(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Not 100% sure how these values will look after path notes or what will be changed but this is what im liking for scion subclass choices. A few strong ones and some got a ton weaker (champion lookin at you) but it could merit going scion despite the few points worse to gain a double lesser subclass. Will know more when patch notes are released.

LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Feb 25, 2016, 5:17:47 PM
"
Lighty wrote:
"
TheGriz738 wrote:
man that scion

Very much waiting to see and have access to the final scion tree and the 2.2 skill tree planner. Could be good for cyclone.

Could be good for everything you mean! I was expecting something hybrid, but this takes the cake.
Last edited by Archimtiros on Feb 25, 2016, 8:10:52 PM
"
Archimtiros wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
TheGriz738 wrote:
man that scion

Very much waiting to see and have access to the final scion tree and the 2.2 skill tree planner. Could be good for cyclone.

Could be good for everything you mean! I was expecting something hybrid, but this takes the cake.

Looks to be some good options within the scion subclass pool. Still waiting to see the final tweaks of the number and abilities to see if its worth sacrificing the 4 passive nodes to start as scion over marauder/duelist.
LightyGaming.com
hey lighty, if you had to choose between juggernaut and berserker which one?
juggernaut taking unyeilding and unrelenting vs berserker taking aspect of carnage and rite of ruin
softcore, also might actually test out the new skills sunder and earthquake because those skills you can use axes too!
"
yungjoc wrote:
hey lighty, if you had to choose between juggernaut and berserker which one?
juggernaut taking unyeilding and unrelenting vs berserker taking aspect of carnage and rite of ruin
softcore, also might actually test out the new skills sunder and earthquake because those skills you can use axes too!

Based on this recent reddit post it seems most every subclass had changes in values and I assume there will be more. That being said i'd take berserker if your playing softcore simply for the 40% more multiplier on damage, its grossly high.
LightyGaming.com
scion looks pretty cool but is it going to be better than the other classes though?
Last edited by iout on Feb 26, 2016, 12:05:28 AM
thanks m8 was thinking the same
"
iout wrote:
scion looks pretty cool but is it going to be better than the other classes though?

Need to wait and see if going scion is worth the 4 point loss on the passive tree; based on path notes and value changes from alpha. The moment the release patch notes and a new tree planner I will have every variation made: scion/marauder/duelist with axe/mace/sword with every viable subclass.
LightyGaming.com
Awesome i'l be looking forward to reading up on it :)
Last edited by iout on Feb 26, 2016, 3:27:57 AM
"
Lighty wrote:
"
alexvsevil wrote:
i was originally planning on going Slayer since it had some very juicy damage vs single targets (mainly rares/map bosses are the only things that put up any fight, so more dmg to them is great)

but god berserker...40% MORE? i thought it was 40% increased and slept on it.

too early to tell now but man i play softcore so unless something changes...

gear update: more armour, dropped faster attacks for WED, got a better ring, my amulet is still a piece of shit but its really hard to get a shit ton of dex+int+wed+life etc... (at least i don't need the lightning res anymore)

might have to buy a high ilvl base and try my luck at crafting x(

also can't decide if Soul of Steel > Hematophagy...anyone have opinions or maths?

I def prefer hematophagy but you could always grab both with some reworking. It depends on your currency situation but crafting new boots and an amulet dont cost much (15-20ex) if done correctly. Let me know if you decide to take that route because ive crafted most my cyclone gear and continue to so im well versed on the subject. Your rings look decent and although its hard you should push for ele cap 170%?>ish?.

yeah i dropped soul for hema and it became way easier against long high health single targets which was the only point i was really taking damage on anyway. i'm overcapped even if i had no resists on amulet at least with KH so there's that. not really sure how to go about crafting an ideal amulet tho but should probably wait until ascendancy to figure that out anyways.

slayer+champion seems slightly appealing for the versatility if zerker doesnt go live with 40% MORE :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info