(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

I'm looking to buy an atziri disfavour on talisman i'm not sure how much to pay for it though? is 10ex a good price?
"
I'm looking to buy an atziri disfavour on talisman i'm not sure how much to pay for it though? is 10ex a good price?

Its looking like 12ex is average on SC talisman based on Poe.trade so yeah if you can scoop one for 10ex its a good deal.
LightyGaming.com
"
Shibajusty wrote:
"
sno0ze wrote:
Just tried atziri with cheap gear and want to share my experiences:

Vaal brothers were very easy, no notes for this. Just face tanked them. (well not their huge fckn punsh)
Trio were also easy with some hit and run tactic. (Like Lighty mentioned)
Atzri, here I came had some troubles. It took me to long to kill her or her clones with nearly 30k dmg. Her healing phase came up to often, well at least i did it with 1 portal remaining.

All ressis 75 Chaos 0
Hp 5.2k
Dmg. 30k

Spoiler

Well really need to upgrade my Ring2, Amulett and Gloves, also boots and the weapon.

What order did you follow in trio?
I've been thinking about trying atziri too but I'm not sure if I could survive, 5.5khp atm but 1700 armor and only +5 endurance charges, plus having negative chaos res.

Also general question, I've seen that physical to lighting outperforms other gems in my setup but I don't see that gem being mentioned in OP, is it because you lose physical lifeleech using it?

Yeah 5.5k life is enough to clear apex in general but it still boils down to your experience and practice. There will come a time when you understand Apex well enough you can run it with any build without fault even in a new league.

Phys to lightning is a good gem to swap with melee phys on reflect maps but is still outperformed buy faster attacks and added fire damage; the 5-6th flex slots normally. WeD will certainly outperform it due to its more multiplier unless your running bloodmagic keystone with mings: chaos damage isn't elemental.
LightyGaming.com
"
Nosdoom wrote:
"
k0pfschuss wrote:
Thought's on if Vinktar's Square/Avatar of Thunder should be possible? It looks like it could be really tough. The only videos of it I've seen are builds that kite and fight offscreen.

And while we're at it, my current progress in SC Talisman! Level 90, sheet dps goes up over 70k with charges, atziri's promise, onslaught. 6L and/or weapon upgrade is going to be expensive...

Question though: Should I leave the WED roll on the axe, or roll something different?

Vinktar's Sqaure is certainly possible with this build! Just make sure you bring a Topaz Flask or two.

Here is the gear I was using for the map.

I'm currently trying it on hc talisman and will do it on standard for cyclone in a few weeks, ive heard its sketchy at times but double topaz should do the trick.
LightyGaming.com
"
PetuSchokk wrote:
"
andrew8448 wrote:
Sorry for wall of text! Also, i had an epic fail. I meant to click into Eagle Eye and not Battle Rouse! And thanks for clarifying your stats. And yes I am aware that with abyssus and all that the dps will be pretty fitting for endgame.
I will most probably cut the extra charge and spec more life/armour. I don't know what I was thinking.

Thanks for the input so far and have a Merry Xmas :D

Edit: Also, not trying to come across as a know-it-all. Totally already using Lion's Roar on my axe version of the tree :)

Glab to help you with my little expirience. But anyhow hope Lighty can clarify both our builds in a couple of days.

I still cant make a guide on it yet because of hc talisman busyness but..!
I would do something like this for the passive tree most likely, keep in mind im using Atziri Acuity, +1 Frenzy Atziri Steps, Legacy Lightning Coil, a perfect Abyssus and Headhunter; so I wouldn't be going budget. Because im acuity I would run cyclone off mana with mana leech on 2-3 jewel which would easily cover my mana cost thanks to the new cyclone mana scaling.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Dec 26, 2015, 7:02:05 PM
Is the rational behind wanting Arctic Armour for cyclone explained? I could see it with Hypothermia but no one I see running it uses it. Specifically the desirable aspects (damage mitigation) only coming into play while standing still.
"
Starky158 wrote:
Is the rational behind wanting Arctic Armour for cyclone explained? I could see it with Hypothermia but no one I see running it uses it. Specifically the desirable aspects (damage mitigation) only coming into play while standing still.

There is no better 25% aura to run and although we do not gain the reduced fire/phys damage take we always apply Chill to the targets were attacking. Chill grants 30% reduced move/attack/cast speed which is a large form of under the radar mitigation. If blasphemy was released as intended we would be using that for our 25% slot; however its now 35%. #salty
LightyGaming.com
I am playing HC Talisman,
Running Blood Magic

I bought Kaoms for 3 chaos, 5L white armor for 5 chaos and the rest is self-found

5.4K life
14K DPS

Dex and intel have been issues. I have been runing the flame golum because it is the only one i could use because of low intel, like 75'ish.

I only used a 4 Link all the way to lvl 78.

I am planing on staying BM unless i get some great gear... then I may try mana. But right now I am happy with using BM.

I definitely need a belt upgrade.

But for build and play-ability its has been great. I have mainly been running tier 1 and 2 maps and trying to build my map pool. I am going to try and switch out Warlord mark for enfeeble. I self cast enduring and decoy totem and as i get higher into mapping I know stuff is going to start hitting harder.

I added the chaos resist life nodes: Current tree lvl 78

Thanks for the build
Last edited by Scar_Finger on Dec 27, 2015, 1:44:19 AM
"
Lighty wrote:
"
PetuSchokk wrote:
"
andrew8448 wrote:
Sorry for wall of text! Also, i had an epic fail. I meant to click into Eagle Eye and not Battle Rouse! And thanks for clarifying your stats. And yes I am aware that with abyssus and all that the dps will be pretty fitting for endgame.
I will most probably cut the extra charge and spec more life/armour. I don't know what I was thinking.

Thanks for the input so far and have a Merry Xmas :D

Edit: Also, not trying to come across as a know-it-all. Totally already using Lion's Roar on my axe version of the tree :)

Glab to help you with my little expirience. But anyhow hope Lighty can clarify both our builds in a couple of days.

I still cant make a guide on it yet because of hc talisman busyness but..!
I would do something like this for the passive tree most likely, keep in mind im using Atziri Acuity, +1 Frenzy Atziri Steps, Legacy Lightning Coil, a perfect Abyssus and Headhunter; so I wouldn't be going budget. Because im acuity I would run cyclone off mana with mana leech on 2-3 jewel which would easily cover my mana cost thanks to the new cyclone mana scaling.

Well all this items are decent, but you could not get them on Talisman league, atleast for now so is it possible to make a build a more budget then Atziri's Acuity, Legacy Coil and Headhunter belt :D i mean with my skill tree im using now Heggy 5l Abyssus and Kaom's heart and doing pretty well. I made some calculations with 6 Power charges and gear with crit chance like rings and ammy + ass mark you can get crit chance aroun 80% +- some %.
Last edited by PetuSchokk on Dec 27, 2015, 4:31:23 AM
I think Lighty's tree on crit staff makes a lot of sense. I just didn't know if going all the way over to Heartseeker and Assassination are needed on a Hegemony staff.

@ Lighty: Also, I would like to ask what auras/buffs are you using? Just standard Hatred+Herald of Ash? Wondering how you are reserving your mana.

Also, what staff would you be playing? Hegemony, or something better? Any insight appreciated :D

Regarding my attempt, I will be using Hegemony, Abyssus, and Lightning Coil. It seems going the way of Lighty with Acro/Phase Acro is the right move here.

I haven't spec'd my tree yet. Going to wait for a more comprehensive guide/clarification from Lighty after he's done with HC Talisman stuff :D

EDIT: P.s. I thought the Disemboweling and staff specific crit nodes were enough. (Again, zero testing)
Last edited by andrew8448 on Dec 27, 2015, 7:39:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info