(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

My actual eq is:

My dps is a bit low and hp too...any suggestion? I don't know at this point how start to make it better..

i'm duelist/Slayer

Last edited by NazgulTirith on Dec 21, 2016, 2:44:18 PM
Hey guys and Lighty, got a question about flasks:

how do you guys feel about the witchfire and lion's roar? I bought them for one of my other characters (bflurry) but I am still doing better with my cyclone even with worse gear, I kinda like the witchfire but it seems to be killing my survival since I don't have the endurance charges from warlord's mark and the lion's roar gives me a bunch of damage but knockback is super annoying.

Are they worth using over "normal" flasks or I should just keep my normal quicksilver and granite? Not sure on which character I want to spend my currency since I spent 4 ex on bflurry just to feel disappointed by it =/ and while I do enjoy cyclone I want to try this breach some character that can do uber atziri/shaper without needing a disfavour...

cheers for the help!
I'm building a Juggernault after i got disapointed with a Warchief Totem berserker. I'm currently at level 77 or 78 and i'm feeling my DPS is a bit low, usind a 6L Hazmana, at 26k or something (without flasks/frenzy charges/vaal haste).

Is this the amount of DPS i should expect from the build before i can get a Disfavour?

On the page, how much would a Disfavour increase in my DPS< considering the loss of a socket (Bloodmagic)?
"
NazgulTirith wrote:
My actual eq is:

My dps is a bit low and hp too...any suggestion? I don't know at this point how start to make it better..

i'm duelist/Slayer

You have almost no flat life on your gear. Belly works as a multiplier over your total life. If you have little lif eon your gear, it won't give you much more.

On that setup, i thing a rare armour with 100-ish life would work better.
"
Krazy_X wrote:
I'm building a Juggernault after i got disapointed with a Warchief Totem berserker. I'm currently at level 77 or 78 and i'm feeling my DPS is a bit low, usind a 6L Hazmana, at 26k or something (without flasks/frenzy charges/vaal haste).

Is this the amount of DPS i should expect from the build before i can get a Disfavour?

On the page, how much would a Disfavour increase in my DPS< considering the loss of a socket (Bloodmagic)?

i have 45kdps in town and like 90kdps with flash, charges and so on with a 5l hezmana at lvl 85... so disfavour isnt necesary unless if you have the currency to get it
Last edited by sparkosmodius on Dec 21, 2016, 4:45:17 PM
"
Bubello123 wrote:
my dps is only 22k i know my gems are not lvl 20 yet and even quality at 20% but maybe any tips about what upgrade . i do not even do lab becouse dno which is best for mapping and which points in ascendency choice ? i know many work to do before can do high tier map. TY for all info which can do better . my char is only 75 lvl so need lvleing too and flask change too tbh

i would go berserker, it nearly doubles your damage. jugg is nice for defence but it seems a lot slower when i tried it out previously.

for flasks i would take taste of hate, atziris promise, instant life, normal life and a quicksilver. that's my prefereded setup though lion's roar is good as well. for more damage you can take phys damage on rings/amulet and gloves, it scales nicely when you have a lot of other buffs and passives and gems.

Spoiler

for reference there is my gear. with buffs and flasks my dps goes up to about 200k-250k with inc aoe and even higher with conc effect.

Spoiler
increased aoe and all buffs/flask
Last edited by crazypearce on Dec 22, 2016, 8:54:56 AM
"
NazgulTirith wrote:
My actual eq is:

i'm duelist/Slayer

by the way hezmana gives blood magic to your attacks so the blood magic support on your gem support is completely useless.
Thanks all for the suggest...and sorry if i'm a bit noob.
Hi, thanks for your good build

i just want you take care around my slayer.

im keeping die in uber lab(seems my leech is not enough =( i can take first 4~5 attack with hate of tast and atziri's primis but when it is emty im dead slayer ㅠㅡㅠ) so if you tell me what is problem and

what i have to do first it will be best :)

and i bought my body armour around 4.5 ex , is it good body armour to use?

sorry for my bad english and thanks again to you

have a nice day =D

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/dpeth9900/characters

character name is VO__OV level 84 slayer
"
dpeth9900 wrote:
Hi, thanks for your good build

i just want you take care around my slayer.

im keeping die in uber lab(seems my leech is not enough =( i can take first 4~5 attack with hate of tast and atziri's primis but when it is emty im dead slayer ㅠㅡㅠ) so if you tell me what is problem and

what i have to do first it will be best :)

and i bought my body armour around 4.5 ex , is it good body armour to use?

sorry for my bad english and thanks again to you

have a nice day =D

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/dpeth9900/characters

character name is VO__OV level 84 slayer

Dodge more. You shouldn't be intentionally taking hits.
El Psy Congroo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info