(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Hello guys, What should I do for next step. What item/items I need. Already, thx for ur adiveces
Hi
I need some help with this build. I'm dying way too often. I was experimenting with passive tree, changed ascendancy class, etc., but I still feel it's not good enough. Those are my currnet stats and eq

stats:
Spoiler

eq:
Spoiler

Any ideas what to improve?

btw. Merry Xmas ;)
Hi,thanks for build.I have went with marauder-juggernaut.I'm using starforge,so pure physical dmg and its feels very solid build,elready done t16 boses and double core map without problem.have 48k armor,7k life and realy helps to have 75 chaos rez,but a bit low dmg,76k.sorry for my english:-)btw,Merry Christmas!
How can i run Hatred + Herald of Ash + Blasphemy (requires lv4 enlighten)

i bought level 4 enlighten and still can't run that

what should i do
For TranscendentOne,hope it helps;)

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAASzBS0FPAbGB3UJlgthDF8OPBDwFCAUcRa7GJEaOBo-G6ocpyFVJyAnLyz7NZI5DjpSOuE8BTwtPfxAoEa3R35IeE3jUEdTpVdUWGNZ812kXhNfP2FSYxdlTWZUaGVo8moEaqVyD3KpdO12rHh6eu97jHzZgTqCB4Nfg8yE2YTvhVKGYIbRh2qKIoqzjM-QVZOolG-XeaIAplepJ6mUrKqtja9stz68n702vqfAAcBmwKbBB8RYxPbFU8auxtjLHs9-0jjTb9d-2L3ZYdl82sHcMtw93dXkUeoY6wnvDu9O73zwH_Iv8kHyRfJa8932SPcy97n46_xL_TD-Cv6P?accountName=MariusCO&characterName=MariusCO
I'm playing as a slayer and really enjoying it, thanks for the excellent and detailed build post!

I recently made a Breach-specific change: using The Red Dream jewel in the socket that's just above the Juggernaut passive. Grabbing Diamond Skin gives me a 29% chance to generate an endurance charge on each kill (including the 14 from Barbarism and the nodes to either side of it). When there's lots to kill, I have max endurance charges basically all the time, and never have to cast Enduring Cry. Less damage this way, but the increased survivability seems to make up for it.

Since I'm using Ngamahu's Flame at the moment (my best weapon so far), the damage reduction isn't as low as it might be otherwise. You could conceivably use The Green Dream instead, to get frenzy charges, though the % chance to gain a charge wouldn't be as high. Green would have a nice synchronicity with the cold damage from Hatred though!
Last edited by Barazon on Dec 25, 2016, 7:11:48 PM
MariusCO, thanks! :)
Last edited by TranscendentOne on Dec 26, 2016, 1:56:34 AM
"
dpeth9900 wrote:
How can i run Hatred + Herald of Ash + Blasphemy (requires lv4 enlighten)

i bought level 4 enlighten and still can't run that

what should i do

You Need Atziri's Disfavour for that - it gives all Support gems +2 levels.
So i made it to level 32 and switched over to cyclone for continued leveling, but i find it to be slow and not as strong as sunder at the moment, what can i do to speed it up or make it feel right?

All i have running at the moment is 4l cyclone in the geofri's 2h hammer. What should i be doing to increase my speed and damage now?
Hi, In helmet enchantment

X% increased Cyclone damage
X% increased Cyclone attack speed

whitch is better?

Last edited by dpeth9900 on Dec 27, 2016, 3:50:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info