(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
pasakosak wrote:
"
pasakosak wrote:
Spoiler

Hello. i'm 83 right now i have 4 exalted orbs.How can i upgrade my gear? Thank you for your answers.
I really need help about this now i have 6 exalts and i'm kinda stuck.

Taste of Hate. Always Taste of Hate. A Lightning Coil will also do wonders for your survivability.
"
pasakosak wrote:
"
pasakosak wrote:
Spoiler

Hello. i'm 83 right now i have 4 exalted orbs.How can i upgrade my gear? Thank you for your answers.
I really need help about this now i have 6 exalts and i'm kinda stuck.

Apologies ive been sick this week so im not in my finest form!
I would suggest getting a lightning coil and spend your remaining currency to 6 socket it (300jews on average) then 5-6l it with your remaining-remaining currency; since your weapon is 5link the 5-6l coil wont be top priority. More for the coil itself which offers great physical mitigation and can help transition to higher level mapping. Alternatively you can get taste of hate which is very similar in function but can cost more depending on your league, I also feel it will go legacy in the near-future so scoop them up while you can!

To those who I haven't responded to I will respond all of your questions and comments by tonight!

Sorry again but I caught #HyperMegaAids over this holiday week
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Dec 28, 2015, 1:17:45 PM
So for those of us who use axe, what do we use instead of vaal ground slam. Was really wanting to use it to 1 hit bosses, so what instead?

Heavy strike probably to take down bosses faster? Only boss i struggle with is crematorium
Can I stunlock bosses with this skill?
'
Last edited by MrGuardian on Dec 28, 2015, 1:25:38 PM
Just dropping by to say another 'Thank you!' to Lighty for keeping us posted. Hope you feel better, dude!
"
9+ Chisel to 20% + Alch + Chaos for packsize

Hi. + chaos
What is the meaning of this? Please explain because I have no ideea.
"
Ravenshield11 wrote:
"
9+ Chisel to 20% + Alch + Chaos for packsize

Hi. + chaos
What is the meaning of this? Please explain because I have no ideea.

Last edited by MrGuardian on Dec 28, 2015, 5:58:31 PM
Thanks for keeping this build updated! I am level 88 in Talisman and doing pretty well. I tried Atziri once, got to her okay, but I don't think I had enough damage to kill her.

Do you have any suggestions on what items I should focus on upgrading next?

Spoiler

Thanks!
Hi lighty sorry if my english suck xD, im using this build in talisman and im really happy, (atziri is down at lv 82) i wonder if u can check my gear and tell me what u think. for better upgrades maybe. im looking for more hp, i have 4.9k and im running 6 Endurance charge.

Im lv 84 Actually my best character

Hi I'm new to this game and I had a couple mechanics questions I didn't really understand about this build.

1: If you have 100% mana reservation, where do you get the mana to sustain cwdt-molten shell-ic?

2: If you don't have life gain on hit, what allows you to leech life for cyclone? Does physical damage leech count or is it something else?

Thanks for the help!
Just had a quick question, should I keep a Carcass Jack over a Lightning Coil?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info