(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Been leveling some more now and can use the 4L kaom's primacy I got for 2c in just 4 levels.

I encountered some questions while leveling. What level to use on cwdt gems? For curse application you wrote level 1 and for the molten shell combo you have level 20. Why does it differ? How doI know if I shouln't level cwdt for a while when leveling?

I read on forums that someone using CoC Cyclone is farming uber Atziri in Talisman (sc). I saw that you had some attempts on doing so on youtube. Are there anyone killing ubers with this build in Talisman?
Thanks heaps for this very detailed guide.

Most likely I just overlooked it, but: when using an axe, one cannot use ground slam. What would you suggest as an alternative?
Hello,

I started my cycloner by following this guide, and it went great. I've made a few changes to better suit my wants and needs, but it's still quite similar.

I have a few things I've been wondering. First, how much better is Disfavour over Hezmana? I get that it's better, but I'm wondering if it's worth investing in when I already have a 6link Hezmana. Disfavour has way more dps, but I'd lose a support gem by having to use Blood Magic Gem again. Is it really worth the 12ex + 6l cost to make that upgrade?

I've also been looking at The Retch. If we can spare the resists, it seems like an extremely nice belt. You'll have flasks up slightly less during trash clear, but much higher uptime on tough bosses. And I wouldn't even know where to begin with calculating the leech damage mod, but as someone that uses Warlord's Mark, it's gotta add up. Oh, and I could probably drop my quicksilver as well, at last!
Last edited by USBastard on Dec 27, 2015, 11:01:31 AM
Spoiler

Hello. i'm 83 right now i have 4 exalted orbs.How can i upgrade my gear? Thank you for your answers.
Decided to give Atziri a try for the first time ever and it went better than expected. 5k life, 35k dps in hideout. First two bosses were one shots. Video in the OP definitely helped a tonne. Atziri fight gave me trouble in the split phase, until I got used to the fire nova thing. Got it with 2 portals left in the end, and got a shitty flask for my efforts :(

Thanks again Lighty for the build and guide, didn't think I'd ever be killing Atziri.
Hey Lighty!

I have a question. I am playing on HC Talisman.
I am running two CWDT setups, one high level (CWDT-IC-MS-ID) and one level 1 with Enfeeble and blood rage.

Now i got my gear sorted out and got the last gem slot the color i want for the lower setup, i was planing on having Chaos golem on last spot for more protection. So R-G-B-B.

Until now i have been running with a high level manually cast Flame Golem and i am really missing the dmg boost it gives.

DO you have any other suggestion for the last slot on my low level CWDT Setup? i was thinking maybe Cold snap for some chill but i have no idea. Something that i want to go off fast and/or often.
Havent got arctic armour in yet so chill could work.
"
Fuzze1 wrote:
Hey Lighty!

I have a question. I am playing on HC Talisman.
I am running two CWDT setups, one high level (CWDT-IC-MS-ID) and one level 1 with Enfeeble and blood rage.

Now i got my gear sorted out and got the last gem slot the color i want for the lower setup, i was planing on having Chaos golem on last spot for more protection. So R-G-B-B.

Until now i have been running with a high level manually cast Flame Golem and i am really missing the dmg boost it gives.

DO you have any other suggestion for the last slot on my low level CWDT Setup? i was thinking maybe Cold snap for some chill but i have no idea. Something that i want to go off fast and/or often.
Havent got arctic armour in yet so chill could work.

I recently switched to enfeeble. I still can't use chaos golem because of low intel. I decided to use vaal summon skels with one set up.

2 cwdt and a utility set up in boots. I use decoy totem also. Increased duration would probably benefit decoy totem more but it generally dies before it times out. The increased duration increases skeleton up time by +10 sec. Seemed like the best option for me so far.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Last edited by Scar_Finger on Dec 27, 2015, 4:52:25 PM
Has anyone thought that instead of using Hatred+HoA for 75% mana reservation (which gives us 36+15=51% extra elemental damage), one could use Double blashpemy with Punishment and Vulnerability resulting in 70% mana reservation and 1.35*1.29=1.74 aka 74% more phys dmg.

Of course the two downsides are that:
1a. You need to use Doeadre's Damning ring for an extra curse (ring slot lost)
1b. You can alternatively use Self-flagellation jewel, the downside being 10-20% more dmg taken
1c. You can also use Windscream boots, which is boot slot lost.
2. Curse immune mobs.

I'm really not sure about the idea, but the numbers look really good.

Edit: ok, I'm dumb, misread the punishment curse effect.
Last edited by siril1 on Dec 28, 2015, 7:09:06 AM
"
siril1 wrote:
Has anyone thought that instead of using Hatred+HoA for 75% mana reservation (which gives us 36+15=51% extra elemental damage), one could use Double blashpemy with Punishment and Vulnerability resulting in 70% mana reservation and 1.35*1.29=1.74 aka 74% more phys dmg.

Of course the two downsides are that:
1a. You need to use Doeadre's Damning ring for an extra curse (ring slot lost)
1b. You can alternatively use Self-flagellation jewel, the downside being 10-20% more dmg taken
1c. You can also use Windscream boots, which is boot slot lost.
2. Curse immune mobs.

I'm really not sure about the idea, but the numbers look really good.

Edit: ok, I'm dumb, misread the punishment curse effect.

Don't forget that you need to be hit by ennemy for punishement works end usualy you kill them before they hit you :/
"
pasakosak wrote:
Spoiler

Hello. i'm 83 right now i have 4 exalted orbs.How can i upgrade my gear? Thank you for your answers.
I really need help about this now i have 6 exalts and i'm kinda stuck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info