(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Lighty wrote:
Previous comment
"
Drahken wrote:

hi!

thanks for the reply, I gave up bloodrage a long time ago I really don't think the benefits are worth it.. I do run 8 endurance charges and it was nice having frenzy charges also but the damage increase from melee full damage increase (from daresso's amulet) and a few other personal reasons outweighed it for me.

I do know my life is very low also but like I said 90% damage reduction, maxed resists and a lot of leech make it pretty good, always room to improve and trying to figure out ways to bump my life is one of my goals.

recently (yesterday) I decided to switch over to surgebinders gloves, I figure if I go unrelenting, unflinching, unyielding on ascension.. each of my endurance charges will add 13% increased physical damage, for a total of 117% increased damage. I could be completely miscalculating this and assuming too much, for all I know these surgebinders could suck I just got them and the real world tests wasn't a huge jump from my previous setup (had to change gloves and a ring, and that was actually a very strong setup so it is atleast on par with that)

the think about surge binders are they also add elemental damage increase with frenzy charges.. so that is another reason for me to give bloodrage a shot again.

I know it isn't saying much but I cleared malachai really quickly with this build, and do level 12 maps.. have lots of 11/12 maps which I can do pretty easily.. no comment on anything above those because frankly I haven't played them much.

I will check out surgebinders and there potential in the upcoming weeks and if it produces results I will add it to the unique list. Daresso has been added to the unqiue list for some time and melee damage on full life's uptime is questionable in many maps and situations. As of now I can clear every t15 map without much issue and get to uber aztiri deathless but haven't been able to down her; haven't tried more than 10 attempts either so its very possible but extremely inefficient for 2h
rt cyclone.
that is very impressive about the t15 maps. maybe invite me in game one day to run one with you and see if I can hang. a few other things I can show you about my build too

edit: I have also noticed surgebinders seem to have some really good corrupted mods.. I just traded for another pair.. one corrupted and one non corrupted so I can enchant them.
Last edited by Drahken on Feb 29, 2016, 7:24:32 PM
What is your tooltip dps on cyclone with all of your auras/buffs up? Mine is 168k. Is that good?
"
What is your tooltip dps on cyclone with all of your auras/buffs up? Mine is 168k. Is that good?

With everything up im at 200kish so 168k is very good
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"

Good, everything for me means Hatred, HoA, Blood Rage, and 3 frenzy charges. My gear is probably worth somewheres around 40 exalts. I am just kind of worried that my defenses are a bit lower than they should be. I have 5.4k life at level 92. And 6.6k armour. Is that okay?
"
"
Lighty wrote:
"

Good, everything for me means Hatred, HoA, Blood Rage, and 3 frenzy charges. My gear is probably worth somewheres around 40 exalts. I am just kind of worried that my defenses are a bit lower than they should be. I have 5.4k life at level 92. And 6.6k armour. Is that okay?

Life's a little on the lowside and are you ele capped and whats your phys reduction?
LightyGaming.com
Duelist Champion you say is strong for HC. But Rampart give me 2% it is too small (
And This tree for AXE Harcore more HP.
http://exiletools.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQABLMFLQU8B3UJlgthDjwS4RNMFCAUTRRxFewX4RiRGjghVSb4Jy8t0jB3NZI5DjpSOuE8BTwtPfxAoEa3R35IeE3jTjJQR1dUWGNZ81n-XhNfP2EhYVJkUmVNZadmVGebaGVo8nIPcql07Xaseu97dHzZggeDX4PMhNmE74Zgh2qKs4rwjM-QVZBskc6S0JOolG-XeZ8-ogCi6qZXqSeplKyqrj6uUK9stz65HbvtvJ-9Nr6nwGbApsGjxFjE9sVTxq7KkM9-02_Yvdl83DLcPeJh5FHpRuoY7w7vTu988B_yRfPd9kj3Mvjr_Ev-Cv6P

But some people say Champion is not strong for melee build ((((

Or play Maradeur Juggernaut Unielding + Unrelenting. We have 8% life regen in tree and 1.9 class 9.9% life regen. Oak 1 end. charge and we have 6 in tree + 1 class. 8 endurance charges if we corapt belt is 9! Class node give 6% damage per endurance and Reduce elem. damag 8%.
But we need fortify in cyclone.
Last edited by Cruzzz on Mar 1, 2016, 1:21:58 AM
Any advice for starting out in the Duelist tree, should I head straight for RT or take my time, pick up a few key points & life nodes first?
"
ThaeynTH wrote:
Any advice for starting out in the Duelist tree, should I head straight for RT or take my time, pick up a few key points & life nodes first?

Doesn't actually matter that much until you actually get access to Cyclone at L28. That requires 27 points without deviating from the normal tree (ie: taking nodes you wouldn't normally otherwise). Add in the quest reward points you gain up until that point, and you'll have enough left over for some minor deviation, most likely for Art of the Gladiator.
Last edited by Archimtiros on Mar 1, 2016, 4:29:58 AM
"
ThaeynTH wrote:

as non-crit melee you should always go straight to RT - no matter the skill
"
Lighty wrote:

2.2 (will update to poe planer when its updated)
Ascendancy Subclass Picks (in order of my preference)
  • Champion (Duelist) - Inspiration + Fortitude
  • Juggernaut (Marauder) - Unstoppable + Unbreakable + Unflinching?
  • Berserker (Marauder) - Aspect of Carnage + Right of Ruin
  • Ascendant (Scion) - Juggernaut + Slayer/Champion Best Combo IMO
  • Slayer (Duelist) - Bane of Legends + Brutal Fervor

If there is a tree you want thats not on the list, Lmk and I'll add it assuming it belongs.

Regards,

Lighty

Why Inspirational rather than "First to Strike, Last to Fall" for Champion ?

"First to Strike, Last to Fall" would grant 40% increased dam almost all the time, rather than 30% from "Inspirational"
+ some help in case of heavy damage.

Is it team play and/or movement speed that lends you to Inspirational ?
Last edited by Tsicafrou on Mar 1, 2016, 5:24:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info