(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Any idea what should i upgrade next ?

here my equip

thanks for the help
I was wondering which golem is better, flame golem (~20% increased damage) or the new lightning golem (~10% increased attack/cast speed). Looks like lightning golem would be better hands down for dps.
"
Monitick wrote:
I was wondering which golem is better, flame golem (~20% increased damage) or the new lightning golem (~10% increased attack/cast speed). Looks like lightning golem would be better hands down for dps.

I agree that Lightning Golem would be better than Flame Golem for dps but Id still take Chaos over either for 3% added physical mitigation. Stone is also great for early on and the Labyrinth but falls off later since its flat life regen not %. The other concern regarding lightning is the int requirement might be high or hard to achieve early on so we'll have to wait and see when its fully released.
LightyGaming.com
"
Parch wrote:
Lighty! Thanks for being so involved in this thread! you've really answered a lot of questions for noobs like me!

Quick question. While leveling this build, there are a lot of gear options out there. When it comes to weapons, there are a few that come up more frequently. I have a Marohi Erqi sitting in my stash waiting for me... but i see a lot of people using Kaom's Primacy instead.

Is there any way you could clear it up a little and fill us in on your preferred mid-tier weapon(s)? If you have a few chaos sitting around, and are not married to any weapon type yet... What do YOU pick?

So if you already have any unique weapon (marohi/kaom/doom/hezmana) thats already 5/6l use that as the difference isn't game-breaking. If your starting from scratch however Kaoms is chosen more often because axes are "better" than maces and it doesn't slow your movement speed which reduces leveling/mapping speed. Ideally you would use Kaoms until Hezmana then switch to Disfavour when you can afford it; often though of as the ideal axe progression. A Kaoms cost roughly 20-30c day 1 of league and it takes me about 9-10 hours to reach merc lake day 1; which is effectively map ready. By then I can get a Kaoms and hezmana is normally 1-2ex since its more rare and better in every way. I wont spend currency going for 6s 5-6l on kaoms, 4l is fine to reach 80 with and you can normally purchase a 5l white body for >10c by then. By 80 (day2-3) I have enough to purchase a hezmana and sink jews/fuse to 6s 4-6l link it. At this point im map farming and saving everything I have for disfavour through the Card or praying one drops from uber; which normally takes a week before people begin uber farming. Thats the general progress for me when paying 2h rt melee in a new league.
LightyGaming.com
"
ShockerzQc wrote:

here my equip

thanks for the help

So If you dont have Taste/Rumi already I would go for that next, its a solid investment even after both nerfs and doesn't cost you that much anymore. Your using brinerots which isn't the worst thing in the world but only really give you shock ground immunity so id really suggest getting 30% res/life boots to reach ele cap or gain some chaos res. Your jewelry is good and so are most your rares but around 90 doryani falls off so look into getting a rustic sash with wed and life is possible.
LightyGaming.com
"
MaHsepp1 wrote:
you can check my character link
I don`t have super jevel 4 affix. I have 4 jewel and only one have 4 affix, the other is just 3.
I don`t have 21\20 gems:
Cyclone 20\20
Phisical dmg 21\20
Concentrated effect 20\20
EWD 20\20
Fire dmg 20\23
I don't have such super things like mace and helmet.
My mace have 604 pDPS (1.56 AS) cost 32ex on poe.trade and my helmet "Fairgraves' Tricorne" cost 1c
And my rings + amulet don`t have super stats.
My ring №1: AS + pDMG + HP + 2 resist. (4 affix)
My ring №2: AS + pDMG + HP + 1 resist. (3 affix)
My Amulet: pDMG + HP + 2 resist + INT. (5 affix)
The Retch cost 6ex on poe.trade
But i have legacy vinktar and Taste of Hate

So your only gaining lightning dps from vinktars and using fairgraves to prevent the shock upon yourself. Effectively your trading a helm for a flask slot which seems inefficient compared to running a ground flask and a better helm. Wouldn't physical to lightning be more beneficial if your going the lightning route or even using static strike to really take advantage of your synergy given the tree and gearing is the same as cyclone. Good to note that 32ex mace is more than enough to fund 2-3 uber farming builds such as any poison trapper/miner, srs or caustic arrow which do uber for efficiently which is the largest problem for 2h rt melee builds atm. Maybe one day rt melee can compete with other builds for uber atziri farming and I hoped it would have happened with the release of 2.2 but that seems to not be the case yet again. That being said it seems to be the best time to attempt uber since 1.3 and the days of IC EC cwdt op-ness.
LightyGaming.com
"
Monitick wrote:

I already run max level chaos golem so int is not a problem for me (i sacrifice dex instead so my blood rage isn't max level). I wonder what flame golem is good for? I guess any earthquake build that doesn't benefit from attack speed would take flame golem over lightning golem.
"
Monitick wrote:
"
Monitick wrote:

I already run max level chaos golem so int is not a problem for me (i sacrifice dex instead so my blood rage isn't max level). I wonder what flame golem is good for? I guess any earthquake build that doesn't benefit from attack speed would take flame golem over lightning golem.

Any build that doesn't benefit from attack/cast speed like you said. Chaos caster, mine/trap, caustic arrow, eq and certain totems come to mind.
LightyGaming.com
Hey Lighty what you mean for my character
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Cruzzz/characters
I dont have 6l Disfavor my tooltip dps now 61k! 3 frenzy and all flask give me 122k dps. But i have 5799 hp.
What is wrong in my build, or that the cost change ??? You mind.
"
Lighty wrote:
"
ShockerzQc wrote:

here my equip

thanks for the help

So If you dont have Taste/Rumi already I would go for that next, its a solid investment even after both nerfs and doesn't cost you that much anymore. Your using brinerots which isn't the worst thing in the world but only really give you shock ground immunity so id really suggest getting 30% res/life boots to reach ele cap or gain some chaos res. Your jewelry is good and so are most your rares but around 90 doryani falls off so look into getting a rustic sash with wed and life is possible.

Thx. Ill look to change my boots .

I'm 75/75/68/16 in res . So yeah can get the maximum life with a litle bit of light res and it should cost next to nothing.

Rumi no problem.
Taste is out of my busget right now (need to sell my vendor and my last hope card (or mortal hope if i can get the last card)

I make a t8-t9 map pool right now . Running it with no problem at all.

Atziri soon i hope

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info