(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

so i just got a disfavor for this build but I have a question? does cyclone have to be linked into the axe to gain the bleed and range or it is applied by having it equipped? using a 6l belly right now for cyclone so would have to try and link the weapon instead, cheers
Last edited by crazypearce on Dec 19, 2016, 3:29:23 PM
"
crazypearce wrote:
so i just got a disfavor for this build but I have a question? does cyclone have to be linked into the axe to gain the bleed and range or it is applied by having it equipped? using a 6l belly right now for cyclone so would have to try and link the weapon instead, cheers

Nope, the Weapon Range and Bleeding effect are passive, so you can keep your 6L in your Belly. Although I would highly recommend getting your hands on a lvl 4 enlighten and using the Atziris to make it level 6, and do some crazy things.
Volkspirit u say use enlighten lvl 4 . or maybe can use Heretic's Veil its give 12%mana reservation and blasphemy....? i wonder what u think or maybe enlighten lvl 4 and heretic mask ? How can upgrade enlighten to lvl 6?
Last edited by Bubello123 on Dec 20, 2016, 3:04:39 AM
"
Bubello123 wrote:
Volkspirit u say use enlighten lvl 4 . or maybe can use Heretic's Veil its give 12%mana reservation and blasphemy....? i wonder what u think or maybe enlighten lvl 4 and heretic mask ? How can upgrade enlighten to lvl 6?

+2 socketed supports in disfavour
hey guys, having a blast using this build but i couldnt do any breach bosses, did atziri pretty easy without any deaths but xoph tul and so on are too strong for me.
down below is my gear, if you can say what i can switch that it will be great
Spoiler
ohh i see ty m8 im blind or sumthing like that . Ok lets say i get enlighten lvl 4 and put it to Atziri's Disfavour so i will need get 1g 2b and 3 red? or get only enlighten as blue ? or use enlighten and Increased Area of Effect Support? ty for any info
Last edited by Bubello123 on Dec 20, 2016, 5:37:30 PM
my dps is only 22k i know my gems are not lvl 20 yet and even quality at 20% but maybe any tips about what upgrade . i do not even do lab becouse dno which is best for mapping and which points in ascendency choice ? i know many work to do before can do high tier map. TY for all info which can do better . my char is only 75 lvl so need lvleing too and flask change too tbh i try paste ny items gems etc but dunno how do it . i will can paste my gear if sumeone can tell me how do it im noob :( . ty
Last edited by Bubello123 on Dec 21, 2016, 10:25:15 AM
Hello there, leveling your cyclone marauder :)

just wanted to ask, what ascendancy is better overall? I intend to be able to kill guardians and shaper.The defensive benefits from juggernaut seem just sooo good, but do it need it with this build?
"
Bubello123 wrote:
my dps is only 22k i know my gems are not lvl 20 yet and even quality at 20% but maybe any tips about what upgrade . i do not even do lab becouse dno which is best for mapping and which points in ascendency choice ? i know many work to do before can do high tier map. TY for all info which can do better . my char is only 75 lvl so need lvleing too and flask change too tbh i try paste ny items gems etc but dunno how do it . i will can paste my gear if sumeone can tell me how do it im noob :( . ty

you can link ur gear by simply clicking on the portrait frame(with the forum post open), going to ur character and click on each piece of gear. it should link it with the code in ur post automatically.

regarding ascendancy, if you are a marauder i recommend berserker. the damage is crazy and the leech is really nice. it easily lets you drop blood magic and run another dmg link for more dps.
my dps is only 22k i know my gems are not lvl 20 yet and even quality at 20% but maybe any tips about what upgrade . i do not even do lab becouse dno which is best for mapping and which points in ascendency choice ? i know many work to do before can do high tier map. TY for all info which can do better . my char is only 75 lvl so need lvleing too and flask change too tbh

ty crazypearce yes im a marauder.
Last edited by Bubello123 on Dec 21, 2016, 12:56:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info