(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Krazy_X wrote:
Hey guys, i'm playing this build and got to level 87. I'm doing T13-14 maps without trouble, except some bosses which kill me ocasionaly.

With my currently build i have:

6k life
6.2k armour
43.8k DPS with Cyclone + Hatred + HoA. (i also run Vuln on Blasph)

I'm using Atziri's Promise and Lion's Roar, and when i activate them both, DPS goes to 70k. 82k if i activate Ancestral Warchief (it gives 18% more melee damage).

How do you guys get 200k+ dps? Is it conc effect?

My current 6L is Cyc + BM + LGoH + Fortify + Melee Phys + Added Fire

ca. 44k dps seems low to me somehow... you can take out LGoH and put in weapon elemental damage, you shouldnt need the life on hit anymore after lvl 75.

Also i noticed that you have 2 ascendency points available (not used) and just one jewel socket and that's not a really good jewel tbh, in general you'd want max life and at least 2 (physcal) dmg stats like dmg with 2handed / axes, just physical dmg or even attack speed.

Other than that you could get physical dmg AND/OR weapon elemental dmg / attack speed on your amulet / rings.

The 200k+ dps are in my opinion only achievable with concentrated effect and probably a way higher dps weapon than disfavour. That being said i do sit around 82k dps on cyclone with only herald and hatred active, with bloodrage, onslaught and the 3 frenzy charges i keep active throughout the map i am at around 126k dps on cyclone.
And then i can still activate atziris, lions and taste of hate.

You should try to get a taste of hate flask tbh, it's expensive but offers not only nice physical mitgation but also a good dmg boost.
"
SumoFlorist wrote:
"
Krazy_X wrote:
Hey guys, i'm playing this build and got to level 87. I'm doing T13-14 maps without trouble, except some bosses which kill me ocasionaly.

With my currently build i have:

6k life
6.2k armour
43.8k DPS with Cyclone + Hatred + HoA. (i also run Vuln on Blasph)

I'm using Atziri's Promise and Lion's Roar, and when i activate them both, DPS goes to 70k. 82k if i activate Ancestral Warchief (it gives 18% more melee damage).

How do you guys get 200k+ dps? Is it conc effect?

My current 6L is Cyc + BM + LGoH + Fortify + Melee Phys + Added Fire

ca. 44k dps seems low to me somehow... you can take out LGoH and put in weapon elemental damage, you shouldnt need the life on hit anymore after lvl 75.

Also i noticed that you have 2 ascendency points available (not used) and just one jewel socket and that's not a really good jewel tbh, in general you'd want max life and at least 2 (physcal) dmg stats like dmg with 2handed / axes, just physical dmg or even attack speed.

Other than that you could get physical dmg AND/OR weapon elemental dmg / attack speed on your amulet / rings.

The 200k+ dps are in my opinion only achievable with concentrated effect and probably a way higher dps weapon than disfavour. That being said i do sit around 82k dps on cyclone with only herald and hatred active, with bloodrage, onslaught and the 3 frenzy charges i keep active throughout the map i am at around 126k dps on cyclone.
And then i can still activate atziris, lions and taste of hate.

You should try to get a taste of hate flask tbh, it's expensive but offers not only nice physical mitgation but also a good dmg boost.

Thanks mate, i'll make a jewel upgrade and will try Weapon Elemental Damage. Is WED a better option than Faster Attacks?
Lighty will you add videos maybe on those hard bosses to show they are doable and also just for us to watch you do them?
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
I show u how i get my Dps:

Hatred, Herald of Ash and Bloodrage active:

Cyclone Damage: 34.519
used with Weapon Elemental Damage Support: 42.220
also put in Added Fire Damage: 60.402
also put in Melee Physical Damage Support: 92.516
also put in Concentrated Area of Effect: 150.838

without a 6th Slot i get from a 5Link 92k Damage to 150k Damage only with Concentrated Effect, and still have a 6th Slot open (Actual i use Endurance Charge on Melee Stun what wont give me any Dps. Faster Attacks would give me around 30k)

Then i use my Lions Roar and i get to 197.791
also using Atziri's Promise Flask and i get 234.056

with 9 Endurance Charges ready and all my Flask and Stuff i said above i get 288.785.

I pushed my Damage with Faster Attacks and the Passive Stats from the Berserker Ascendency and 3 Frenzy Charges + Onslaught and i got over 500k Damage. But u wont need it.

(All the Gems are 20/20, used in a Atziri's Disfavour Axe, which give them +2 to the Level.)

I have many Lvl 20/20 Gems and a Tabula Rasa, so if u want to know how any Gem affect the Dps of Cyclone, just ask me or add me ingame and i can tell u how it will Change.
Last edited by schnitzel17 on Jan 4, 2017, 2:50:42 PM
Hi Guys,

I am at the point where i really need to make the decision if i want to go the fire(ngamahu's flame, Xoph's Blood) variant of WW, or stick with physical(Atziri's Disfavour?)

Could someone who has gone the fire route please let me know how it is damage wise, and if it is worth doing?

Thanks.

I moved a few things around and now i'm playing with:

Cyc - BM - Fortify - Melee Phy - Added Fire - Weapon Elemental.

I leveled once and respected one point to get a second jewel slot, bought two new jewels with double damage and attack speed.

With this setup, my damage moved up to:

42k in town.
62k in HP with Hatred + HoA
80k with 3 frenzy charges
158k with 3 frenzy + 5 endurance + fortify + flasks + totem up.
184k if i add Vaal Haste.

Thank you all for the tips. This is the coolest build i have ever played.
Last edited by Krazy_X on Jan 4, 2017, 4:58:33 PM
"
Krazy_X wrote:
I moved a few things around and now i'm playing with:

Cyc - BM - Fortify - Melee Phy - Added Fire - Weapon Elemental.

I leveled once and respected one point to get a second jewel slot, bought two new jewels with double damage and attack speed.

With this setup, my damage moved up to:

42k in town.
62k in HP with Hatred + HoA
80k with 3 frenzy charges
158k with 3 frenzy + 5 endurance + fortify + flasks + totem up.
184k if i add Vaal Haste.

Thank you all for the tips. This is the coolest build i have ever played.

*thumbs up*
Now go get yourself a tasty taste of hate friend :D
Last edited by SumoFlorist on Jan 4, 2017, 5:35:25 PM
U can also try to get a lvl 3 or better lvl 4 Enlighten with ur Herald of Ash and Hatred. So u have enough Mana to use Cyclone without Bloodmagic for a Concentrated or Increased Are of Effect. U should be fine with a Mana Leech Jewel.
What would be better setup for 4,7k life mara? I use enfeeble+hatred

And I can only change 5 skills for cyclone

cyclone
bloodmagic
fortify
melee physical
conc. effect
83k ^

I am thinking about faster attacks+LoH to replace some gems for better survivability but the dps is quite low in such case.. <- around 65k dps..

I am trying to get 6link or at least 5link for enlighten to have one more aura like herald of ash or some other i have no clue which I should go for. But it should be for survive.

Im 87lvl so Id like to level up safely until 92 or 93..
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
If we could see ur Character, it would be so much easier to help u :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info