(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Hi!

I am saving Currency at the Moment for a new weapon at Level 69.

I have a Champion and combined with Hezmana I wouldn't need Blood Magic and Fortify.

So I am searching for an Hezmana.

But there are Rare Axes sold for a similar Price range with up do 540 pDPS.

At what pDPS Level a Rare Axe would be better than an Hezmana?

"
Slayer_Tip wrote:
[Removed by Support]

What the fuck do you mean "support the guide? its fucking free, its not like you need money to produce these fucking guides"

Not really sure of the context of this, so apologies in advance if I missed something crucial, but just to make one point clear,

As a high profile theorycrafter and guide writer myself, I can tell you for a definite fact that [good] guide writers spend a lot of time researching, testing, experimenting, updating, answering questions, educating, and generally improving the community they're involved with as a whole.

It may seem as easy as throwing a bunch of words into a neatly formatted block of text, and some guides are just that, but it does come with a certain amount of personal sacrifice, especially the more thoroughly maintained and updated ones. The reason players do this is varied and many, but I won't get into the why's or what if's, all I'll say is that there's absolutely nothing wrong with giving players an option to help support or otherwise show appreciation for the time and dedication that goes into maintaining a guide as comprehensive as this one.

*Obvious caveats apply; I don't think anyone should constantly be holding a hand out or leveraging donations for information "I'd tell you if you press the donate button!", or other such inanities, although that is a wholly personal opinion.
Last edited by Archimtiros on Apr 27, 2016, 7:44:11 PM
Hi again.

I have changed my plan again.

At the moment I have a 4L Kaom and first I thought about replacing it with a 6L Hezmana.

Than I thought about replacing it with a 500+ pDPS Mace where I can craft Blood Magic Support as soon as I have the Master Level needed.

Now I changed my mind. Buying “The Last one Standing” Cards for an Atziri and getting the BM Keystone (As Parandus has sold me the Worm Ring I still can use Hatred).

Still don’t know what option would be best.
Last edited by Slowdice2 on Apr 28, 2016, 6:42:57 AM
Thanks for great guide!
I am using 5L Hezmana with cyclone+ melee phys+ weapon elemental+ added fire+ faster attacks. I was thinking to change faster attacks to conc effect. Would I benefit from that more than from FA?

Any other idea on my cyclone setup? Thanks
"
Thanks for great guide!
I am using 5L Hezmana with cyclone+ melee phys+ weapon elemental+ added fire+ faster attacks. I was thinking to change faster attacks to conc effect. Would I benefit from that more than from FA?

Any other idea on my cyclone setup? Thanks

For pure damage, Conc Effect is slightly better, but it comes at the cost of the reduced range. Useful for bosses, but in practice will slow your clear speed and isn't worth the trade. Save it for your 6th link in my opinion.
Last edited by Archimtiros on Apr 29, 2016, 12:54:25 AM
"
Slowdice2 wrote:
Hi again.

I have changed my plan again.

At the moment I have a 4L Kaom and first I thought about replacing it with a 6L Hezmana.

Than I thought about replacing it with a 500+ pDPS Mace where I can craft Blood Magic Support as soon as I have the Master Level needed.

Now I changed my mind. Buying “The Last one Standing” Cards for an Atziri and getting the BM Keystone (As Parandus has sold me the Worm Ring I still can use Hatred).

Still don’t know what option would be best.

I guess it really depends on how much currency you have. If you can afford to buy and 6L Atziri's, then that's your best option, followed closely by a crafted Mace, similarly 6L.

Assuming you aren't Mr. Monopoly though, I'd stick with Hezmana.
Thanks Archimtiros.

I only have 11 Chaos, 2 Exalts and around 80 Jewellers and Fusing Orbs.
I have baught only 1 Last one Standing Card.

The Cards are down to 18 Chaos each so I can get an Atziri for ~180 Chaos.
But than I have to get it 6S 6L...

Alternative you can get a 6L Hezmana for ~ 5-6 Exalts.

There is also a 6L Hezmana corrupted for 2 Exalts with 6 red sockets. I have enough currency but I could not use that one until I get Vorici from Level 6 to 8... Than I may have to use Vaal orbs and Chromatic Orbs.

Or a 530 pDPS rare Axe for 4 Exalts that I could use with the BM Keystone.

Don't know if anything of that is still available when I got enough currency and if it takes longer to get 4 Exalts or to Level Vorici from 6 to 8 ;)

The Atziri would be the dream but I am not playing that much. A 4L Atziri would be atainable.

Last edited by Slowdice2 on Apr 29, 2016, 4:21:52 AM
"
Slowdice2 wrote:
Thanks Archimtiros.

I only have 11 Chaos, 2 Exalts and around 80 Jewellers and Fusing Orbs.
I have baught only 1 Last one Standing Card.

The Cards are down to 18 Chaos each so I can get an Atziri for ~180 Chaos.
But than I have to get it 6S 6L...

Alternative you can get a 6L Hezmana for ~ 5-6 Exalts.

There is also a 6L Hezmana corrupted for 2 Exalts with 6 red sockets. I have enough currency but I could not use that one until I get Vorici from Level 6 to 8... Than I may have to use Vaal orbs and Chromatic Orbs.

Or a 530 pDPS rare Axe for 4 Exalts that I could use with the BM Keystone.

Don't know if anything of that is still available when I got enough currency and if it takes longer to get 4 Exalts or to Level Vorici from 6 to 8 ;)

The Atziri would be the dream but I am not playing that much. A 4L Atziri would be atainable.

Generally in terms of damage, links are more important than the weapons. Atziri is a great weapon, but 4 or 5L is straight up going to be weaker than a 5 or 6L Hezmana. Also keep in mind that Hezmana is actually really strong due to the free link, only ~10% behind Atrizi (although Atziri takes an edge in clear speed due to extra range and the bleed killing things further away).

Personally, I'd just grab a Hezmana and 5L it yourself, which should be relatively cheap to do on your own. That'll be enough to carry you until you work up enough currency to start looking into buying or crafting a 6L Atziri/crafted weapon. With all the damage bonuses in Ascendancy, and Hezmana's free Blood Magic, only having a 5L won't hold you back.
Last edited by Archimtiros on Apr 29, 2016, 7:25:56 PM
Maybe an Hezmana Axe would have been a better and easier to obtain solution.

But I have already bought a few more “Last one Standing” Cards. I was able to get the last one on Monday for only 10 Chaos and have payed ~170 Chaos for all 10 in total.

I burned my ~100 Jeweller’s; ~60 Fusion and ~40 Chromatic Orbs. Only have a separate 4 Link and a 2 Link at the moment but at least I already have 6 Sockets and the Colors I was aiming for. I am able to use it for Cyclone as the 4 Link is GRRR.

The Atziri is cool and it is a small project now to get it 5-6 Linked for me ;)

I can’t use it yet as I have to climb 1 level (Level 74 now). With Hatred and Blood Rage / without Flasks I have ~26k DPS using a 4 Link Kaom. And I don’t have any Axe Passives. So I am curious now what the DPS would be if I could swap the Kaom with my new Axe 

I don't know how to link an Item.

Spoiler

Ok, seems that has worked out :)
Last edited by Slowdice2 on May 3, 2016, 7:32:42 AM
I find gearing the most difficult(well, not really difficult but more of a balancing act). Lvl 84 Zerker here. It's an ongoing project gearing wise. It was my main for PSC and I really love it :D. Thanks for the guide! Doing 65k+ dmg atm fully buffed and running at 5.3k hp, still trying to get new gear to cap res.

My Gear

Last edited by outspokened on May 5, 2016, 2:12:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info