(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Can someone tell me how big is "physical attack damage leeched as life" ? Leech is too slow to make this stat a priority?
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
Good day to everyone, fellow cycloners.
Used to play cyclone a lot in Perandus league on champion duelist, now giving a try to sword slayer.
Question is, what is argumentation behind removing Life Gain on Hit past level 80? I think that endame is where you need survivability more than ever.
"
Stas88 wrote:
Good day to everyone, fellow cycloners.
Used to play cyclone a lot in Perandus league on champion duelist, now giving a try to sword slayer.
Question is, what is argumentation behind removing Life Gain on Hit past level 80? I think that endame is where you need survivability more than ever.

I dont use it because my survive is good for yellow maps. But I can always swap LoH for uber lab boss or some other bosses.
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
"
coded210 wrote:
Hey guys, just wondering how i can boost my dps and survivability, all criticism helps!

this is my gear

just tried pit of chimera and failed hard. fml.

I would suggest to run blood magic node to give you more life and frees up the sixth link. (I don't know what to put in, increased area/bloodlust, bloodlust requires you to leap slam maybe several times to bleed the enemy).. aura does not do much, you can use essence worm to run grace(taking iron reflex)

Use a warchief totem for extra damage (concentrated effect + bloodlust + faster attack + melee physical)

for flasks
lion roar, witch brew, taste of hate
"
webas wrote:
Can someone tell me how big is "physical attack damage leeched as life" ? Leech is too slow to make this stat a priority?

It depends.
If you are taking vaal pact, it's a good stat because it means more defence.
If you are not taking vaal pact, the basic maximum leech rate is 20% your maximum life per second.(If I remember correctly). So the extra leech disappears.
besides leveling up to more than 71, is it mostly just gear dps upgrades I would need at this point to do more than 26k tooltip on cyclone?

Last edited by G7Ghost on Jan 11, 2017, 8:04:10 AM
this challenge over here, i'd be glad if some of you would criticise my cycloner, especially what to improve next (whatever it is) :) (quality on gems incoming, couldnt afford 20q :D)
best regards!

Spoiler

Oh, and i'd love to know your life/def/lvl stats, mine are like 5k life / 7k / level 86 def and i think it could be higher..
Last edited by elp_ on Jan 10, 2017, 5:28:01 PM
"
elp_ wrote:
this challenge over here, i'd be glad if some of you would criticise my cycloner, especially what to improve next (whatever it is) :) (quality on gems incoming, couldnt afford 20q :D)
best regards!

Spoiler

Oh, and i'd love to know your life/def/lvl stats, mine are like 5k life / 7k / level 86 def and i think it could be higher..

My stats were 4,7k life 13k armor, 110k dps with flasks.. and I was getting 1-2shotted by exploding alira boss, or random exploding mobs in rare yellow maps!

But now i downgraded my dps to 100k and i have 5,9k life and I feel much safer. Basically if someone doesnt two shot me I wont die. I use temp chains.

I also did atziri with 4,7k life and vacuum cleaners and trio were a joke. And atziri killed me with mirror once and lightning blasts but I won anyway. So its very doable. I just didnt do safely.

Id say this build is one of the best there is when it comes to cyclone, with berserker!

And my personal recommendation is disfavor and dome brass. Additional reach is super needed for fun map clear, making less tedious. Chest vs powerfull crits. And Id say that helmet with mercury footprints is a must, it adds much needed survivability vs cold/fire explosions or exploding mobs.

My top dps I can achieve if i swap gems is 270k! And I am only 89. But its hard to have life with those uniques!

Also double curse vulnerability is incredible. Or warlords mark vs bosses. No need to be defensive with this build.
Last edited by webas on Jan 10, 2017, 6:33:54 PM
This is my build atm and i was wondering if theres any useful upgrades i need before attempting to farm uber labs. This is on hardcore btw.

Okey guys I've a question. Which body armor I should use? when I use belly of the beast, I've 5.9k life and 4.5k armor. If I use astral, I've 8~ armor and 5.6k life. Also belly of the beast give me flash recovery... I need help on this selection...
Thank you all already..
Last edited by DevinachmA1907 on Jan 11, 2017, 4:51:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info