(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Spoiler
"
schnitzel17 wrote:
If we could see ur Character, it would be so much easier to help u :)

Currently 83k without flasks.. around 125k with flasks.
Life is 4,7k
armour:13700

using blood rage
hatred+enfeeble
res capped + 50% chaos res

A lot of bosses can oneshot me, and even simple stupid mobs like spellcasting mobs who explode dead mobs.. I can be two shotted by most of them.

I kind of dont want to transition dmg nodes into life since life leech helps me and killing mobs quickly helps too. I just want some proper gem optimisation for starters. I might craft better gloves. Nothing much can be changed in gear
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
From what I'm gathering across this thread , Juggernaut would be the safest build for end game content. Which unique body armor would synergize well with that ? I like Kaom's. Just because. But would that decision be a huge trade off vs another 6 link in maybe a brass dome(which would seem to go well with Unbreakable)? Thanks all.
"
TwoTokes wrote:
From what I'm gathering across this thread , Juggernaut would be the safest build for end game content. Which unique body armor would synergize well with that ? I like Kaom's. Just because. But would that decision be a huge trade off vs another 6 link in maybe a brass dome(which would seem to go well with Unbreakable)? Thanks all.

Yeah juggernaut is pretty safe thanks to all the endurance charges, although i personally prefer the slayer (immunity to stun and bleeding while leeching... so always) even if only for the 20% culling strike.
I dont really like kaoms for a chest piece because it limits the use of auras with a lvl 5 or 6 enlighten in the disfavour and kinda forces you to have your cyclone setup in the weapon, i feel like if you want life a belly of the beast would be the better choice in any kind of scenario.

Edit: the biggest upside of brass dome is in my opinion the "crit immunity" (no bonus dmg from crits but still getting the status ailment afaik).
Don't really need the bonus armour from Unbreakable even so it is nice and the stun immunity really isnt needed at all with a life build - even less so when going slayer.
I feel that a belly or a lightning coil would be the most beneficial if going the juggernaut way.
Last edited by SumoFlorist on Jan 6, 2017, 6:32:31 PM
I've just hit level 80 and my dps is incredibly low, around 14k. I know my gear is rather shit but I don't know what to upgrade or where to go to next. Can anyone help me out?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Morrison16/characters

Thanks in advance!
"
Morrison16 wrote:
I've just hit level 80 and my dps is incredibly low, around 14k. I know my gear is rather shit but I don't know what to upgrade or where to go to next. Can anyone help me out?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Morrison16/characters

Thanks in advance!

So many ways to improve your character... first of all get rid of Life gain on hit and use a weapon elemental support, then try to get some kind of dmg (physical dmg flat, percantage, WED on your rings, amulet and/or belt.

And your weapon is really bad, try to get a good rare or unique (kaoms primacy or hezmanas bloodlust for example).
Last edited by SumoFlorist on Jan 6, 2017, 6:35:38 PM
"
SumoFlorist wrote:

So many ways to improve your character... first of all get rid of Life gain on hit and use a weapon elemental support, then try to get some kind of dmg (physical dmg flat, percantage, WED on your rings, amulet and/or belt.

And your weapon is really bad, try to get a good rare or unique (kaoms primacy or hezmanas bloodlust for example).

Thanks very much, I'm new to the game so I miss a lot of things out. I have a kitavas feast stashed but when I equipped it I felt like I was doing a lot less damage, but that could be because it has a shit roll on it not sure.
Last edited by Morrison16 on Jan 6, 2017, 6:38:48 PM
"
Morrison16 wrote:
"
SumoFlorist wrote:

Thanks very much, I'm new to the game so I miss a lot of things out. I have a kitavas feast stashed but when I equipped it I felt like I was doing a lot less damage, but that could be because it has a shit roll on it not sure.

well i dont know about kitavas but a hezmanas for example (really not expensive) would help you alot i think because it gives you a pseudo 6link - you dont have to use bloodmagic support for cyclone and can instead use another dmg modifier like Weapon elemental and still use all your mana for auras.

Edit: also try running hatred instead of haste.
For refenrance my cylcone char is "sumofdisfavour".
Last edited by SumoFlorist on Jan 6, 2017, 7:02:21 PM
"
SumoFlorist wrote:
"
Morrison16 wrote:
"
SumoFlorist wrote:

well i dont know about kitavas but a hezmanas for example (really not expensive) would help you alot i think because it gives you a pseudo 6link - you dont have to use bloodlust support for cyclone and can instead use another dmg modifier like Weapon elemental and still use all your mana for auras.

I'll go and try these changes, and I'll try and sell the Kitavas to get some currency back it's basically all I have haha! Thanks very much. :)
Before you sell anything off just try some of my suggestions, a cheap hezmanas is getable for like 1 alch on poe.trade.
"
SumoFlorist wrote:
Before you sell anything off just try some of my suggestions, a cheap hezmanas is getable for like 1 alch on poe.trade.

I've noticed with a hezmanas with a 165% phys damage increase I get like 2k less dps than I would with the doomsower.

Just realized that it gives blood magic for all skills and not just the ones linked to the weapons I'll mess about with it for a while and see how I go. :)
Last edited by Morrison16 on Jan 6, 2017, 7:14:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info