(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Can someone pls tell whats best of berserker and jugger for this build.
"
paraply wrote:
Can someone pls tell whats best of berserker and jugger for this build.

I tried both, juggernaut first and then berserker. I like the berserker playstyle better but its up to you what you prefer. Jugg huge advantage is you cannot be slowed below base speed, end charges and overall survivability. But i still prefer berserker :).
This is my 100% fire cyclone build. The tree is pretty much identical with the exception of some all res and fire res near barbarism for the red nightmare gem, currently red dream. There's also no need for hematophagy since you deal 0 phys dmg. So there's no leech on the tree beside slayer ascendancy, which is why I have leech in the axe. I'm thinking of getting a unset ring for vaal cyclone, I'm assuming that would actually work with AA since that's the only time you're stationary. I bought a prefect Ngamahu last week for 1.5ex before Mathil did his raider, so prices have sky rocketed since. This build originally costed my 36chaos for the 2 uniques, so it was very cheap.

Passive:
www.poeurl.com/Wgl

Gear:
I like battering ram for the shock immunity on full endurance charges, though If I want to switch over to belly of the beast, I would need to get a pair of rare gloves with res and life. That's probably the only way I'm getting 6k+ hp. I currently have no offensive flask, but dying sun will most likely be the one I get. Lion's Roar after that, though the knockback would be annoying as hell.
Spoiler

DPS:
Molten Burst always have conc effect in. Still testing out some gems.
Spoiler

Cyclone with inc aoe. I've done twinned T15. I never use conc because I'm lazy. Though I will once I hit guardians.
Spoiler

Average DPS on single target is something like 190k.

aDPS=(molten burst * # of projectiles * proc rate * cyclone's aps) + cyclone's dps
aDPS=(14,368*7*0.2*5.92)+69,808

On the off chance that molten burst procs on every cyclone hit, which is a bit over the 0.15 cooldown, the dps would be 665k. All of this is assuming all the the molten burst shotgunning a single target, which it most likely won't. So your dmg ranges from 70k to 665k. If molten burst doesn't proc than all you have is cyclone dmg, which is ~70k. Lol. Oh, also not counting fire pen and -fire res or ignite dmg. So, maybe the dmg potential is higher.

Overall, I would say that mapping is faster with Ngamahu's Flame cyclone because of the extra aoe from molten burst, but single target is less reliable than Atziri's Disfavor. After you get Dying Sun, your clear speed will be nuts compared to other cycloners.
noob questions inc:

i see lots of people using cyclone without blood magic and warlord's mark and i don't understand how do you sustain mana that way?

I want to upgrade my weapon (currently using hezmana axe as a Slayer) but i'm not sure i can give up that blood magic on attacks property, it feels too good, but dps is starting to be a little low for t14 maps.

Hi. I Made a SLayer-Cycloner and playing it with my Marohi Erqi.

Im a bit offtoci i realize this, but..
Its a great build and everything but now when I am level 70+, Im so tierd of the Cyclone skill, the mechanic of the skill bugs me greatly now :/

So I was wondering, is there some other skill I could use or do I have to make a whole new character? I mean, can I alter my build a little so I can play something else?

How about Lacerate, or EQ? Im not very good at thearoycrafting.. :P

Great build tho!
Hey mates, any idea what items I should look next for?
my Character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ciqq/characters (TheySeeMeWhirlin)
Last edited by ciqq on Dec 18, 2016, 5:01:25 PM
"
Maikk999 wrote:
noob questions inc:

i see lots of people using cyclone without blood magic and warlord's mark and i don't understand how do you sustain mana that way?

I want to upgrade my weapon (currently using hezmana axe as a Slayer) but i'm not sure i can give up that blood magic on attacks property, it feels too good, but dps is starting to be a little low for t14 maps.

i was trying to make this work for a while. i was previously jugg and couldn't get it at all. i would run out of mana all the time. i switch to slayer and it was a little better but not possible on bosses. i eventually respec'd a little, and changed a ring, and have it working. i had to take the reduced mana/life nodes and take mana leech on one piece of jewellery. as well as that i put enduring cry and my curse over to blood magic and it's fine. i never run out as long as i hit something. hope you have some luck with this
I was using Hatred and Herald of Ash with a lvl 3 Enlighten. I only needed a Jewel with 0.37 Mana Leech and i was fine with my mana. Only for bosses i took Bloodmagic.
Just droped Izaro's Turmoil. I wonder if i should switch my
for it?
any suggestions?
p/s In h\o with buffs, i win about 200 tooltipdps on cyclone with IT, but warlords reach gives range...i dunno
Is the BM keystone ever worth using on this build? I know there's a tree for it and such, but is it ever really worth using? Sacrificing some very useful auras for it.

Also in the same vein, is the BM gem really worth it? Links are so valuable I feel like it's better to just tough it out with the downfalls of mana leech to not have to suffer the DPS loss of a link.
El Psy Congroo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info