(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Added a Lab section which I will improve on along with a video tomorrow, most tips are generic and dont apply strictly to cyclone. Also ayy lmao 1 mil view.
LightyGaming.com
do you have new videos 2.2 for 2h mace?
uber aziri?
just i can farm uber aziri. Why you cant ?
"
MaHsepp1 wrote:
do you have new videos 2.2 for 2h mace?
uber aziri?
just i can farm uber aziri. Why you cant ?

Build? Stats? Videos?
Can't just come on claiming you can farm uber (not saying you can't) without any information to back it up.
Also tried looking at your profile for information to no avail
-_-
Any more info is appreciated.
Last edited by andrew8448 on Apr 2, 2016, 10:46:32 PM
Ripped on my level 85 PHC. Second attempt ever at Atziri. Definitely recommend you guys go in with higher DPS than I had. 30k with Auras would have probably been doable. I had some trouble with add phase and the fight in general took way too long. Way too many chances to RIP, and it finally happened. Great Practice though. My Trio went much smoother than the first time, as did double Vaal. I will be re-rolling and I will get my Atziri kill.

For CWDT set up, we have immortal Call but no endurance charges to absorb. Does immortal call not need charges or am i missing something?
Spoiler

Hello everyone, so here are my items, and my question is the one and only, what can I go about upgrading from here now? My tooltip dps is at 20k dps, and i want to know the direction that I need to go to make this character stronger and stronger. Thankyou

EDIT: Also, any recomandation on chaning the auras or any gems? thankyou
Last edited by tranCeaddiCtedw0w on Apr 3, 2016, 1:04:34 PM
"
andrew8448 wrote:

Build? Stats? Videos?
Can't just come on claiming you can farm uber (not saying you can't) without any information to back it up.
-_-

are you blind?
look at the forum carefully
"
MaHsepp1 wrote:
"
andrew8448 wrote:

Build? Stats? Videos?
-_-

are you blind?
look at the forum carefully

Okay buddy no reason to get sassy. I cant understand many of the things on your guide since its Russian or some of your gear choices but as I stated a few pages ago im going to make another video regarding uber atziri post perandus hc as im very busy at the moment and wouldn't want to half-ass the tests and runs. I maintain that uber atziri is capable but in no way viable method of farming compared to many builds which can do it much easier for much less investment; in both currency/gear and levels. If possible id like to see some of your gear choices/swaps for uber with each fight/segment included along with passive tree and subclass to compare notes as to find the best method of defeating her with 2h rt cyclone.
LightyGaming.com
"
_Proteuz wrote:
Ripped on my level 85 PHC. Second attempt ever at Atziri. Definitely recommend you guys go in with higher DPS than I had. 30k with Auras would have probably been doable. I had some trouble with add phase and the fight in general took way too long. Way too many chances to RIP, and it finally happened. Great Practice though. My Trio went much smoother than the first time, as did double Vaal. I will be re-rolling and I will get my Atziri kill.

Congrats on your almost victory and hopefully you will succeed next time around. The more dps the higher but it can be done with roughly 25k as you mentioned. The problem is as you stated that the lower your dps the longer the fight drags out which in tern makes the risk of death higher, especially for a newer player to Atziri. Let me know how it goes next time and reeeep.
LightyGaming.com
"
dkowalch wrote:
For CWDT set up, we have immortal Call but no endurance charges to absorb. Does immortal call not need charges or am i missing something?

It doesn't need Endurance Charges to activate, it will just be up for roughly .5 seconds depends on level and quality; which is enough time to prevent extreme burst damage such as porcupines or many leap-slammers. You can also gain endurance charges from warlords mark which will occasionally make your IC longer.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info