(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
PetuSchokk wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
PetuSchokk wrote:
Lighty, any crit staff build coming up?

If its requested enough I can re-estate the crit build as a subsection to cyclone. If you want I can post a tree and some gear choices aswell.

It would be quite nice because i now have heggys era and lightining coil. Tried Ice Crash build didn't liked it, so if it's possible could you post tree and gear for Crit Staff build please)

P.S. Thank you in advance

Yeah since I posted this ive gotten almost 10 pms about crit staff so its coming within the next few weeks.
LightyGaming.com
"
Archimtiros wrote:
"
If I have 2 jewels and they both give 10% physical damage with axes does this stack? Thanks again in advance!

Yes.

All jewel rolls stack unless they say limited to 1 in which case you cannot even use multiples of them.
LightyGaming.com
"
Yeah since I posted this ive gotten almost 10 pms about crit staff so its coming within the next few weeks.

Ty Lighty! Is it possible to get by pm or else estimated skill tree? I'm willing to test it or at least just see how much regrets will require to respec.
Last edited by PetuSchokk on Dec 24, 2015, 8:39:14 AM
Hello, could you help me with the CWDT setup aswell if there is anything else i should replace/think about?
Spoiler

This is my current passive tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMFLQU8B3UJlgm7C2EOPBEaE0wUIBRxF-EYkSFVJvgnICz7MHc5DjpSPAU8LUCgRrdHfkh4SdVOMlBHV1RZ_l4TXz9hIWFSZFJlTWWnaFhoZWjycqlza3Ttdn92rHrve3R7jHzZfuCCB4Nfg8yExITZhO-FUoZgh2qJ2IoikGyTqJd5nleiAKknqZStja5Qr2y3PryfvTa-p8BmwKbBo8T2xVPGrs9-02_Xlti92WHZfNrB3DLcPeJh5FHqGOsJ7w7vTvAf82_z3fZI9zL46_4K?accountName=Trunksnail&characterName=Ripspinnerino

"
Lighty wrote:

Your gear is good and your weapon is fine basically until disfavour; pushing 540pdps. I suggest trying a Vaal Lightning Strike setup in your axe if you feel single target dps is lacking, you may enjoy it more than Vcyclone although the clear speed can be addictive. BoR is fine however a rare will surpass it later on. The mana option is better now than even considering the change to attack skill gem mana scaling, or lack of mana scaling at that. Try to grab some mana leech on jewels, the value is high per point compared to most gear slots. Let mw know how it goes.

I tend to just skip high hp mobs my cyclone misses and I was looking around for a single target spell. How would you suggest using vaal Lightning Strike in a 4L?
Spoiler
so i figured lets not wait and test things
and decided to invest in some jewels, cost me around 3c each
and its working rly well, 35 mana cost on cyclone , 133 mana overall with some more lvls probably lil more, i diddnt skilld any mana nodes
beside using 2 jewels, and i even did 3 lvl with just 0.35 and diddnt had any problems, figured might be cuz of good dps, so incase some1 is testing than u might need a bit more from skilltree, gloves

with wpn elemental dmg gem i gained like 25k dps, sitting at 80k ho/110k in maps with charges
thats with 4th endu charges from merc bandit, had a similiar feeling like u that it isnt always up and probably not worth it, kinda regret not going skillpoint hah, but for atziri its surely only gonna help

going to wait and save up currency now for a 6l coil or axe til than ill use bor probably
my life is on the low side tho only 3.8k atm, going for alot of life nodes now, atm lvl 78

happy holidays all
Last edited by Rufnet on Dec 24, 2015, 1:56:29 PM
I got super lucky 6linking my hazmanina on accident (spent 100 fusing trying to get a 5l, almost gave up lol) would my current set up be best? was thinking about swaping conc effect over WED. Thanks!
Spoiler
"
domelious wrote:
I got super lucky 6linking my hazmanina on accident (spent 100 fusing trying to get a 5l, almost gave up lol) would my current set up be best? was thinking about swaping conc effect over WED. Thanks!
Spoiler

Congrats on yeah your current setup is the best for mapping. If your doing atziri or other boss killing conc is fine however you sacrifice to much clear speed using it for maps. #ChristmasMiracle
LightyGaming.com
"
Rufnet wrote:
Spoiler
so i figured lets not wait and test things
and decided to invest in some jewels, cost me around 3c each
and its working rly well, 35 mana cost on cyclone , 133 mana overall with some more lvls probably lil more, i diddnt skilld any mana nodes
beside using 2 jewels, and i even did 3 lvl with just 0.35 and diddnt had any problems, figured might be cuz of good dps, so incase some1 is testing than u might need a bit more from skilltree, gloves

with wpn elemental dmg gem i gained like 25k dps, sitting at 80k ho/110k in maps with charges
thats with 4th endu charges from merc bandit, had a similiar feeling like u that it isnt always up and probably not worth it, kinda regret not going skillpoint hah, but for atziri its surely only gonna help

going to wait and save up currency now for a 6l coil or axe til than ill use bor probably
my life is on the low side tho only 3.8k atm, going for alot of life nodes now, atm lvl 78

happy holidays all

Yeah mana is def viable now but I still feel bm support is better and reduces the headache later on. goodluck on the coil and merry holidays n shit!
LightyGaming.com
"
"
Lighty wrote:

Your gear is good and your weapon is fine basically until disfavour; pushing 540pdps. I suggest trying a Vaal Lightning Strike setup in your axe if you feel single target dps is lacking, you may enjoy it more than Vcyclone although the clear speed can be addictive. BoR is fine however a rare will surpass it later on. The mana option is better now than even considering the change to attack skill gem mana scaling, or lack of mana scaling at that. Try to grab some mana leech on jewels, the value is high per point compared to most gear slots. Let mw know how it goes.

I tend to just skip high hp mobs my cyclone misses and I was looking around for a single target spell. How would you suggest using vaal Lightning Strike in a 4L?

VLS - Melee Phys - Added Fire - Wed? something like that, maybe multistrike if it worked and the ability stacked; have had limited testing with it but ive seen others results.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info