(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Loving the build Lighty!

Lvl 85 atm ijn normal perandus league and managed to do my first atziri kill just recent!

wondering alittle at which item to upgrade next? most of my gear sucks but i'm managing my way up to higher and higher maps..doing t6-8 atm, trying to get maps so i can progress higher.

Here's my gear:

capped rez chaos -35%.

Thanks agen for a awsome build and guide!
My Gear now 89 lvl 6164hp.

My dps is not good. I go to T10-12 maps and Zana chain 7 tooltip 61k is too small.
Spoiler
"
Cruzzz wrote:
My Gear now 89 lvl 6164hp.

My dps is not good. I go to T10-12 maps and Zana chain 7 tooltip 61k is too small.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYhQVFAoiNU&t=1m48s
Last edited by Davidus on Apr 7, 2016, 10:13:42 AM
Reached the level 90. I am in dilemma to which way to go: "Life / Armour" or "Melee Damage". There is also a point of 6% of attack speed at the beginning of the Duelist tree that i think is worth picking up since I don´t have FA in my Cyclone configuration.

It was also a pity I have not been able to mount the 6 links on my Hezmana. That stuff is lacking right now.

Moreover I am very satisfied with the build. Even if I can not continue, it has been great for fun these last few weeks. Thank you Lighty.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Update (April, 8):
I took those two points at the beginning of the Marauder tree and I'll go ahead so that became very good.

Spoiler

Last edited by Zatlan on Apr 8, 2016, 11:42:18 AM
nvm
Last edited by Zatlan on Apr 29, 2016, 11:49:17 PM
hi Lighty. that my passive tree and it is my first marauder

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAASzBS0Gxgd1CZYLYQ48EuETTBQgFHEWbxcvF-EYkRo4IVUkqiSwJvgnICz7MHc26TkOOlI8BTwtPfxHfk4yUEdV1ldUWGNZ81n-XaReE18_YSFhUmRSZU1lp2aeZ5toZWjycg9yqXTtdqx4ent0e4x82YCkggeDX4PMhNmE74ZgiiKKs4zPkFWRzpLQk6iXeaIAouqpJ6mUrKquPq5Qr2y3PrvtvJ-9Nr6nwAHAZsCmwaPE9sauxtjPfti92Xzawdw93dXiYeNq5FHqGO8O707vfPAf8932SPcy-Ov60v4K?accountName=Simran&characterName=Zyamagor

Sorry for my english. I want to ask you about unrelenting. I am runnig with 5L Hezmana and 3 auras(Hatred-Ash-Punisment\W.Mark). 48k damage with auras,4.9r hp.

If u will run with unrelenting, can i put of cwdt from molten-immortal-inc duraction and put in bloodmagic?Because endurance charges diisapeared when i need them for immortal call?

And whats better punishment or Warlord mark?

Currently 82, HC Perandus. Not sure what to buy next so I'm looking for some input.

My elemental resists are very high as I plan on buying a Lightning Coil in the future and once I do my elemental resists will still all be capped. Should I buy a Lightning Coil next or is there something else I need more?
i don't get it, what is better for this build now... duelist or marauder?
hi, can someone give me an estimated tooltip dps with berserker (40% more damage), using 6L Disfavour on mana?
gems: Cycl - melee physical- wed -conc effect - added fire - elemental focus
auras: hatred - HoA

Trying to see the difference between champion and berserker to decide if I should change.
thank you!
First thank you very much for this nice cheap build.

I am level 84 with my cyclone build. It is one of th easiest build to level I have ever done.

The build is very cheap, fast and it doesn't need any uniques. I can do easily tier 9 maps, just have to pay attention that I don't get stuck on something with my cyclone, no cyclone = no life leech = dead ^^. This is the only negative point for me about this build to get stuck with cyclone to every stupid pixel in this game lol..

Here is my gear:

Jewels
Spoiler

Ascendancy Class
Spoiler
Berserker: Crave the Slaughter - Aspect of Carnage - Rite of Ruin

Passiv tree

Last edited by Afura on Apr 11, 2016, 3:04:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info