a lot of fun with this build but I am stuck in a few places. Sorry for long!

I am using 3 aura's (Hatred,HeraldofAsh,ArcticArmour) from the guide which uses up 100% of my mana, does this mean the above CWDT setup will not trigger?? I see Molten shell trigger a few times but never see Immortal in my buff tool tips up top?? Something that confused me is, I disabled Arctic Armour and it seemed that Molten triggered more but still didn't notice Immortal. A lot of my gems seemed to start leveling a lot when I did this too???

Similar with the Curse on hit thing. If my Mana is reserved 100%, how does Curse on hit trigger??

Lastly (I promise), I know my jewellery needs major sorting out, but I wanted to find that rather than buy off POE trade, but are my gem setups ok?? I know I need curses etc but can't seem to pick the right ones??

Spoiler

And that's it. A MASSIVE thanks to any advice given! Again sorry for the long, but you gotta ask to learn right??
"
DaMightyTom wrote:
Anyone done T16 / shaper with this build?

So far i have killed chimera and phoenix deathless and without any problems at all, didnt try minotaur or hydra yet because im lazy...
Hi, Lighty!
I'm interested u build "Crit Cyclone - Staff/Sword"
In theory, with this build can go T16 and shaper?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info