(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Hey guys, I am using this as the build for my first ever PoE character. I was wondering if it is possible to do guardians with this build, I will link my gear below (I am level 91 currently). Additionally, if someone more experienced could give me some pointers on how to upgrade gearwise from here I would really appreciate it. Playing on BSC of course.

Spoiler

I know I need to upgrade to a disfavour but I don't have enough currency for it right now, I am saving up for it currently.

Can someone please look at my gear and tell me why I feel like my character does less damage then it should.
Last edited by Fracturing on Dec 22, 2016, 10:31:30 PM
Hi. Great guide. I was wondering which ascendancy class would be best for HC?
i would go berserker, it nearly doubles your damage. jugg is nice for defence but it seems a lot slower when i tried it out previously.

for flasks i would take taste of hate, atziris promise, instant life, normal life and a quicksilver. that's my prefereded setup though lion's roar is good as well. for more damage you can take phys damage on rings/amulet and gloves, it scales nicely when you have a lot of other buffs and passives and gems.

Ty Crazypearce im thinking about devotto but even now my ress are close to 75 if i change my helm now my ress will be bad . I know need better resistance stuffs and my helm is crap need change it . i got only 1 good ring with greate ress and can change boot for like 60 fire and 20 other but no %movement speed on my boots . my hp is 5.2k now and many life nodes to get yet gz dps u got m8 over 200k and ty
Last edited by Bubello123 on Dec 23, 2016, 3:57:06 AM
My cyclone dmg in town is only like 25k what gives? What can I do?

Char name: JuggyMcJuggs
"
nubcity wrote:

Slayer is by far the most well-rounded class for this build.

There is literally nothing Slayer provides that isn't amazing for a phys Cyclone build. Leech that doesn't stop and leeches more than twice as fast with an increased cap, immunity to bleed, increased AOE, 20%!! Culling Strike, basically non-stop Onslaught and still has half the more damage mod of a Berserker.

There's just no contest.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Xavathos on Dec 23, 2016, 7:29:59 AM
"
Xavathos wrote:
"
nubcity wrote:

Slayer is by far the most well-rounded class for this build.

There is literally nothing Slayer provides that isn't amazing for a phys Cyclone build. Leech that doesn't stop and leeches more than twice as fast with an increased cap, immunity to bleed, increased AOE, 20%!! Culling Strike, basically non-stop Onslaught and still has half the more damage mod of a Berserker.

There's just no contest.

Thanks so much for your input. im respec'ing now. Went juggernaut initially.
Spoiler

Can anyone help me identify why my tooltip is only 25k dps (slayer)? It should be higher shouldn't it?

Also, should I convert all evasion to armor?
Last edited by broseidon07 on Dec 23, 2016, 9:58:33 PM
I got some upgrades, found a Witch Fire Brew and it has made life so much easier, -35% mana reserved +2 free gem slots + Herald of Ash + don't have to gain as much intellect to level it past 18 it is honestly just what I needed as I was short on gem slots and was running hatred + blasphemy vuln.
I 6 linked my rare chest with about 1350 fuses too which allowed me to switch my gems around (had leap slam + faster attacks + end charge + inc aoe/conc + melee dmg + warchief in it before) now im running a 6 link totem, I dropped inc duration on vaal haste, dropped faster attacks on leap slam (can switch out vaal haste if needed) and kept end charge on stun with leap slam to keep up 5 endurance charges from Enduring Cry.

Build feels solid
6581 hp / 7421 armour / 195 fire res / 175 cold res / 186 light res

dps snap shots with conc + Witchfire + Aztiri + Lions + Vaal Haste (I could go higher if I used Rallying Cry + Silver Flask + diff curse + high level gems but no need)
Cyclone
Spoiler

Warchief
Spoiler

Gear
Spoiler

Defences Merc Dried Lake + Lions Roar + Basalt
Spoiler

hmm, what to do now?

Thanks Lighty for your effort and time, much appreciated Merry Christmas.

EDIT: I am thinking, drop Fortify from Cyclone and attach it to Leap Slam and put something else in weapon, drop a 6th link from Ancestral Warchief and put Flame Golem in Body Armour, wish I had extra gem slots lol. . What are your thoughts on this?
Last edited by MartyMcFlyHigh on Dec 24, 2016, 2:12:34 AM
what skill gems would u swap the vaal skill gems for? still would need a non-vaal skill to rack up souls, right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info