(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
alexvsevil wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
alexvsevil wrote:
i was originally planning on going Slayer since it had some very juicy damage vs single targets (mainly rares/map bosses are the only things that put up any fight, so more dmg to them is great)

but god berserker...40% MORE? i thought it was 40% increased and slept on it.

too early to tell now but man i play softcore so unless something changes...

gear update: more armour, dropped faster attacks for WED, got a better ring, my amulet is still a piece of shit but its really hard to get a shit ton of dex+int+wed+life etc... (at least i don't need the lightning res anymore)

might have to buy a high ilvl base and try my luck at crafting x(

also can't decide if Soul of Steel > Hematophagy...anyone have opinions or maths?

I def prefer hematophagy but you could always grab both with some reworking. It depends on your currency situation but crafting new boots and an amulet dont cost much (15-20ex) if done correctly. Let me know if you decide to take that route because ive crafted most my cyclone gear and continue to so im well versed on the subject. Your rings look decent and although its hard you should push for ele cap 170%?>ish?.

yeah i dropped soul for hema and it became way easier against long high health single targets which was the only point i was really taking damage on anyway. i'm overcapped even if i had no resists on amulet at least with KH so there's that. not really sure how to go about crafting an ideal amulet tho but should probably wait until ascendancy to figure that out anyways.

slayer+champion seems slightly appealing for the versatility if zerker doesnt go live with 40% MORE :D

If zerker stays 40% more with only 10% increased taken thats gross. Crafting itself is easy when you know what to look for, pm me anytime in our outa game for advice on it. Blew close to 1,000 exalts crafting cyclone gear in the past 3-4 months alone lol
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Feb 27, 2016, 1:43:12 AM
"
Lighty wrote:

If zerker stays 40% more with only 10% increased taken thats gross.

but how you mitigate that 10% increased damage taken?
for me survivability in high level maps is already hard and i think 10% is huge

furthermore the other options in the Berserker tree seem all lackluster because they only proc if you killed recently -> bad against bosses
"
BeRse wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:

furthermore the other options in the Berserker tree seem all lackluster because they only proc if you killed recently -> bad against bosses

Rite of Ruin now gives 6% less damage taken so the 10% becomes 4% which is basically nothing. Will have to see if anything changes ofc.
IGN: Swagmeizter
Prophecy Sc
"
Tortillaboy wrote:
"
BeRse wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:

Rite of Ruin now gives 6% less damage taken so the 10% becomes 4% which is basically nothing. Will have to see if anything changes ofc.

but you only get the 6% if you killed in the past 4 seconds - no problems against normal mobs but if you fight the boss in most cases there are no normal mobs to gain the 6%

my favourite is still Champion - free Fortify is nice for the beginning of the league when you don't have a 5 or 6 link
True. I'm learning towards champion aswell because I'm planning on running the build with some mf and only mostly running t7-10 maps. The movespeed + defensives + still some decent offensives could be the perfect combination. Will have to see when ggg releases patch notes though.
Prophecy Sc
Have you thought about using gladiator subclass if you're using a disfavour for some gg explosions? Because more so than anything else, this seems to be the greatest boost to clear speed.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
Etherfire wrote:
Have you thought about using gladiator subclass if you're using a disfavour for some gg explosions? Because more so than anything else, this seems to be the greatest boost to clear speed.

Why would you pick gladiator with disfavour though? The point of the tree is that you get the bleeding for free. Why would you need disfavour for it? Also gladiator subtree only gives 1-handed attack speed / damage so it would be pointless to go for it with the axe.
Prophecy Sc
Please read my post again. I'm not talking about getting bleed chance, I'm talking about the exploding bleeding enemies for 20% of their total health. That's like infernal blow, except now you're doing it on cyclone.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
Etherfire wrote:
Please read my post again. I'm not talking about getting bleed chance, I'm talking about the exploding bleeding enemies for 20% of their total health. That's like infernal blow, except now you're doing it on cyclone.

Sure it could work on a 2H axe but the tree itself is designed for dual wielding so I don't see the point going there with a disfavour.
Prophecy Sc
"
Tortillaboy wrote:
"
Etherfire wrote:

Sure it could work on a 2H axe but the tree itself is designed for dual wielding so I don't see the point going there with a disfavour.

It's a neat concept, but the corpse explosion is less useful on Cyclone to begin with due to it's more evenly spread damage, and although the explosion would probably be a benefit to clear speed, it would be an overall loss.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info