(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Loved this build...

...til I ran into Abaxoth, the End of All That Is on my second map. Thanks Zana.

Reep.

Great guide though!
Without the 50% increased dmg and the 25% increased Attack Speed from Cloaked in Savagery:

OVER 500k damage OPOPOP

Resistences capped, only Chaos Resistence is at -2% with 6k Life and 84% physical Damage reduction. (Everything with Flasks)

Enfeeble with Cwdt Blade Vortex and a chill safer Vortex cwdt and the new Perserverance Belt. (thx ZiddyG)

RT Cyclone Marauder inspired by Lighty

Dont say, Cyclone needs more Dmg or some Ngamayolo Axe to be worth kappa

Spoiler

My Gear (Yea, the Flasks are not that op but my 142 Energy Shield is)
Spoiler
Last edited by schnitzel17 on Dec 29, 2016, 10:32:27 PM
I can do up to t15 boss easily , but t16 and breachlords i dont have the damage or survivability to do them , what should i change?

Hey guys, im wondering whats more efficient as cwdt-setup :)
Maybe you're able to help me out :)
Anyway you can tell me whatever is wrong with the gear :D

THank you in advance! :)

Spoiler
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Hatemare wrote:
"
dpeth9900 wrote:
How can i run Hatred + Herald of Ash + Blasphemy (requires lv4 enlighten)

i bought level 4 enlighten and still can't run that

what should i do

You Need Atziri's Disfavour for that - it gives all Support gems +2 levels.

You dont need disfavour, you just need them in a 5-6link since they all must be supported by it ( hatred + hoa + blasphemy + curse + enlighten(4) ).

hey lighty, if i do this (hatred, hoa, blasphemy + warlords and enlighten lvl4) i have 31 mana left. i can cast 1x cyclone and that's it. found myself just standing surrounded by monsters without mana. what do you think should i do? thanks for everything!
Hi there,

i m still playing this Build and its really one of the best builds I ve played so far.

I started using Blasphemy + Vulnerability (Q20) instead of Warlords Mark and my DPS just got insane..

Here is my Gear:

Spoiler

Currently Farming Uberlab, T13+ Maps easy as f*ck.

Thanks for the Build!
Hi, sorry for noob questions...but, how do you sustain mana during Cyclone without using Blood Magic Support?

My currently equip is:

And anyone suggest to drop Veruso for other Gaunt and use Blasphemy+Vulnerability? If yes how i can use Hatred+Herald of Ash+Blashpemy Support+Vulnerability if total is 110%? (35%+25%+50%) I Have to link all 4 with Enlight. Support?

I'm a Slayer.

Thanks in Advance!
Last edited by NazgulTirith on Jan 2, 2017, 9:46:07 AM
much have changed since my last visit here :)
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
NazgulTirith wrote:
Hi, sorry for noob questions...but, how do you sustain mana during Cyclone without using Blood Magic Support?

My currently equip is:

And anyone suggest to drop Veruso for other Gaunt and use Blasphemy+Vulnerability? If yes how i can use Hatred+Herald of Ash+Blashpemy Support+Vulnerability if total is 110%? (35%+25%+50%) I Have to link all 4 with Enlight. Support?

I'm a Slayer.

Thanks in Advance!

Hey there, i'll try to answer some of your questions:
If you dont use BM with cyclone you will most likely need warlords mark curse for the mana leech.

If you want to use hatred + herald + blasphemy you will need either a lvl 4 enlighten for the whole setup OR just use a lvl 2 or 3 enlighten and move your aura/curse setup into the disfavour (the +2 to support gems will boost the enlighten enough to make it possible, that would require you to move your cyclone setup to your body armour tho.
Here is what both setups look like on me:

Edit: or you could try to get verusos / any kind of gloves with cast vulnerability on hit, because we dont benefit as much from ele weakness - especially when using disfavour.
Last edited by SumoFlorist on Jan 2, 2017, 5:24:46 PM
Thanks, i've made setup as u advice and dps is insane.

The Bad is i've only 27 mana left and can use bloodrage but not my totem or flame golem :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info