(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Hey. Great build. I am in hc and lvl 23 now. Any tips for hc and this build?

I have an important questions about the passiv skill tree. I dont really know what to skill first. Maybe you could give me tips un which direction 2 go from lvl 20+
hello Lighty my dps with hatred and warlords mark is 60k my i use warlords mark couse my mana leach is crap and cant now change it to other buff . i use now mana leech gem too. my gems are still weak and got 5.3k hp at 78 lvl what shld upgrade now ? ty for tips maybe change belt for doryani ? with ress and 26% physical? my ascendency class is berserker soon will do merc lab .
Last edited by Bubello123 on Dec 27, 2016, 2:32:34 PM
hello Lighty, Thanks for the build.

For now my equipment looks like this :

"

Now I ask myself a lot of question, especially on the choice of the weapon.

Kitava's Feast, Starforge or Disfavour...

Kitava's is not too expensive, I wonder if its going to me up compared to my acutel weapon?

But I guess the best thing would be to go on a Disfavour or maybe Starforge ?
I have changed the tree to suit vaal pact but I dont know if its optimal like this.
Would you please consider a tree for vaal pact?
I choosed Berserker with vaal pact for Cloacked in Savagery

thanks
"
dpeth9900 wrote:
Hi, In helmet enchantment

X% increased Cyclone damage
X% increased Cyclone attack speed

whitch is better?

Honestly at higher level play Some Curse effectiveness uber enchant or aura reservation reduction will be more beneficial, dps isn't an issue at hyper endgame compared to suvivability and mobility.
LightyGaming.com
"
Wangbian wrote:
hello Lighty, Thanks for the build.

For now my equipment looks like this :

"

Now I ask myself a lot of question, especially on the choice of the weapon.

Kitava's Feast, Starforge or Disfavour...

Kitava's is not too expensive, I wonder if its going to me up compared to my acutel weapon?

But I guess the best thing would be to go on a Disfavour or maybe Starforge ?

Disfavour is best and try to grab some Flat phys on your jewelry, it will boost your dps noticeably.
LightyGaming.com
"
Hey. Great build. I am in hc and lvl 23 now. Any tips for hc and this build?

I have an important questions about the passiv skill tree. I dont really know what to skill first. Maybe you could give me tips un which direction 2 go from lvl 20+

Hardcore play is no different than softcore play, obviously you only have 1 life but you shouldn't plan to die in either playstyle. Prioritize life, life regeneration and Resolute technique as to not miss. Make minor adjustment to gear as you progress and dont be afraid to over-farm levels somewhat (be 2-4 levels over zone if your scared). Purchase leveling uniques to help along the way but try to conserve your currency for late game so dont spend more than 1c per unique.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Dec 28, 2016, 6:23:53 PM
"
Hatemare wrote:
"
dpeth9900 wrote:
How can i run Hatred + Herald of Ash + Blasphemy (requires lv4 enlighten)

i bought level 4 enlighten and still can't run that

what should i do

You Need Atziri's Disfavour for that - it gives all Support gems +2 levels.

You dont need disfavour, you just need them in a 5-6link since they all must be supported by it ( hatred + hoa + blasphemy + curse + enlighten(4) ).
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Dec 28, 2016, 6:27:12 PM
Is LC still the way to go? Atleast till I have enough money to buy a real rare chest? Or should I buy a belly?
Hey guys, i'm thinking about respeccing my warchief berserker into cyclone but i don't know if it will be worth it (or how much it will cost me) and how many of my items i can/should recycle for it.
You can check my character on my profile "SumoFace".

My current gear is this:

Any help and/or advice is appreciated (=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info