(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Thought's on if Vinktar's Square/Avatar of Thunder should be possible? It looks like it could be really tough. The only videos of it I've seen are builds that kite and fight offscreen.

And while we're at it, my current progress in SC Talisman! Level 90, sheet dps goes up over 70k with charges, atziri's promise, onslaught. 6L and/or weapon upgrade is going to be expensive...

Question though: Should I leave the WED roll on the axe, or roll something different?
Last edited by k0pfschuss on Dec 23, 2015, 11:28:04 AM
Lighty, would you mention about your char dps?
In that video 2.1 cyclone you had base of 61k cyclone at 3:45
and while playing you went to 103k 4:29, and then to 187k at:35

As i understand it was 4:29 with blasphemy but i still dont understand whole picture, would you tell me what you had which auras or gem combos?

Because i have a base of 30k so me reaching ~90k would be so much more enjoyable, now i have ~50k..
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
"
webas wrote:
Lighty, would you mention about your char dps?
In that video 2.1 cyclone you had base of 61k cyclone at 3:45
and while playing you went to 103k 4:29, and then to 187k at:35

As i understand it was 4:29 with blasphemy but i still dont understand whole picture, would you tell me what you had which auras or gem combos?

Because i have a base of 30k so me reaching ~90k would be so much more enjoyable, now i have ~50k..

60k was in town without auras, 100k is in combat, 187k is in combat with taste of hate, atziri promise and punishment active. 50k dps is plenty to dps to cover all content aside from uber atizir, which 180k isn't even enough for really.
LightyGaming.com
"
k0pfschuss wrote:
Thought's on if Vinktar's Square/Avatar of Thunder should be possible? It looks like it could be really tough. The only videos of it I've seen are builds that kite and fight offscreen.

And while we're at it, my current progress in SC Talisman! Level 90, sheet dps goes up over 70k with charges, atziri's promise, onslaught. 6L and/or weapon upgrade is going to be expensive...

Question though: Should I leave the WED roll on the axe, or roll something different?

Ff dps is your goal wed on the axe is fine, you could multimod wed and +2 range but it wouldnt be worth it imo.

Ill give vinktars a try on standard when I can, sure I can do it but my gear is the .0001% and isn't representative of the builds average capabilities.
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
k0pfschuss wrote:

Ff dps is your goal wed on the axe is fine, you could multimod wed and +2 range but it wouldnt be worth it imo.

Ill give vinktars a try on standard when I can, sure I can do it but my gear is the .0001% and isn't representative of the builds average capabilities.

Didn't think about trying it on standard. Looked into it for my own std character, but lol @ 1ex ea for the staffs. I guess that price kind of makes sense? But damn. Can't afford that with my 20ex wallet and still trying to save for a disfavour
"
k0pfschuss wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
k0pfschuss wrote:

Didn't think about trying it on standard. Looked into it for my own std character, but lol @ 1ex ea for the staffs. I guess that price kind of makes sense? But damn. Can't afford that with my 20ex wallet and still trying to save for a disfavour

I'll buy like 3-5 sets and see whats up over the holidays!
LightyGaming.com
Hey anyone has good idea about astramentis? Ive been using it for very long time, but since i got back in poe after long break i wonder, should i use that unique jewels to make up for dex and intellingence or should i keep astramentis?

If i change i would be able to use some amulet.. so im not sure if its worth it. But im very curious how it goes.
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
Hey, I'm following the level progression outlined in the OP, at what point do you start filling in the weapon spec nodes?
"
webas wrote:
Hey anyone has good idea about astramentis? Ive been using it for very long time, but since i got back in poe after long break i wonder, should i use that unique jewels to make up for dex and intellingence or should i keep astramentis?

If i change i would be able to use some amulet.. so im not sure if its worth it. But im very curious how it goes.

In general no and especially since the release of talisman its very hard to compete with the very powerful implicits they have to offer. link your atstramentis because depending on how long your break was it could be "legacy" along with alot of your other gear and could be worth a fortune.
LightyGaming.com
"
akulazz wrote:
Hey, I'm following the level progression outlined in the OP, at what point do you start filling in the weapon spec nodes?

If you have a Kaoms/Marohi already lined up then the moment you can use them you can start going for the weapon specific nodes, since on average there higher in value than generic dps nodes.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info