(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Recently farming in Dried Lake, fell into my hands a stronger armor. Enjoying the novelty, I decided to do some experiments using Blasphemy. I wanted to use 3 "auras" abdicating of AA.

First I marked Champion of the Cause (4% reduced mana reserved / 3p) and then configured Blasphemy + Warlord Mark + Enlighten (lvl3) + Hatred. Separately I marked Herald of Ash. It was a good setup. I was always with my 3 endurance charges during the game, but it consumed me three precious points.

Then I tried the same thing using the Geofri's Crest helm (+1 to level of socketed gems - my Enlighten going to be lvl4). I did not need more than node CoCause releasing me those 3 points. But there was the problem of loss of speed and dps. I did not feel safe. And the AA is great because chill enemies.

Also did an experiment with Essence Worm ring with Blood Magic + Mortal Conviction (4p). My amount of life has increased tremendously but unfortunately I could only use Hatred and lost some damage. And my Hezmana is not all that wonderful.

At the end I went back to my old configuration. Current:
Spoiler

Skill tree (lvl 92):

Last edited by Zatlan on Apr 12, 2016, 6:13:52 PM
"
xaikman14 wrote:
hi, can someone give me an estimated tooltip dps with berserker (40% more damage), using 6L Disfavour on mana?
gems: Cycl - melee physical- wed -conc effect - added fire - elemental focus
auras: hatred - HoA

Trying to see the difference between champion and berserker to decide if I should change.
thank you!

hoa,hatred,flame golem, cyclone,meleephys,addedfire,wed,inc aoe,lvl1 elemental focus 130k

other setup

http://imgur.com/OdLcSJE cyc,meleephys,wed,addfire,conc,phys2light, vaal haste lionroar atziri,taste of hate 3frenzy onslaught

berserker

ignore gems

gear used

Last edited by diibaduuba on Apr 13, 2016, 12:07:56 PM
thank you very much for this build, i try it out at the moment, and it's very fun to play!

tho this guide is very good, i've got a question!

there is a skilltree called "marauder - axe" and there are also "marauder - leveling skilltrees 1-4". these skilltrees are very different. can i also level easily with that axe-skilltree without using the leveling skilltrees? im not sure what skilltree i should go. axe or leveling? i'm only playing for 3-4 days now.
Are you sure you clicked on the right skill trees? Because the leveling skill tree and the marauder axe tree are almost identic. The leveing tree is the same as the marauder axe tree just with less nods (especially "axe" damage nods).

If you are new to the game I would follow the leveling tree, that will be easier for you. So once you took all skills from the leveling tree you can open the axe-skilltree and just adding the other skills nods during you are leveling your character.

But you can also start with the axe-skilltree, if you go with that skilltree, don't forget to take some life nods from time to time during your leveling process :) .
Last edited by Afura on Apr 15, 2016, 8:27:28 PM
Sr for this question cause i cant read all 300 replay...I play duelist and which sub class is better for ur build...if champion...when u have fortify in sub class...will u continues to use gem fortify in items ? why and why not ? tks alot..and sr for my english..
"
joker237 wrote:
Sr for this question cause i cant read all 300 replay...I play duelist and which sub class is better for ur build...if champion...when u have fortify in sub class...will u continues to use gem fortify in items ? why and why not ? tks alot..and sr for my english..

That's okay, no one expects you to go through 300 pages of replies. That being said, he does cover the Ascendancy choices in the first post.

The Duelist Champion is definitely one of the better options. The Fortify node gives you a permanent Fortify buff, meaning that yes, you can unequip the gem. This frees up another gem slot for more damage.
Coupled with a Hezmana's Bloodlust Axe in the late game which grants free Blood Magic (freeing up yet another gem), you will be completely sorted until you can eventually afford a Disfavour. You could easily ignore that indefinitely though, as the 2 freed gem slots do allow your damage to get high enough for most content.
nvm
Last edited by Zatlan on Apr 29, 2016, 11:51:20 PM
Hi I like this build alot but was wondering if theres a completed version of the duelist passive tree because its still missing like 20 points. ty
wouldn't the scion be the best of both worlds? i mean the leech is amazing and fortify aswell

why would you chose a marauder or a duelist over that when playing SC?

IGN: Kitaen
[Removed by Support]

What the fuck do you mean "support the guide? its fucking free, its not like you need money to produce these fucking guides"

Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Apr 25, 2016, 8:19:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info