(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
NazgulTirith wrote:
Thanks, i've made setup as u advice and dps is insane.

The Bad is i've only 27 mana left and can use bloodrage but not my totem or flame golem :D

take melee physical out of your helmet, insert blood magic, put blood rage into the green socket... profit ;)

Edit: or use the lazy mans cwdt + golem

Edit 2: use blood magic instead of reduced mana on your totem
Last edited by SumoFlorist on Jan 2, 2017, 6:09:55 PM
oh lol true..thanks sorry i'm a truly noob.

"
NazgulTirith wrote:
oh lol true..thanks sorry i'm a truly noob.

no proplem man, that's what we are here for, if i get my hands on a lvl 4 enlighten i might even try 6linking my disfavour and run arctic armour aswell since if my math is correct hatred + blasphemy + herald + arctic armour + lvl 6 enlighten should come to exactly 100% mana reserved.
Thanks Again!

Now i'm in farming for buying a 6L body i'm uncertain if take a Belly 6L or a Brass Dome 6L
"
NazgulTirith wrote:
Thanks Again!

Now i'm in farming for buying a 6L body i'm uncertain if take a Belly 6L or a Brass Dome 6L

Well as for uniques brass dome, belly and lightning coil all get the job done pretty well, heck a high armour and life (+ res) rare armour does, too.
There it really just comes down to personal perference, i for one like the "immunity" to critical hits because it makes mapping and stuff much more predictable (no dmg spikes except for obvious hard hits which almost always get "called" by bosses, such as the charged hit from izaro or the lightning fist from "uber" dominus).
Last edited by SumoFlorist on Jan 2, 2017, 7:05:25 PM
Or you could do what I am doing to run HoA + Hatred + Blasphemy + Enfeeble/Vul. Use Essence Worm ring and put Hatred in there. It will not reserve any mana and then put HoA, Blasphemy + Vul/Enfeeble on other slots. You will still have about 16% of your mana unreserved (which is useless for anything else) that can be used for other skills (like leap slam, ancestral warchief) and not using the blood magic support gem.
deleted
Last edited by EuDrake on Jan 4, 2017, 7:32:55 AM
Hi Exiles,

Has anyone been playing this on Scion? I can see that there is one tree starting from Scion.

Second, I don't get that 3 blues in either an armour or weapon? vuln+blash+enli+herald+hatred.
What is it for?

And there is another one with 4 blues, literally two pages ago. vortex+cwdt+etc
Last edited by Aze_Aze on Jan 3, 2017, 11:00:21 AM
"
Aze_Aze wrote:
Hi Exiles,

Has anyone been playing this on Scion? I can see that there is one tree starting from Scion.

Second, I don't get that 3 blues in either an armour or weapon? vuln+blash+enli+herald+hatred.
What is it for?

And there is another one with 4 blues, literally two pages ago. vortex+cwdt+etc

not tried scion yet, as for the 3 blues: Vulnerability (blue) is a curse that increases physical and damage over time time taken - blasphemy (blue) turns vulnerability into an aura (reserved 35% mana) - Hatred (green) aura that gives a portion of your physical dmg as additional frost dmg HUGE dmg increase (reserved 50% mana) - Herald (red) gives a portion of your physical dmg as additional fire dmg, another nice dmg boost.
Now as you can see we get above 100% which is impossible (we dont have more than 100% mana... how could we), so then enlighten comes into effect: a lvl enlighten (blue) has a "mana modifier" of 84% or in other words it modifies the manacosts of linked skills and auras to be lower than they would be.

So with the enlighten we are able to run all 3 buffs despite the fact that they would reserve more than 100% mana without the enlighten.

That's all there is to the 3 blues Enlighten - blasphemy - vuln (if you are having difficulty getting 3 blues on a str/dex item just give it to voricis crafting bench and press "at least 3 blue sockets".

As for the dude with the 4 blues i think he had something like cwdt + blade vortex + curse on hit, which CAN be a rather efficient way of cursing.
A low level cast when damage taken will cast blade vortex which will then in turn curse stuff it hits with your linked curse(s).
Hey guys, i'm playing this build and got to level 87. I'm doing T13-14 maps without trouble, except some bosses which kill me ocasionaly.

With my currently build i have:

6k life
6.2k armour
43.8k DPS with Cyclone + Hatred + HoA. (i also run Vuln on Blasph)

I'm using Atziri's Promise and Lion's Roar, and when i activate them both, DPS goes to 70k. 82k if i activate Ancestral Warchief (it gives 18% more melee damage).

How do you guys get 200k+ dps? Is it conc effect?

My current 6L is Cyc + BM + LGoH + Fortify + Melee Phys + Added Fire

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info