(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
xBeWarned wrote:
Hey man, loving your Mace build atm, Only problem im having is killing NORMAL atziri haha, the 2 vaal bosses kill me with that little lazer beam LMAO.

What i got so far :P can do t10's fairly smooth, but atziri and her damn minions hahaha

Edit: re-looking back at your gear, i know what im missing.....life....on every piece LMAO, i was to busy trying to keep up lightning resistances and dex/int to wear gear and use gems i forgot about life lmao.

Glad you enjoy it and Atziri is a tricky fight to learn but its purely mechanical so eventually you will understand its flow and have little trouble doing it on any build. Whats your current life at because 5.5k is what I prefer to have before attempting her on any melee build.
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:

As pointed out in a previous Reddit post it was just a typo and is 40% more damage. I still feel like its to high or should at least be 10% more damage taken instead of increased to match the theme.

Fair enough, obviously you've done your homework.
"
Lighty wrote:
"
xBeWarned wrote:
Hey man, loving your Mace build atm, Only problem im having is killing NORMAL atziri haha, the 2 vaal bosses kill me with that little lazer beam LMAO.

What i got so far :P can do t10's fairly smooth, but atziri and her damn minions hahaha

Edit: re-looking back at your gear, i know what im missing.....life....on every piece LMAO, i was to busy trying to keep up lightning resistances and dex/int to wear gear and use gems i forgot about life lmao.

Glad you enjoy it and Atziri is a tricky fight to learn but its purely mechanical so eventually you will understand its flow and have little trouble doing it on any build. Whats your current life at because 5.5k is what I prefer to have before attempting her on any melee build.

JUST hit 4.1k, Changed the chaos ring out for a res+life and aLOT of the rares for tri+life. little happier now, havent tried atziri since the changes though
i was originally planning on going Slayer since it had some very juicy damage vs single targets (mainly rares/map bosses are the only things that put up any fight, so more dmg to them is great)

but god berserker...40% MORE? i thought it was 40% increased and slept on it.

too early to tell now but man i play softcore so unless something changes...

gear update: more armour, dropped faster attacks for WED, got a better ring, my amulet is still a piece of shit but its really hard to get a shit ton of dex+int+wed+life etc... (at least i don't need the lightning res anymore)

might have to buy a high ilvl base and try my luck at crafting x(

also can't decide if Soul of Steel > Hematophagy...anyone have opinions or maths?

Last edited by alexvsevil on Feb 24, 2016, 12:11:50 PM
"
xBeWarned wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
xBeWarned wrote:

JUST hit 4.1k, Changed the chaos ring out for a res+life and aLOT of the rares for tri+life. little happier now, havent tried atziri since the changes though

4.1k Still seems low and Id try to hit 5k before attempting her. With 5k you can survive a spear and stormcall or a smaller flameblast but will get 1 shot with 4.1k unless you had flasks up. Its also better if your newer to the fight to give your self as much "wiggle room" as possible.
LightyGaming.com
I have been trying to craft a ilvl 83 mace for a little while now. I've used about 1500-2000 alts so far, and numerous augs, regals and scours. I know its all RNG but how much should I expect to spend to make a 500+ pdps coronal maul?
man that scion
"
Divinorum1 wrote:
I have been trying to craft a ilvl 83 mace for a little while now. I've used about 1500-2000 alts so far, and numerous augs, regals and scours. I know its all RNG but how much should I expect to spend to make a 500+ pdps coronal maul?

Well you could spend 100 alts or 100,000 to hit a double phys roll thats decent. Its all rng like you said. You just need to hit t1-2 % into t1-2% hybrid or flat phys, whenever that happens you have your 500pdps+ mace. I can toss out 10k alts as a estimate if it helps but it 100% relies on pure regal luck. Your going to hit flaring alot, the more regals the more chances to get double phys.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Feb 25, 2016, 4:32:14 PM
"
TheGriz738 wrote:
man that scion

Very much waiting to see and have access to the final scion tree and the 2.2 skill tree planner. Could be good for cyclone.
LightyGaming.com
"
alexvsevil wrote:
i was originally planning on going Slayer since it had some very juicy damage vs single targets (mainly rares/map bosses are the only things that put up any fight, so more dmg to them is great)

but god berserker...40% MORE? i thought it was 40% increased and slept on it.

too early to tell now but man i play softcore so unless something changes...

gear update: more armour, dropped faster attacks for WED, got a better ring, my amulet is still a piece of shit but its really hard to get a shit ton of dex+int+wed+life etc... (at least i don't need the lightning res anymore)

might have to buy a high ilvl base and try my luck at crafting x(

also can't decide if Soul of Steel > Hematophagy...anyone have opinions or maths?

I def prefer hematophagy but you could always grab both with some reworking. It depends on your currency situation but crafting new boots and an amulet dont cost much (15-20ex) if done correctly. Let me know if you decide to take that route because ive crafted most my cyclone gear and continue to so im well versed on the subject. Your rings look decent and although its hard you should push for ele cap 170%?>ish?.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info